FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New to this x

New to this x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uncoupleEM OP   Couple  over a year ago

great yarmouth

Hi everyone,

We were hoping that we could get some advice. We have been on the site for a while now but have only played whilst at club Tease 2. We get some interest but have not yet had a private meet. We are hoping to come out of ourselves a little more this year and start meeting people but we are nervous about it and are unsure of what to expect. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ryme_gyMan  over a year ago

Grimsby

What to expect will depend on who you meet to be fair. The people on here are about as varied as they come, that's one of the things I love most about swinging.

As you are understandably nervous why not attend some socials or just arrange no strings drinks with the people that interest you to start with? That way you can get to know some of the local swingers to you without feeling under the pressure to perform so to speak. I'm sure it will lead to the sexy fun you are obviously both looking for but might be a gentler entry to it all.

You say you've played at clubs, what would be so different about playing with strangers outside of clubs?

Whatever you decide I wish you both the very best of luck with it all.

By *uncoupleEM OP   Couple  over a year ago

great yarmouth

Thanks for the reply. We think that we like clubs because it is a laid back atmosphere and there are lots of people there to choose from. We are probably most nervous about letting people know that we are interested or making the first move, when we have played before it has been instigated by others. We will definitely want to have a social meet first. Thanks again

» Add a new message to this topic