FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > face pic

face pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So just had a guy send me a message me, no hi or anything just straight out asked if I had a face pic. Did he really think I was gonna send him one? Erm no I won't!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So just had a guy send me a message me, no hi or anything just straight out asked if I had a face pic. Did he really think I was gonna send him one? Erm no I won't! "

We just had a message with one sentence and we quote 'Suck my cock please'.

How can we resist such a smooth talking lothario?

Tell me about lol I have guys asking me to meet them after 1 message erm no!

Well you're asking for a face pic in the first message so it's kind of the same thing.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"So just had a guy send me a message me, no hi or anything just straight out asked if I had a face pic. Did he really think I was gonna send him one? Erm no I won't!

How can we resist such a smooth talking lothario?"

To be fair he was polite

Great owl

not bein funny.. but i dont understand why people dont put face pic on!!

"So just had a guy send me a message me, no hi or anything just straight out asked if I had a face pic. Did he really think I was gonna send him one? Erm no I won't!

How can we resist such a smooth talking lothario?

To be fair he was polite "

Never looked at it like that, will get back to him asap lol

"not bein funny.. but i dont understand why people dont put face pic on!!"

Discretion maybe?

"So just had a guy send me a message me, no hi or anything just straight out asked if I had a face pic. Did he really think I was gonna send him one? Erm no I won't! "

People will ask all sorts as long as its not against the rules or insulting I guess they can. The best bet is to just ignore, delete and block if you feel that way but asking for a face picture is hardly a sin is it?

People will ask all sorts as long as its not against the rules or insulting I guess they can. The best bet is to just ignore, delete and block if you feel that way but asking for a face picture is hardly a sin is it? "

No but he didn't even have decency or manners to even say hello first!

"Well you're asking for a face pic in the first message so it's kind of the same thing. "

Yeah but it also states that if I find the person attractive I'll send him one back, he didn't even bother to engage in a conversation so don't see why I should've bothered sending him one back, if you get what I mean

"not bein funny.. but i dont understand why people dont put face pic on!!"

Because not everyone necessarily wants the world to know who they are I.e family who "stumble" across this site ....... Can be a bit awkward

By *abulous cleavageWoman  over a year ago

Central

Your profile asks for a face pic to be attached with a first message. Hope he had one attached. He's probably just wanting the same in return. "

Your profile asks for a face pic to be attached with a first message. Hope he had one attached. He's probably just wanting the same in return. "

He did but he didn't bother to read my profile and told him he wouldn't be getting one back, at which point he spat his dummy out because I didn't find him attractive

By *abulous cleavageWoman  over a year ago

Central

Your profile asks for a face pic to be attached with a first message. Hope he had one attached. He's probably just wanting the same in return.

He did but he didn't bother to read my profile and told him he wouldn't be getting one back, at which point he spat his dummy out because I didn't find him attractive

Like a poster above has already said, block and move on. If abusive report him as well. "

Your profile asks for a face pic to be attached with a first message. Hope he had one attached. He's probably just wanting the same in return.

He did but he didn't bother to read my profile and told him he wouldn't be getting one back, at which point he spat his dummy out because I didn't find him attractive"

Didn't his charm and winning personality win you over so the looks didn't matter that much? wow some people of so hard to please

By *vatar22Man  over a year ago

pontefract

I always send nice messages out, not rude or smutty.

Yet when I check later 95% are 'Message Deleted'

"I always send nice messages out, not rude or smutty.

Yet when I check later 95% are 'Message Deleted' "

Looks like you should change you tact and go for the suck my cock please as its seems to have won Nortyair over

How can we resist such a smooth talking lothario?"

Pulitzer Prize winner that one, don't let him get away lol

By *axoutersCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Had a right few people like that. Two or three words and blunt. No effort at all. How could u possibly want to have sex with someone who can't be bothered to put the effort in!

» Add a new message to this topic