FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > when meeting a couple

when meeting a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, we have been on here a while now and had several meets at our place. But when we meet a new couple for the first time, we are tbh crap at starting the fun and games. In other words making the first move. Spend most of the evening chatting and then no play, it's not until we then talk the next day they ask why didn't we start anything. So our question is how do you make your first move???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just get naked !

Should tag this on to my thread about code words lol, then we'll all know where we stand

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

if the other girl is bi i do like to lean in for a kiss. If not then a gentle thigh stroke and cheeky grin

Ruby x

I know this sounds dsft. But we are all on here for the same reason. We all meet a couple because we feel there is a potential to play.

So why not just be adult about things and askif they wish to play or not. Lets face it, they are there for the same reason as you

By *istoryman57Couple  over a year ago

burnley

yes know where your coming from on this..there is four of you sat in a room all knowing what is what but dont want to make the first move..so now i start on my own wife first while the other couple watches ..and it dosnt take long after that

I guess it's a confidence thing, we never have trouble in a club making a first move, just when we entertain at home.

The password could work for us I guess

I think that it wouldn't be a problem for me and Debs. .She cant wait to get going. Im looking forward to watching her.

Leaning in for a female kiss is not a problem, but we find when a couple turn up they tend to sit on the sofa together.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I guess it's a confidence thing, we never have trouble in a club making a first move, just when we entertain at home.

The password could work for us I guess "

meet socially first. No awkwardness then both couples can go away and discuss things then if you meet again its because you all want to.

generally i walk into the room and slap my cock against the other womans face.

if that doesnt work then we take it as they arent interested....

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I guess it's a confidence thing, we never have trouble in a club making a first move, just when we entertain at home.

The password could work for us I guess

meet socially first. No awkwardness then both couples can go away and discuss things then if you meet again its because you all want to."

this is our approach too then if you meet a second time then it is for play

generally i walk into the room and slap my cock against the other womans face.

if that doesnt work then we take it as they arent interested..

Now that would work lol

I find if you just offer a hand to the opposite pertner to help them to their feet the both get the hint...just hold out a hand and head for the bedroom. Tgey wouldn't be there if a fuck wasn't on the cards. It IS a swinging site!

"generally i walk into the room and slap my cock against the other womans face.

if that doesnt work then we take it as they arent interested..

Now that would work lol "

ah great.

message us lol

"generally i walk into the room and slap my cock against the other womans face.

if that doesnt work then we take it as they arent interested...."

Nearly spat my tea out reading that~and I don't spit

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

When me and my misses went to house party we always started it off just get down and do it thats why your there

I am terrible at getting things started with couples.. thankfully Lee tends to be more forward and confident. X it never really starts the same twice though. But we have not met at someone else house and only done hotels or clubs or parties. So a bit different I guess.

have a secret signal which is discussed b4 a meet x

"Hi, we have been on here a while now and had several meets at our place. But when we meet a new couple for the first time, we are tbh crap at starting the fun and games. In other words making the first move. Spend most of the evening chatting and then no play, it's not until we then talk the next day they ask why didn't we start anything. So our question is how do you make your first move???"

Get the girls to kiss.

We have two sofas, the girls sit on one and talk girly things like washing powder , ironing etc .

The guys sit on a. Different sofa , talk men things like cars sport etc.

After a few minutes , I always start the convo about girls kissing, then get them to kiss.

Works for us

[Removed by poster at 12/01/14 11:01:55]

we have the same problem its nerves and the unknown we guess....i alwAys try a bit of flirting flashing....general eye contact sometimes help.....we have brought a couple of sex games that we will try out too break the ice etc

All good advice so far

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"Hi, we have been on here a while now and had several meets at our place. But when we meet a new couple for the first time, we are tbh crap at starting the fun and games. In other words making the first move. Spend most of the evening chatting and then no play, it's not until we then talk the next day they ask why didn't we start anything. So our question is how do you make your first move???"

I suggest a card game. One card each - take turns at dealing, lowest card has to forfeit an item of clothing. Highest gets to nominate it. Play until first person naked, then commence play. simples

Some people might find this odd but its my only experience of swinging. Went to a party and we were chatting for ages not really going any where. A game of spin the bottle with truth or dare had my face in a girls crotch in quick sharpish time.

"if the other girl is bi i do like to lean in for a kiss. If not then a gentle thigh stroke and cheeky grin

Ruby x"

Works fer me

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi, we have been on here a while now and had several meets at our place. But when we meet a new couple for the first time, we are tbh crap at starting the fun and games. In other words making the first move. Spend most of the evening chatting and then no play, it's not until we then talk the next day they ask why didn't we start anything. So our question is how do you make your first move???

Get the girls to kiss.

We have two sofas, the girls sit on one and talk girly things like washing powder , ironing etc .

After a few minutes , I always start the convo about girls kissing, then get them to kiss.

Works for us "

and if the women are both straight?

"Hi, we have been on here a while now and had several meets at our place. But when we meet a new couple for the first time, we are tbh crap at starting the fun and games. In other words making the first move. Spend most of the evening chatting and then no play, it's not until we then talk the next day they ask why didn't we start anything. So our question is how do you make your first move???

Get the girls to kiss.

Works for us

and if the women are both straight?"

It's only a kiss you can't catch being bisexual or gay from a kiss lol

It's a ice breaker if they are not bi they can refuse and then it's guys turn to kiss them lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Get the girls to kiss.

Works for us

and if the women are both straight?

It's only a kiss you can't catch being bisexual or gay from a kiss lol

It's a ice breaker if they are not bi they can refuse and then it's guys turn to kiss them lol"

I didn't think being bisexual or gay was catching, I don't enjoy kissing women that's all and if a woman tried to kiss me I think it would spoil the mood for everyone if I refused. I was trying to show that what works for one might not work for another.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Get the flogger out and ask, 'who's first'

being serious, as a bloke in a couple, you dont want to seem too keen to get started, so generally, V takes the lead and leans in for a kiss with the other lady, then kind of reaches out, and its up to whoever gets there first to get his dick out, and it goes from there lol

being serious, as a bloke in a couple, you dont want to seem too keen to get started, so generally, V takes the lead and leans in for a kiss with the other lady, then kind of reaches out, and its up to whoever gets there first to get his dick out, and it goes from there lol

That seems the simplest solution so far x

"being serious, as a bloke in a couple, you dont want to seem too keen to get started, so generally, V takes the lead and leans in for a kiss with the other lady, then kind of reaches out, and its up to whoever gets there first to get his dick out, and it goes from there lol

That seems the simplest solution so far x"

yes wish there was more of that, I have stopped with it, too many just want wanna not meets lol

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Jayne brings a bag with her favourite playing sexy undies in.

If she's happy, and if things seem to be heading in the right direction, at some point she will just grab it, and ask if it's ok to get changed. The other couples reaction will dictate how things go from there.

If things seem to be going really well, she will often short-curcuit this by kissing the other lady, and dragging her off to help Jayne get changed lol!

"Get the flogger out and ask, 'who's first' "

That would work for me

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Get the flogger out and ask, 'who's first'

That would work for me "

Wish you hadn't said that

There's always that awkward moment isn't there. Different people have different ways of starting the fun. I guess it all depends on the situation and mood as cool and slow may work one time but just getting naked might work on other occasions

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"we have the same problem its nerves and the unknown we guess....i alwAys try a bit of flirting flashing....general eye contact sometimes help.....we have brought a couple of sex games that we will try out too break the ice etc "

Sounds like great fun. Do tell what these games are and which you rate as best

we have code words to decide weather we want to play as well , once we decide we want to play , then I George just say to the guy something like , do you like the look of mildred and if he says yes I then say something like would you like to see more of her , if yes we then proceed to remove some clothing to reveal more cleavage ect , then soon were all at it mmmm

"Get the flogger out and ask, 'who's first' "

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We are crap at making the first move to start off any fun. 9 times out of 10 we will wait for the other couple / single.... We don't find it any easier now than when we first started.

Think it is because we hate to come across as pushy or make anyone feel awkward. Plus we can both be a bit shy at times.

We had a meet on Friday with a couple. Me and the other female decided to log on the fab chat room and let the room direct us. Worked well, got us all hot and horny, didn't take long for the guys to join in and the fucking to start. Good time had by all. X

By *link_and_KinkCouple  over a year ago

Powys

Ok, This is the male half of a couple replying because my wife bought the post to my attention. I have found that in this situation the best thing to do is initiate some action with your own partner, the other couple will either watch, join in or leave.

Happy days which ever outcome !

By *lbecCouple  over a year ago

Whitstable

Fully agree just start kissing your own partner then start to undress her, never fails !!!!

go to the toilet, kitchen or somewhere.... text your partner "are you happy to play"...... wait for reply, then go in the room and just say "ey up, shift over, thee go and sit wi our lass and i'll sit wi thine"

Have only had one couples meet with an FB in a hotel and when we went for drinks before hand I gave the male the remote control to her vibrating egg and told him to play

It seemed to do the trick

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

we find a hot tub helps as an ice breaker. if we're happy to play we ask if the others are happy and would like to move to the hot tub...then it's naked time lol

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

"

Get the girls to kiss.

Works for us "

think that's some thing we need to try we get nervous in that position and struggle for the first move. Luckily some one else makes it for us. But we are slowly getting there and enjoying this lifestyle so much more xx

If it's at our place, the monkey tends to either say "right, well we're going upstairs to do obscene things to each other, you're welcome to join us..." or "let's get naked!"...

If at theirs, politeness dictates we'd probably wait for them to take the lead or start to kiss each other...

» Add a new message to this topic