FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that ladies who look more like Daen French than Jennifer Aniston expect their meets to look like Johnny Depp?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Obviously meat Dawn not Daen

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because johnny depp is hot?

And do women who don't look like Jennifer Anniston think he'd go for them.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Why is it that ladies who look more like Daen French than Jennifer Aniston expect their meets to look like Johnny Depp?"

Its good to reach high.

Because I can.

Why not? Theyre as desired as any.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Ah here we go, fat birds should only meet mingers?

What a load of stereotypical codswallop. Johnny depp? Give me Ray Winstone any day ...phwoar!

Because we can...although I did meet a Gerrard butler lookalike once and he was very into me

"Why is it that ladies who look more like Daen French than Jennifer Aniston expect their meets to look like Johnny Depp?"

Are you saying Dawn French and women like her, are not sexy?

West Yorkshire

"Because we can...although I did meet a Gerrard butler lookalike once and he was very into me "

Literally

"Because we can...although I did meet a Gerrard butler lookalike once and he was very into me

Literally"

Oh god yes... Literally x

Don't get me wrong I'm all for aiming high as I'm no johnny depp but I'm comfortable in my own limitations. People obviously have the right to make their own choices but there aren't that many depps in the world so when does realism take over. If I filtered out anyone who doesn't look like Richael Riley lol I'd be a lonely man lol

I meet people that are clearly into me... I do like guys that are not out of shape... And both real world and here I dont really struggle.

Guess a fat girl dared to refuse the op. How dare she.

West Yorkshire

When I'm meeting I will only meet people I find attractive (Jonny Depp not my type), and one hopes they found me not too bad to look at either. If I didn't get interest from people I found attractive I'd just get my toys out, I'm not desperate enough for a fuck to meet people just for the sake of it.

whats wrong with dawn French?

ohhh shes fat. silly me. I guess johnny will never want me now

I may wrongly have assumed choice is allowed on this site...

Using your same example, if a Dawn French sets the target to meet a Johnny Depp here, you'd be surprise at how many mails the Johnny Depps on here would be sending almost begging to show themselves off

By *tupidityDictatesWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I think the Dawn French types prefer guys with a bit of respect.. maybe you're punching above your weight OP.

Because I like good looking men, simple. Lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Don't get me wrong I'm all for aiming high as I'm no johnny depp but I'm comfortable in my own limitations. People obviously have the right to make their own choices but there aren't that many depps in the world so when does realism take over. If I filtered out anyone who doesn't look like Richael Riley lol I'd be a lonely man lol"

Realism is every day. Having sex with gorgeous men is a fantasy. Us women (yes, even the ones you think are too fat to be allowed to choose) know there might be a discrepancy between the two, but we should be allowed to go for who we can get without someone bitterly decrying us for that.

So glad that there are not many JD types, he,s not my type at all!!

It pretty much comes down to supply and demand. Thousands of single guys trying to get off with limited amount of ladies hence the lady can literally take her pick and I'd imagine a high percentage choose carefully

By *oversforfun2000Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Is this a " I know my limitations and are offended fat birds don't want me" thread?? Maybe look at your attitude, I am a bigger girl but won't compromise on what I want here...nothing wrong with that!! Same way there is nothing wrong with an athletic guy or girl not wanting me, it's all about attraction from the mind and body in my book!! Xx

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Because johnny depp is hot?"

Hahaha!!Exactly!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I had one guy chase me on a dating site who was a DEAD RINGER for Johnny Depp, I have the photos, I kid you not......sorry OP, lots of gorgeous young men on this site.

Just spoke to Johnny, he said to tell you not to worry because he couldn't get laid on her either.

"What a load of stereotypical codswallop. Johnny depp? Give me Ray Winstone any day ...phwoar! "

By *rinterestingMan  over a year ago

London

The truth is that because there are soo many men on this site when compared to women, they have a wide range of guys to pick from so tbh I'm sure out of the 100+ messages a day they get I'm sure 10-15 of them would be in their eyes "good looking". So obviously they will want to meet those guys. After all if you were in the same position you would also choose the ones you thought were the "hotest".

I don't choose meets by the sexiest guys that pop into our inbox. I honestly don't. In fact I'm sure I must have turned down dozens of good looking guys over the years. I choose guys with an ability to read a profile first, then it's down to what messages we exchange. If all is well still, we exchange pics and if we like each other that's fine. But we have and do meet all body types.

And this is written by a nearly 40 year old bag who's a bit overweight

I am overweight and part of a couple but when we go to socials I find if you approach a lady with confidense talk to her not her boobs and listen to whats she saying make her laugh you stand a chance of her wanting to share your bed even if you don't look like Mr depp yes the ladies want to play with the drop dead gorgeous men but believe or not some dont

I am fat. And i get very HOT men thanksjlol!

"When I'm meeting I will only meet people I find attractive (Jonny Depp not my type), and one hopes they found me not too bad to look at either. If I didn't get interest from people I found attractive I'd just get my toys out, I'm not desperate enough for a fuck to meet people just for the sake of it. "

Exactly what I was thinking. I don't understand the attraction of Johnny Depp. I don't understand why I find some men extremely attractive and others not at all. It has less to do with what they look like and more to do with that indefinable chemistry when I met a person. X

» Add a new message to this topic