FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > they wink...

they wink...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You go through the trouble of messaging a reply, and they don't answer back? :s wonder what is the actual purpose of a wink then?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I think it varies depending on the context.

Sometimes it's a way of making contact for something else like chat or maybe a meeting, other times it's just a way of saying we like the look of you.

We have had winks from people who are 100's of miles away from where we would consider meeting, so on those occasions we just take it as a general. Hey there , bit like a person fabbing a pic.

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"You go through the trouble of messaging a reply, and they don't answer back? :s wonder what is the actual purpose of a wink then? "

For me winks are an ice breaker, sort of getting someones attention and seeing if they respond. could be someone local or far away as i can and did travel a lot for work.

Not sure why someone wouldn't reply if they winked and you messaged though. Seems a bit weird

By *mo-amas-amatMan  over a year ago

brighton

"You go through the trouble of messaging a reply, and they don't answer back? :s wonder what is the actual purpose of a wink then? "

Couple tonight, look at my profile and wink at me. I message them, nice message, erudite, charming, witty and well written. (Even if I do say so myself....). Three minutes later, message deleted and I am blocked. One of three things has happened. They don't fancy me (I sent a face pic) and that's fair enough. Or, it's the mysterious Sydney University attempting to gather data. Those fucking Australians. All they have to do is message me a straight question and i will give them a straight answer....

Or, my message contained such a high level of intellect, erudition and subtle humour that it blew their barely evolved neuronal network.

I am going with option three. It makes me feel better.

» Add a new message to this topic