FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New to swinging BMFC

New to swinging BMFC

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rinteresting OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hey all I'm new to the whole swinging thing and haven't actually been to any events yet. But I decided to take the leap and get involved with the BMFC (black mans fan club).

Now everything on the site looks clean and the host sounds very organised and respectable but I just can't shake the feeling that it will be 10 black hungry animals to 1 woman, which would be a horror show for me. Ive read a couple people's experience but only from the girls's point of view. I was wondering if any guys could give me an idea of what to expect. Standing around hoping to be picked?, Guys running around begging for it, having to join in with gangbangs?

I just don't know what to expect but I know I prefer the more intimate experience, 1on1 , no couples etc.

Will I still have fun at one of their parties?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"Hey all I'm new to the whole swinging thing and haven't actually been to any events yet. But I decided to take the leap and get involved with the BMFC (black mans fan club).

Now everything on the site looks clean and the host sounds very organised and respectable but I just can't shake the feeling that it will be 10 black hungry animals to 1 woman, which would be a horror show for me. Ive read a couple people's experience but only from the girls's point of view. I was wondering if any guys could give me an idea of what to expect. Standing around hoping to be picked?, Guys running around begging for it, having to join in with gangbangs?

I just don't know what to expect but I know I prefer the more intimate experience, 1on1 , no couples etc.

Will I still have fun at one of their parties?"

If you dont receive any feedback from guys, get back to me and i will give you some more pointers

Have you also created a profile within the interactive side of our site yet, and if so, have you checked the forums there for guys feedback?

London

thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

did you not state in your post the other day/this morning, i dont know, that you didnt want to be thought of as just a black cock?

Be engaging and chatty and you'll be fine, be a wall flower and don't get picked, hang around like a silent oppressive shadow and be ignored or reported! Easy!

"did you not state in your post the other day/this morning, i dont know, that you didnt want to be thought of as just a black cock?"

I can assure you that the women that attend these events don't just see the guys as just a black cock.

Why don't you try and find a lady to take with you? it'd take much of the pressure off and you'd be guaranteed a fun time either way!

My favourite bmfc venue is at Radletts. purely because of the food!

"did you not state in your post the other day/this morning, i dont know, that you didnt want to be thought of as just a black cock?"

I can't take your posts seriously, as your profile photo makes me read them in an over the top superhero voice!

London

Yeah exactly which is why I am asking if I will have fun at something like this. When theres a million other guys.

London

Yeah this is definitely something I've thought about doing but dont know how to go about asking anyone if they are interested in accompanying me.

Any takers?

"Yeah exactly which is why I am asking if I will have fun at something like this. When theres a million other guys."

You make your own luck in this life son.

"Yeah this is definitely something I've thought about doing but dont know how to go about asking anyone if they are interested in accompanying me.

Any takers? "

which venue?

[Removed by poster at 10/01/14 14:58:03]

"did you not state in your post the other day/this morning, i dont know, that you didnt want to be thought of as just a black cock?

I can't take your posts seriously, as your profile photo makes me read them in an over the top superhero voice! "

lol, i noticed that myself, and now i do too lol

up UP and AWAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

"did you not state in your post the other day/this morning, i dont know, that you didnt want to be thought of as just a black cock?

I can't take your posts seriously, as your profile photo makes me read them in an over the top superhero voice!

up UP and AWAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!"

"hear me punny swingers!"

London

Radletts and arousal

"Yeah exactly which is why I am asking if I will have fun at something like this. When theres a million other guys."

which is why i cant take the point seriously that the guys arent treated as meat.

i mean, if you are a woman getting banged by 5/10/15 men in any one night, i would suspect its very difficult, if not impossible, to get to know all these guys.

OP, you get out of anything what you want to get out of it, my friend.

if you want to fastrack your way to sex, then i guess this is a way to do it.

hope you find everything you are looking for.

up UP and AWAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

"hear me punny swingers!"

"

punny?

or puny?

just making sure as one would be swingers that make jokes lol

"Yeah exactly which is why I am asking if I will have fun at something like this. When theres a million other guys.

which is why i cant take the point seriously that the guys arent treated as meat.

i mean, if you are a woman getting banged by 5/10/15 men in any one night, i would suspect its very difficult, if not impossible, to get to know

hope you find everything you are looking for."

You're making assumptions about a club you're never been to, my wife has only ever had 121's at BMFC.

London

Thanks I appreciate your honesty.

I hve wanted to experience one of these just to see what its like etc. But I get your point fully, Im sure for some women it is like that whereas im sure others prefer quality and take only a couple partners for the night.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Okay I may not be the best person to comment as I have only been to one in _tasia but I found it to be about 2 men for every woman. The men were very friendly and simply said hi. They would then wait for me to take things futher if I wanted.

The music and company was fantastic, it was a very friendly atmosphere indeed.

"Yeah exactly which is why I am asking if I will have fun at something like this. When theres a million other guys.

i mean, if you are a woman getting banged by 5/10/15 men in any one night, i would suspect its very difficult, if not impossible, to get to know

You're making assumptions about a club you're never been to, my wife has only ever had 121's at BMFC."

not making assumptions at all, and your lady may well only ever have 1 2 1's but by the sheer number of men that attend these events, not everyone can possibly just have 1 2 1's, or even just 1 encounter every night, which again, lends itself to the meat market theory rather than the getting to know someone theory.

sorry if it upsets you and your good lady

I haven't seen the "shear numbers" of single men that you speak of, where did you see all these guys? The numbers are carefully managed after all.

You're making assumptions about a club you're never been to, my wife has only ever had 121's at BMFC.

not making assumptions at all, and your lady may well only ever have 1 2 1's but by the sheer number of men that attend these events, not everyone can possibly just have 1 2 1's, or even just 1 encounter every night, which again, lends itself to the meat market theory rather than the getting to know someone theory.

sorry if it upsets you and your good lady"

Which BMFC event did you attend?

Hmmm maybe it was an assumption after all......

never been to one, but then never been to a gangbang either (held for any coloured skin, not just 1), but can have a fair idea of what goes on in them to know its not our thing

Ah, which clubs have you been to?

"never been to one, but then never been to a gangbang either (held for any coloured skin, not just 1), but can have a fair idea of what goes on in them to know its not our thing"

Are you also assuming that a BMFC party night is a black only gangbang? Or are you also NOT assuming that? You just have a "fair idea" about it?

Here, There & Everywhere

"never been to one, but then never been to a gangbang either (held for any coloured skin, not just 1), but can have a fair idea of what goes on in them to know its not our thing"

Unfortunately i think you are making far too many assumptions

The BMFC is NOT a gang bang

I manage the guest list as stated on the BMFC website and ensure that we will NEVER have more than 2 single guys to every lady

Granted, SOME ladies do indeed have a very healthy appetite - and for them 2 guys simply ISNT enough - but the majority of play takes place as 1:1s or 3somes (where the partner joins in too)

Whilst no party scenario is prescriptive, it IS a known fact that the guests who put in the most effort reap the most rewards

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Hello, we have attended many of Helens BMFC parties and can say they have always been fantastic! The venues, the organization and the ratio of single men/ woman / couples.. It is perfectly natural for the OP to be a tadd nervey regarding all aspects of these parties ( as am sure we all have been at some stage or another venturing out to pastures new!) The BMFC parties are not just a room full of gangbangs, mayhem and people with no manners or respect! On the contrary, Sure you will have a great time! With friendly people, good music and vibes. If you play thats great! , point we would make is , even if you went there and didnt play,( needed to chill and soak up the atmosphere etc) you would still have a great eve! Try it! Convinced like us , you won't regret it... At all!!! Enjoy, S & A

Black&White Utopia

sorry if it upsets you and your good lady"

totaly untrue! Totaly!!!! And find it very crazy you can say this without ever attending BMFC event

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

As hosts to one of the BMFC nights at this precise time, the current numbers in are more couples than singles from Helens list, although some of our regular guys have corrected the total numbers. The guys are all perfect gents and everyone is behaving well. Those who are making the effort are reaping the rewards at this precise time. A few standing and watching and wondering what they are missing out on. One lady has 4 guys in with her by choice, everyone else in 1 to 1 at the moment. I don't think this is an unusual night in any way for the BMFC, so just thought we'd tell you how it actually is.

London

"Hello, we have attended many of Helens BMFC parties and can say they have always been fantastic! The venues, the organization and the ratio of single men/ woman / couples.. It is perfectly natural for the OP to be a tadd nervey regarding all aspects of these parties ( as am sure we all have been at some stage or another venturing out to pastures new!) The BMFC parties are not just a room full of gangbangs, mayhem and people with no manners or respect! On the contrary, Sure you will have a great time! With friendly people, good music and vibes. If you play thats great! , point we would make is , even if you went there and didnt play,( needed to chill and soak up the atmosphere etc) you would still have a great eve! Try it! Convinced like us , you won't regret it... At all!!! Enjoy, S & A "

Awesome post. Thank you for the reassurance

London

"As hosts to one of the BMFC nights at this precise time, the current numbers in are more couples than singles from Helens list, although some of our regular guys have corrected the total numbers. The guys are all perfect gents and everyone is behaving well. Those who are making the effort are reaping the rewards at this precise time. A few standing and watching and wondering what they are missing out on. One lady has 4 guys in with her by choice, everyone else in 1 to 1 at the moment. I don't think this is an unusual night in any way for the BMFC, so just thought we'd tell you how it actually is."

Thanks. I hope to attend radletts which Ive heard is the best.

Black&White Utopia

"Hello, we have attended many of Helens BMFC parties and can say they have always been fantastic! The venues, the organization and the ratio of single men/ woman / couples.. It is perfectly natural for the OP to be a tadd nervey regarding all aspects of these parties ( as am sure we all have been at some stage or another venturing out to pastures new!) The BMFC parties are not just a room full of gangbangs, mayhem and people with no manners or respect! On the contrary, Sure you will have a great time! With friendly people, good music and vibes. If you play thats great! , point we would make is , even if you went there and didnt play,( needed to chill and soak up the atmosphere etc) you would still have a great eve! Try it! Convinced like us , you won't regret it... At all!!! Enjoy, S & A

Awesome post. Thank you for the reassurance "

youre very welcome!

Here, There & Everywhere

"Thanks. I hope to attend radletts which Ive heard is the best."

Remember, there are many venue on offer - each is in a different geographical location, each have different facilities, some have lockable rooms, some don't etc) ..

Its vital that YOU choose the venue that's best for YOU

I present all the facts, promotes the parties, liaise with venue owners to ensure their place is fit for purpose, I manage the ratio and ensure that guests adhere to the BMFC/Venue etiquette ..

The rest is down to each guest ..

As I always say - I am unable to manage every guests expectation .. Read the venue descriptions, make an informed decision, plan your journey, 'be prepared', and when there 'make an effort' ..

Follow that advice and you won't be one of the guys standing around 'watching others have fun!'

Isn't it nice to hear from people who actually do know it all.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Isn't it nice to hear from people who actually do know it all. "

Hey, Clem, does your wife like slightly tanned guys as well as black?

"Isn't it nice to hear from people who actually do know it all.

Hey, Clem, does your wife like slightly tanned guys as well as black? "

Sorry steve, she doesn't.

Did you ever go and see for yourself?

» Add a new message to this topic