FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Profile cock pic

Profile cock pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig and daft OP   Man  over a year ago

Love with life

What is the best profile picture for a bloke to use. Is it really the cock pick. We are all here for a reason so is that cock pic what the ladies really want to see?

What do you ladies really want to see ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't really want to see a cock pic.

Prefer a face , torso or a cheeky bum

Defo not, no cock pic for me, some may disagree but prefer a face pic or tasteful torso pic. I prefer to see what the cock is attached to as that's who I'd potentially be meeting, not a cock (although having said that, I have met a few cocks in my time lol)!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Aaargh! No! Not another cock pic! Unless you are attempting to blend in with 94,000 other single guys profile pics, do not, ever, use a cock pic as your avatar. Unless your cock is at least 24" long and you have 5-6 Sky remotes next to it to prove it.

Go for a face (your own, using someone else's is considered bad form), failing that a torso or cheeky bum (bum cheeks closed, not held open to show if you wiped your colon). A quirky pic is also good. If of face or torso.

"What is the best profile picture for a bloke to use. Is it really the cock pick. We are all here for a reason so is that cock pic what the ladies really want to see?

What do you ladies really want to see ?"

To be very honest if anyone sees the first line of your profile, I doubt they will scroll down to look at any pictures. so any pic will do even the unclear one you have now.

who told you it was the cock pic?

your post suggests a slight disbelief in the fact you have been lead to believe it would be a cock pic.

personally, when we see a guy thats only got cock pics, or one as a avatar, then we feel thats all they have to offer and struggle with their personality.

maybe true, maybe not, but thats what we take from it.

have whatever pic you want as a profile pic

its you and your profile so if you think your cock sells you best, then use it

I hate profiles that have just a cock pic, also if I get a message that's just got one attached and no face then it's blocked.

"Aaargh! No! Not another cock pic! Unless you are attempting to blend in with 94,000 other single guys profile pics, do not, ever, use a cock pic as your avatar. Unless your cock is at least 24" long and you have 5-6 Sky remotes next to it to prove it.

Go for a face (your own, using someone else's is considered bad form), failing that a torso or cheeky bum (bum cheeks closed, not held open to show if you wiped your colon). A quirky pic is also good. If of face or torso. "

Here here xx

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"What is the best profile picture for a bloke to use. Is it really the cock pick. We are all here for a reason so is that cock pic what the ladies really want to see?

What do you ladies really want to see ?"

yes def the cock pic, the ladies go mad for the cock!!!

i had to change mine, as i couldnt keep up with the bloody messages i was getting

Avatars, pics and profile text should be a true representation of the profile owner, their personality and character.

It may be why some choose a cock pic.

It may be why some choose to use words such as 'illiterate' in circumstances where a quick spell check is majorly in order.

Your profile is your chance to portray yourselves to others.

Some do it well. Some don't.

Some put in sufficient effort. Some don't.

Some make a right pigs ear of it. Some don't.

"Avatars, pics and profile text should be a true representation of the profile owner, their personality and character.

It may be why some choose to use words such as 'illiterate' in circumstances where a quick spell check is majorly in order.

Some make a right pigs ear of it. Some don't."

Another Thursday rant ?

Messages with cock pics we block straight away they are usual attached to a one liner involving fucking the missis!

Mrs Storm x

"Avatars, pics and profile text should be a true representation of the profile owner, their personality and character.

Another Thursday rant ? "

It's been a slow day - somebody's gotta do it!

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

A cock pic. Now that's an interesting angle. Especially if:

The internet was a week old phenomenon

Cock pics weren't the norm of 'dicks' themselves

You have a very short memory span

Otherwise aid probably have to say No.

Oh yeah. And click on the Block button simultaneously. Yeah. That's it

"I don't really want to see a cock pic.

Prefer a face , torso or a cheeky bum "

Ok here's a cheeky bum profile pic lol

Some make a right pigs ear of it. Some don't."

Another Thursday rant ?

Cock avatars make me think they only use their cock instead of they're head so no never use a cock pic

"Cock avatars make me think they only use their cock instead of they're head so no never use a cock pic"

Does that mean I use my bum instead of my head lmao.

I agree on pics being your personality, it has to be kept fresh and some variety.

This needs a revamp its just arse.

Nette

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

You know what, reading your profile, a cock pic would be the perfect choice.

I got past the first paragraph, and read on...

I would say from talking to lots of people on here, most have brains and intelligence but do not feel that they have to point it out - I really do urge you just to get over yourself. You say you have masses of confidence - but remember there is a very fine line between confidence and arrogance.

You might be looking for someone who is above illiterate - but actually have a close read over your own text - "Unlike most if the men" surely that should be OF?

There is never any justification for rape - EVER, and to allude to that in a profile is crass and tasteless. Enjoying rough sex or submission does not equate to rape.

But, its your profile, and if that is what you want to say about yourself, then on ya go, good luck and all that

Another Thursday rant ? "

Is there an echo in here?

"You know what, reading your profile, a cock pic would be the perfect choice.

I would say from talking to lots of people on here, most have brains and intelligence but do not feel that they have to point it out - I really do urge you just to get over yourself. You say you have masses of confidence - but remember there is a very fine line between confidence and arrogance.

You might be looking for someone who is above illiterate - but actually have a close read over your own text - "Unlike most if the men" surely that should be OF?

There is never any justification for rape - EVER, and to allude to that in a profile is crass and tasteless. Enjoying rough sex or submission does not equate to rape.

But, its your profile, and if that is what you want to say about yourself, then on ya go, good luck and all that"

+1

Another Thursday rant ?

Is there an echo in here? "

Sorry I forget I had pressed post message and did it again.

By *ig and daft OP   Man  over a year ago

Love with life

But, its your profile, and if that is what you want to say about yourself, then on ya go, good luck and all that"

Most enlightening response and thank you for the spelling lesson I guess I really should have read what I had typed especially when leaving myself open to the illiterate comment.

The profile has done something though which is confirm I'm just not your type. Lucky me x

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Cocck pic as an avatars????

For me no. Never x

But, its your profile, and if that is what you want to say about yourself, then on ya go, good luck and all that

Most enlightening response and thank you for the spelling lesson I guess I really should have read what I had typed especially when leaving myself open to the illiterate comment.

The profile has done something though which is confirm I'm just not your type. Lucky me x"

Might want to read it again!

About, about, what what, great use of punctuation! Obviously oozing intelligence.

» Add a new message to this topic