FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Kinky Sex Ideas

Kinky Sex Ideas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all,

I love my kinky sex and want to spice it up a little more... What is the kinkiest sex you have ever had....

Come on I need some more idea's the dirtier the better... everything goes except pee & poo lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

No one any kinky ideas?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loads and loads but won't be spoken of here

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

What do you class as kinky?

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Probably wary of posting anything too kinky on here, some stuff isn't allowed on the forums x

"No one any kinky ideas? "

I'm still exploring but what was fun is I bought a toy with a remote control. Made the girl wear it while we were out. Teased her so much she was soaked. Didn't take her much to orgasm in the cinema. Not that kinky but was fun

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

My subbie like to have a butt plug in plus dildo while I use by riding crop hard over her bum

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

kinky is all a matter of perspective though.

1 persons kinky is another vanilla.

After reading your profile something that might interest you a little or totaly put you off is arrange a meet with a total stranger, exchange no pics, on the meet you are to be blindfolded without ever getting to see the person.

"Probably wary of posting anything too kinky on here, some stuff isn't allowed on the forums x"

So true

"What do you class as kinky?"

everything... tried toys, bondage, spanking, phone sex, facetime sex, dressing up, anal, been with other couples looking for fresh ideas, if they are too kinky for here mail me pls x

"Probably wary of posting anything too kinky on here, some stuff isn't allowed on the forums x

So true "

You can mail me private if you have any lol

"My subbie like to have a butt plug in plus dildo while I use by riding crop hard over her bum"

tried that...

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

missionary with the guy wearing white socks

"kinky is all a matter of perspective though.

After reading your profile something that might interest you a little or totaly put you off is arrange a meet with a total stranger, exchange no pics, on the meet you are to be blindfolded without ever getting to see the person."

That sounds very interesting and fun... will defo give that a go... thanks x

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

After reading your profile something that might interest you a little or totaly put you off is arrange a meet with a total stranger, exchange no pics, on the meet you are to be blindfolded without ever getting to see the person.

That sounds very interesting and fun... will defo give that a go... thanks x"

Glad I could help, wait for all the single guys to be mailing you now offering their services lol

Glad I could help, wait for all the single guys to be mailing you now offering their services lol"

would love a kinky sexy girl to email me instead... think that would be much more fun lol x

By *ogamuffinMan  over a year ago

slough

Check out my profile, I have a "to do" list.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Glad I could help, wait for all the single guys to be mailing you now offering their services lol

would love a kinky sexy girl to email me instead... think that would be much more fun lol x"

And there it is.

Not much new there. I'm running out of ideas...

"What do you class as kinky?

everything... tried toys, bondage, spanking, phone sex, facetime sex, dressing up, anal, been with other couples looking for fresh ideas, if they are too kinky for here mail me pls x"

none of that is kinky to me, just an everyday part of my sex life, if you want kinky, there are much better sites to use than fab, fab is full of people with very conservative ideas in the bedroom dept, you can tell that by reading various threads in the forum, anything that seems risqué or slightly unusuall starts posters of with judgemental posts, kinky is private and personal, not for sharing on an open forum.

everything... tried toys, bondage, spanking, phone sex, facetime sex, dressing up, anal, been with other couples looking for fresh ideas, if they are too kinky for here mail me pls x

none of that is kinky to me, just an everyday part of my sex life, if you want kinky, there are much better sites to use than fab, fab is full of people with very conservative ideas in the bedroom dept, you can tell that by reading various threads in the forum, anything that seems risqué or slightly unusuall starts posters of with judgemental posts, kinky is private and personal, not for sharing on an open forum."

Yes but sometimes it would be nice to be able to discuss things as the others do

none of that is kinky to me, just an everyday part of my sex life, if you want kinky, there are much better sites to use than fab, fab is full of people with very conservative ideas in the bedroom dept, you can tell that by reading various threads in the forum, anything that seems risqué or slightly unusuall starts posters of with judgemental posts, kinky is private and personal, not for sharing on an open forum.

Yes but sometimes it would be nice to be able to discuss things as the others do "

As I said there are many more appropriate and less moderated sites to take things outside what is acceptable to this site.

Yes but sometimes it would be nice to be able to discuss things as the others do

As I said there are many more appropriate and less moderated sites to take things outside what is acceptable to this site."

Still would be though, there's lots of us here that are swingers too, not just kinky buggers lol

As I said there are many more appropriate and less moderated sites to take things outside what is acceptable to this site."

Sites Like?

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

would love a kinky sexy girl to email me instead... think that would be much more fun lol x

And there it is. "

If a guy posted this he would be slated for looking for wank fodder.

So far...tied to a table blindfolded, gagged, objects used

everything... tried toys, bondage, spanking, phone sex, facetime sex, dress ingredients up, anal, been with other couples looking for fresh ideas, if they are too kinky for here mail me pls x

As I said there are many more appropriate and less moderated sites to take things outside what is acceptable to this site.

Sites Like?"

Hmmm. Perhaps people who have a FETish in their LIFE perhaps?

And there it is.

If a guy posted this he would be slated for looking for wank fodder. "

That's true, unfair but true

everything... tried toys, bondage, spanking, phone sex, facetime sex, dress ingredients up, anal, been with other couples looking for fresh ideas, if they are too kinky for here mail me pls x

Sites Like?

Hmmm. Perhaps people who have a FETish in their LIFE perhaps? "

Oh clever

Have you ever heard or tried an ice dildo?

And there it is.

If a guy posted this he would be slated for looking for wank fodder. "

Yes, I expect if a guy were to do this they would have to pretend to be a woman

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

And there it is.

Yes, I expect if a guy were to do this they would have to pretend to be a woman "

Wow that would be ingenious. I bet no one has ever done that before.

And there it is.

Yes, I expect if a guy were to do this they would have to pretend to be a woman

Wow that would be ingenious. I bet no one has ever done that before. "

On a hot day licking an a ice dildo might be cool - depending on where it's been...

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

everything... tried toys, bondage, spanking, phone sex, facetime sex, dressing up, anal, been with other couples looking for fresh ideas, if they are too kinky for here mail me pls x"

Soooo, just sex ideas then

"Have you ever heard or tried an ice dildo? "

don't over complicate things a Fab ice lolly works well, or any appropriate shaped ice lollies, and there tasty, very very tasty..

By *itzWoman  over a year ago

south wales

[Removed by poster at 09/01/14 21:49:47]

By *itzWoman  over a year ago

south wales

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

And there it is.

Yes, I expect if a guy were to do this they would have to pretend to be a woman "

No... they wouldn't... would they?

Sounding!! My female partner loves it x

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

I touched my Willy once

Sites Like?

Hmmm. Perhaps people who have a FETish in their LIFE perhaps?

Oh clever "

I am now printing a copy of this to prove someone other than my mum DOES think I'm clever. Ha! Can't wait to prove my old teachers wrong

By *yphoon1Man  over a year ago

Sites Like?

Hmmm. Perhaps people who have a FETish in their LIFE perhaps? "

Thats the inevitable site that shall not be named . Bye bye innocence if you start browsing that one

» Add a new message to this topic