FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pierced tongues...

Pierced tongues...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasures4 OP   Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

My fella has a tongue piercing and although I love it, wonder if its to everyone else's taste?

This goes out to everyone. Women with tongue piercings too. What do the fellas think? Is it worth me getting one? *gulp*

Fem x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I got told by a friend a double tongue piercings great for oral... Ive never tried a double . A single dint seem any diffrent unless she dint know how to use it :-/

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had my tongue pierced for 20 years and only one or two people have ever said they could especially feel it during oral.

I think it's more of a sexy look than an actual enhancement of sensation.

Also, I wouldn't advise having it done if you're not definitely into the idea. It's a bit of an achey/nuisance piercing to deal with in the early days. A swollen tongue is not a fun thing lol.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

love kissing someone with one. Very horny.

"love kissing someone with one. Very horny."

East midlands

"I got told by a friend a double tongue piercings great for oral... Ive never tried a double . A single dint seem any diffrent unless she dint know how to use it :-/ "

That's a possibility but practice makes perfect I say

My fella has all sorts of contraptions for his tongue such as wheels, vibrators, spikey rubber etc.

We don't seem to experiment that much with them but will make a point of it now...

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I find most piercings and tattoos a yurn on

East midlands

"I've had my tongue pierced for 20 years and only one or two people have ever said they could especially feel it during oral.

I think it's more of a sexy look than an actual enhancement of sensation.

Also, I wouldn't advise having it done if you're not definitely into the idea. It's a bit of an achey/nuisance piercing to deal with in the early days. A swollen tongue is not a fun thing lol."

I can definitely feel it. Sometimes if he's really really horny it can get a bit much. Lol! But over all do love it.

He said it felt like he was balancing a pea on his tongue and was frightened to swallow it when he first had it done 4 years ago.

East midlands

"love kissing someone with one. Very horny."

I agree..its very horny. I love giving it a little tug when kissing.

By *otTheReal01Man  over a year ago

London

Going to have to disagree (with everyone posting in here it seems), piercings are icky.

Ears are fine (just not spacers, urg!) but in tongues, belly buttons & genitals? No thanks.

(seen a few eyebrow piercings ripped out in mosh pits... )

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Mrs has her tongue pierced and she knows how to use it when giving blow jobs. Majority of guys comment. And some women too

i, mr, have mine pierced and V says its nice when used on her clit, however, as its at the back not the front, then its something i have to be aware of using rather than just done

never had oral off a woman with one, but then, i wouldnt want my PA to get caught on someones tongue.

could make a trip to A&E a little too awkward lol

East midlands

"Going to have to disagree (with everyone posting in here it seems), piercings are icky.

Ears are fine (just not spacers, urg!) but in tongues, belly buttons & genitals? No thanks.

(seen a few eyebrow piercings ripped out in mosh pits... )"

Ouch!

"Going to have to disagree (with everyone posting in here it seems), piercings are icky.

(seen a few eyebrow piercings ripped out in mosh pits... )

Ouch!

"

have had mine ripped out on a pillow

the other pulled out in a fight, so yes, can be a little ouchy having piercings lol

East midlands

"Mrs has her tongue pierced and she knows how to use it when giving blow jobs. Majority of guys comment. And some women too "

I bet they do...

I think my fella would need a demonstration before I go out and have one done

East midlands

"i, mr, have mine pierced and V says its nice when used on her clit, however, as its at the back not the front, then its something i have to be aware of using rather than just done

never had oral off a woman with one, but then, i wouldnt want my PA to get caught on someones tongue.

could make a trip to A&E a little too awkward lol"

Haha...that would be very awkward..

Never seen them at the back of the tongue..

"i, mr, have mine pierced and V says its nice when used on her clit, however, as its at the back not the front, then its something i have to be aware of using rather than just done

could make a trip to A&E a little too awkward lol

Haha...that would be very awkward..

Never seen them at the back of the tongue.. "

its probably actually in the middle, but it feels more at the back than the front.

always wanted a ring at the front but i grew up before i had the guts to go through with it lol

» Add a new message to this topic