FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it wrong

Is it wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olvesguy1970 OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

Is it wrong to allow people that can't accom use your home to play or hold group fun even tho your happy to let them play and not participate just wondered what peoples thought on this were I have a large home and live alone and I'm happy and comfortable for thus to happen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Its your home so why not

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

As long as you're happy with it, how can it be wrong ? I suppose you could act out a butler scenario and bring round half time refreshments on a silver tray as well

Telford

"As long as you're happy with it, how can it be wrong ? I suppose you could act out a butler scenario and bring round half time refreshments on a silver tray as well "

I'm happy to play butler lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nothing wrong with offering.

how many think that offer of the use of your pad without involvement is genuine,however, is another matter entirely

i think it might be a little dd, i imagine if it was a guy setting u pa first meet with a fem too she would be skeptical that you expected to play/watch etc too. or that you've got a hi9dden cam somewhere.

No and I know someone in Cheltenham who does and advertises as such too

Telford

"nothing wrong with offering.

how many think that offer of the use of your pad without involvement is genuine,however, is another matter entirely"

It's totally genuine I'm very respectful to everyone and there wishes anyone that's met me can confirm that x

Telford

"i think it might be a little dd, i imagine if it was a guy setting u pa first meet with a fem too she would be skeptical that you expected to play/watch etc too. or that you've got a hi9dden cam somewhere."

Nothing sinister, odd or hidden it's a genuine offer as I know how difficult it is to accommodate with family's and personal lives ect

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I wish someone had an offer like that near me!

"I wish someone had an offer like that near me!"

I second that emotion

Telford

"I wish someone had an offer like that near me!

I second that emotion "

Wish you were closer but the offer is always there if passing

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Is it wrong to allow people that can't accom use your home to play or hold group fun even tho your happy to let them play and not participate just wondered what peoples thought on this were I have a large home and live alone and I'm happy and comfortable for thus to happen "

Why are you asking if you're already doing it, and why ask strangers to make a judgement call on how you use your home? Pointless post, unless you're touting for business.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"i think it might be a little dd, i imagine if it was a guy setting u pa first meet with a fem too she would be skeptical that you expected to play/watch etc too. or that you've got a hi9dden cam somewhere."

This too, but I doubt anyone prepared to go to a strangers house rather than cough up for a hotel room will be that fussed.

Telford

"Is it wrong to allow people that can't accom use your home to play or hold group fun even tho your happy to let them play and not participate just wondered what peoples thought on this were I have a large home and live alone and I'm happy and comfortable for thus to happen

Why are you asking if you're already doing it, and why ask strangers to make a judgement call on how you use your home? Pointless post, unless you're touting for business. "

I haven't done it yet but want to and I'm just asking opinions that's all

Telford

Was even happy to host a small party but wouldn't know where to start with that lol x

» Add a new message to this topic