FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > fabbing a couple.

fabbing a couple.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you are interested in a couple (and you are a couple) and both the M and F have photos on their profile would you fab both of them or just one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

We would fab both but on our pics I seem to get fab'd a lot more than my fella and he has the best body in my opinion! I suppose there are more men on here.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you are interested in a couple (and you are a couple) and both the M and F have photos on their profile would you fab both of them or just one?"

would fab the pic of them both together if they had one, if not then just the female.

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We would fab the photos we liked best but they are mostly female. Not many pics of the guy in most profiles. Including ours!

We (on the couples profile) fab pics that we like - it's not a question of either one or the other or both.

It's a way of showing appreciation of an individual picture - not showing interest in a profile.

We'd message for that!

"We would fab the photos we liked best but they are mostly female. Not many pics of the guy in most profiles. Including ours! "

Which always make me feel most MF profiles are male driven. Why is that chaps? Why not show yourselves more?

Not having a pop I just find it bizarre. And yes I would / will show myself if and when i/ we create a couples profile.....

"We (on the couples profile) fab pics that we like - it's not a question of either one or the other or both.

It's a way of showing appreciation of an individual picture - not showing interest in a profile.

We'd message for that! "

What he said.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We (on the couples profile) fab pics that we like - it's not a question of either one or the other or both.

We'd message for that! "

Great answer and says everything. Thank you.

We'd message for that!

Great answer and says everything. Thank you. "

No probs!

*and I've just fabbed a few myself!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I fab the ones I like. Generally most profiles have 9 female pics to the 1 male. I guess most guys like to play with the camera

By *et a roomCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Not sure why that suggests the profile is controlled by the male.

We have pretty equal control depending on which of us is free. We each send messages, reply to messages, fab pics, decide who and where to meet.

But I am more likely to dress in sexy clothes than Phil, hence there are more photos of me. He would never post photos on here without my approval.

By *estEndGentMan  over a year ago

London

We'd message for that! "

I agree with Obi. Even as a single male on here, I'll fab any pics that I like regardless of who or what they are of.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

I only fab the pics I like the look of. I don't really fab as a precursor to making contact or for them to contact me . If I like the pic its because i like it, nothing else.

"We would fab the photos we liked best but they are mostly female. Not many pics of the guy in most profiles. Including ours!

Which always make me feel most MF profiles are male driven. Why is that chaps? Why not show yourselves more?

Not having a pop I just find it bizarre. And yes I would / will show myself if and when i/ we create a couples profile..... "

Reason for us is Nat is so much better to look at than me. The proof is that we have 47 pics I think, and every one has been fab'd at one time, except the body shot of me. It's not a problem, I'm happy with how I look, and more importantly Nat is too, but I'd rather flood our pics with her than me. But we both put the pics up. So not really bizarre at all

"We would fab the photos we liked best but they are mostly female. Not many pics of the guy in most profiles. Including ours!

Not having a pop I just find it bizarre. And yes I would / will show myself if and when i/ we create a couples profile.....

Reason for us is Nat is so much better to look at than me. The proof is that we have 47 pics I think, and every one has been fab'd at one time, except the body shot of me. It's not a problem, I'm happy with how I look, and more importantly Nat is too, but I'd rather flood our pics with her than me. But we both put the pics up. So not really bizarre at all "

but you are a mf couple looking to meet other mf couples. surely the female half is entitled to see what the male looks like? the profiles that have 62 pics of the fem and 1 badly taken shot of the male gives no indication of what he looks like and would put us off(if we were looking for mf couples that is)

We'd message for that! "

This is the way we do it. Assume many others do too. Lots of straight guys fab my pics as well as my wife's.

Reason for us is Nat is so much better to look at than me. The proof is that we have 47 pics I think, and every one has been fab'd at one time, except the body shot of me. It's not a problem, I'm happy with how I look, and more importantly Nat is too, but I'd rather flood our pics with her than me. But we both put the pics up. So not really bizarre at all

but you are a mf couple looking to meet other mf couples. surely the female half is entitled to see what the male looks like? the profiles that have 62 pics of the fem and 1 badly taken shot of the male gives no indication of what he looks like and would put us off(if we were looking for mf couples that is) "

Indeed. Which is why there is one there. But we won't flood it with those pics. No one deserves that!!!

We'd message for that! "

Same here. I fab single men, not with the intention of meeting, but because the have a great picture and usually a great arse too

Sarah xx

» Add a new message to this topic