FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > mother in law

mother in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive always thought my mother in law is quite sexy cerri is aware of it and said its just a fantasie she's 55 a size 14 and looks a older cerri but with alot more curve every time I see her I cant help but look. She has a very plump bum and when I see her in tight clothing well lets say its the cream on the cake lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igax2001Man  over a year ago

midlands

I use to have a crush on my ex mil ! She would wear short night clothes and once got full view when she got out chair ! Don't know if she did it on purpose !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I use to have a crush on my ex mil ! She would wear short night clothes and once got full view when she got out chair ! Don't know if she did it on purpose !"
only thing I get is when she bends ova I get to see her curves but I do like it when I get to see her painting her toenails

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ive always thought my mother in law is quite sexy cerri is aware of it and said its just a fantasie she's 55 a size 14 and looks a older cerri but with alot more curve every time I see her I cant help but look. She has a very plump bum and when I see her in tight clothing well lets say its the cream on the cake lol "

you wont have to wait long daughters usually end up like their mother

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

I take Reggie Perrin's view with regard to my ex mil

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Ive always thought my mother in law is quite sexy cerri is aware of it and said its just a fantasie she's 55 a size 14 and looks a older cerri but with alot more curve every time I see her I cant help but look. She has a very plump bum and when I see her in tight clothing well lets say its the cream on the cake lol "

If she is an older version of Cerri not surprised as Cerri certainly look hot in your pics

» Add a new message to this topic