FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Blocked ... again

Blocked ... again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Interesting ... I've gotten blocked twice in one day, by couples. Circumstances seem the same. Two days of good messaging (in both cases with the female partner of the couple), and then suddenly the male partner intercedes ... and ... BLOCKED. Is this common with couples seeking a male for MFM? The girl is keen, but the guy isn't ... and guess what, he blocks. I'm intrigued as to what the girl thinks. So girls, has this happened to you, and what do you think of it? MFM can be tricky

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kyhighstilettoCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

difficult to tell when you haven't detailed exactly what you said in your messages.

At this stage in contact it's very easy to inadvertently say something that will put them off you: remember, they don't know you at all.

biggest mistakes, for us, that single men make when messaging:

Acting like the male half doesn't exist.

Trying to be "erotic".

Being too pushy.

Generally being a bit weird.

We want to be 110% sure we're happy with what we know about you before we decide to meet

Just our thoughts;we're a bit picky - sorry

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

usually its been me who does the Blocking when i had couple Prof. Easier than explaining to the guy sorry i dont Fancy you Mr got it wrong

"usually its been me who does the Blocking when i had couple Prof. Easier than explaining to the guy sorry i dont Fancy you Mr got it wrong"

We never reply until we've both seen the original message and pics, then make a decision. Because we get so many messages, blocking is an effective way of knowing who we've said no to.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Interesting ... I've gotten blocked twice in one day, by couples. Circumstances seem the same. Two days of good messaging (in both cases with the female partner of the couple), and then suddenly the male partner intercedes ... and ... BLOCKED. Is this common with couples seeking a male for MFM? The girl is keen, but the guy isn't ... and guess what, he blocks. I'm intrigued as to what the girl thinks. So girls, has this happened to you, and what do you think of it? MFM can be tricky "

How do you know it was the man who blocked you?

By *YLINDERCouple  over a year ago

CARDIFF

[Removed by poster at 08/01/14 13:56:26]

"difficult to tell when you haven't detailed exactly what you said in your messages.

At this stage in contact it's very easy to inadvertently say something that will put them off you: remember, they don't know you at all.

Trying to be "erotic".

Being too pushy.

We want to be 110% sure we're happy with what we know about you before we decide to meet

"

Hi, as you say, messaging content is all important, especially in conversing with couples. I don't believe that I made any of the "biggest mistakes". Possibly the situations occurred because only one of the couple was communicating ... and then the other joined in later .. and for whatever reason applied the Block Who knows why. A shame though. Thanks for your thoughts, very much appreciated. Mike

Only blocked twice in one day? Well done thats nowt

Cheltenham

Forgot to add that either one of us has the right to veto someone. We both need to be happy with the choice, and I suspect that's how nearly all couples operate.

On reflection, the tone of your original post suggests its the mean and evil male half who scuppers your chances and spoils the fun you could be having with the female

It may not be your intention but thats how it comes across

By *YLINDERCouple  over a year ago

CARDIFF

[Removed by poster at 08/01/14 14:00:38]

your photos show you bareback, and for that alone if I was the male half of a couple I would block you

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

you say in your initial post OP that you were communicating with the Female, how sure of this are you?

May be one of the many single guys pretending to be a couple and when it starts getting to arranging meets with the "female" the male will usually block

"Interesting ... I've gotten blocked twice in one day, by couples. Circumstances seem the same. Two days of good messaging (in both cases with the female partner of the couple), and then suddenly the male partner intercedes ... and ... BLOCKED. Is this common with couples seeking a male for MFM? The girl is keen, but the guy isn't ... and guess what, he blocks. I'm intrigued as to what the girl thinks. So girls, has this happened to you, and what do you think of it? MFM can be tricky

How do you know it was the man who blocked you? "

and, vicariously, who says it was the female half you were conversing with in the first place?

"Interesting ... I've gotten blocked twice in one day, by couples. Circumstances seem the same. Two days of good messaging (in both cases with the female partner of the couple), and then suddenly the male partner intercedes ... and ... BLOCKED. Is this common with couples seeking a male for MFM? The girl is keen, but the guy isn't ... and guess what, he blocks. I'm intrigued as to what the girl thinks. So girls, has this happened to you, and what do you think of it? MFM can be tricky "

You're blocked. You'll never know what 'the girl' thinks, whether it was he or she that decided to block - but I'd suspect both.

It does come across as an 'it's unfair' post - when in fact it's nothing more than someone's personal choice or preference.

Blocking is nothing more than a permanent filter.

People block others for all sorts of reasons, sometimes you're left wondering why as you've done nothing wrong but no point dwelling on it as you'll never know why they did it. I've been blocked by guys I've arranged meets with and they were the ones that messaged me in the first place!

How do you know it was the man who blocked you?

In both cases, a terse short message, entirely out of context with all the previous messages... then a Block. Must admit, I did think it was the partner by default. Not a problem for me, though. I was just intrigued that it happened on two occasions today

"Only blocked twice in one day? Well done thats nowt"

"I'm not worthy ... I'm not worthy" (Waynes' World)

"Forgot to add that either one of us has the right to veto someone. We both need to be happy with the choice, and I suspect that's how nearly all couples operate.

On reflection, the tone of your original post suggests its the mean and evil male half who scuppers your chances and spoils the fun you could be having with the female

It may not be your intention but thats how it comes across"

Actually, I enjoy MFM relationships immensely, so there was no intention towards "fun I could be having with the female". Sorry my message came across wrongly ... that wasn't my intent. But thanks for the observation.

"your photos show you bareback, and for that alone if I was the male half of a couple I would block you "

Granted ... fair comment

"How do you know it was the man who blocked you?

In both cases, a terse short message, entirely out of context with all the previous messages... then a Block. Must admit, I did think it was the partner by default. Not a problem for me, though. I was just intrigued that it happened on two occasions today "

Only single guys can message me, I'm not interested in couples. Sounds a bit mad but then you probably got off lightly, would you really want to meet people with that attitude?!

"you say in your initial post OP that you were communicating with the Female, how sure of this are you?

May be one of the many single guys pretending to be a couple and when it starts getting to arranging meets with the "female" the male will usually block

"

Wow, ... I'd never considered that. Both conversations seemed so real.

and, vicariously, who says it was the female half you were conversing with in the first place?

This is getting worse Again, I'd assumed that both conversations were with the girl of the couple, by their tenor.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Only twice,, as a single guy you really must try harder,

What you need is either platinum membership, this privides the reason why anyone does anything, or funky monkeys time machine

If you send my your credit card details I ll get your platinum membership sorted asap,,

"Interesting ... I've gotten blocked twice in one day, by couples. Circumstances seem the same. Two days of good messaging (in both cases with the female partner of the couple), and then suddenly the male partner intercedes ... and ... BLOCKED. Is this common with couples seeking a male for MFM? The girl is keen, but the guy isn't ... and guess what, he blocks. I'm intrigued as to what the girl thinks. So girls, has this happened to you, and what do you think of it? MFM can be tricky

You're blocked. You'll never know what 'the girl' thinks, whether it was he or she that decided to block - but I'd suspect both.

It does come across as an 'it's unfair' post - when in fact it's nothing more than someone's personal choice or preference.

Blocking is nothing more than a permanent filter."

Agreed, blocking is a permanent fix We all use it. I wasn't whingeing about the scenarios, far from it. People's decisions are whats right for them. I'm just intrigued by the fact that the two happened on the same day, and a feeling that they were one partner dictatorially overruling another. Who knows ... mais c'est la vie

Only single guys can message me, I'm not interested in couples. Sounds a bit mad but then you probably got off lightly, would you really want to meet people with that attitude?!

You're right 121 is far more straightforward But I like the complexity of MFM and its communication challenges. But I could be converted Damn, you've hidden your profile

People block others for all sorts of reasons, sometimes you're left wondering why as you've done nothing wrong but no point dwelling on it as you'll never know why they did it. I've been blocked by guys I've arranged meets with and they were the ones that messaged me in the first place!

I don't believe that a guy would block you. You look stunning. Is it ok to flirt with you on here

lol me to, I get blocked loads to everyday day, mind you its their loss as they dont get a hand on this muscular body lol.

Only twice,, as a single guy you really must try harder,

What you need is either platinum membership, this privides the reason why anyone does anything, or funky monkeys time machine

If you send my your credit card details I ll get your platinum membership sorted asap,,

What an offer. Can I get Platinum membership with Waitrose Diamond Clusters ... backdated to this morning. Did I mention that I'm expecting to win the Euromillions £ 100 million prize. Checking my ticket in a few minutes

"lol me to, I get blocked loads to everyday day, mind you its their loss as they dont get a hand on this muscular body lol."

Fellow sufferer Its a cross that we have to bare. Per ardua ad orgasma

Yes its like a lottery, send hundreds of messages and one will bite to shag eventually

Blocking seems harsh but we use it just to Whittle people out if we know we won't meet them. It's nothing personal, just easier. I do always tell people they are not our type though If they message and only block if they persist. Or I block when I am browsing if I know not for us. I suppose what I am trying to say is. Don't take it to heart.

X

"Yes its like a lottery, send hundreds of messages and one will bite to shag eventually "

Mmmm.... "14,500,000 to 1" odds. Lets give up

"Blocking seems harsh but we use it just to Whittle people out if we know we won't meet them. It's nothing personal, just easier. I do always tell people they are not our type though If they message and only block if they persist. Or I block when I am browsing if I know not for us. I suppose what I am trying to say is. Don't take it to heart.

X"

Thanks ... actually I do well on the Fab site ... its just that I was sufficiently intrigued by the occurrence to put up a post and am amazed at the response. Working flat out to reply to everyone's replies. Will wander off now and amuse myself reading the "Ejaculating Dildos" thread for some light relief. But thank you for your reply, and everyone else's replies

"People block others for all sorts of reasons, sometimes you're left wondering why as you've done nothing wrong but no point dwelling on it as you'll never know why they did it. I've been blocked by guys I've arranged meets with and they were the ones that messaged me in the first place!

I don't believe that a guy would block you. You look stunning. Is it ok to flirt with you on here "

Why thanks I'm generally blocked for being polite I think, it winds people up especially when they're expecting abuse back for giving abuse for a polite no thanks, they end up looking even more of a fool than they did with their original hissy fit!! The guy that blocked me after arranging a meet is now on here on a new profile moaning in his status that he can't get a meet, WTF??!! Fab is a mad but entertaining world lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Your cock is bigger than his ?

"Your cock is bigger than his ?"

I reckon so Thank you for your observation

"your photos show you bareback, and for that alone if I was the male half of a couple I would block you "

How do you know its the male blocking?

I (Female) do the majority of the blocking on the site.... but how will the blockee ever know its me or the Mr doing it? (well they do now

"How do you know its the male blocking?

I (Female) do the majority of the blocking on the site.... but how will the blockee ever know its me or the Mr doing it? (well they do now"

Hi, I love your response and can't stop smiling over it And you are quite right ... I don't know. But surmising is lots of fun. I guess I shouldn't look at your Profile, in case I get blocked by a very pretty lady xxx

Have a gander...only blocked 5 or so today...I feel the need (finger twitching as we speak - and not in a good way!)

Preferred to be blocked as I filter out all those who block single guys. Means they don't get bothered an nobody wastes their time.

"Have a gander...only blocked 5 or so today...I feel the need (finger twitching as we speak - and not in a good way!)"

ok, here goes fingers crossed, and stopwatch set 5..4..3..2..1

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Your assumptions are the problem.

"Have a gander...only blocked 5 or so today...I feel the need (finger twitching as we speak - and not in a good way!)"

Wow !! You are stunningly pretty, but ... quel dommage ... I'm 56 .... way outside your age range But on the plus side ... not blocked yet Thank you. Off to perv at your pics now xxx

"People block others for all sorts of reasons, sometimes you're left wondering why as you've done nothing wrong but no point dwelling on it as you'll never know why they did it. I've been blocked by guys I've arranged meets with and they were the ones that messaged me in the first place!

I don't believe that a guy would block you. You look stunning. Is it ok to flirt with you on here

Why thanks I'm generally blocked for being polite I think, it winds people up especially when they're expecting abuse back for giving abuse for a polite no thanks, they end up looking even more of a fool than they did with their original hissy fit!! The guy that blocked me after arranging a meet is now on here on a new profile moaning in his status that he can't get a meet, WTF??!! Fab is a mad but entertaining world lol"

-------------------------------------

You're very welcome, ma'am, and I suspect that the guy who did block you is an idiot. I'd love to find out more about you, but .... do you know that clicking on your Profile brings up the message "Profile Not Available...This member has hidden their profile". Today isn't my lucky day, is it? xxx, Mike

lol yes because I've hidden it. I'm not meeting at present as I have ongoing health issues. I like to browse the forums still though.

"lol yes because I've hidden it. I'm not meeting at present as I have ongoing health issues. I like to browse the forums still though."

Well, your very very small picture looks enchanting, and I do wish you well, and if you ever elect to unhide it ... please let me know. In the meantime, I'll look out for you in the Fora ... because I like your reasoned and gentle opinions. Hey, and lets flirt together there ... I know its a slight technical misuse of the Forum ... but what the hell ... I'm getting used to being Blocked xxx, Mike

What does it matter who blocked you ? One of the couple has vetoed you surely that's enough

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

it takes a lot for us to block someone, certainly mr wouldnt block anyone mrs had been chatting too. but thats just us

everyone is different and does things differently.

chin up, smile and move on

"What does it matter who blocked you ? One of the couple has vetoed you surely that's enough "

You're right ... it doesn't matter in the slightest. The result is what counts. Guess I'm just a romantic in thinking that at least the girls in question were interested And that doesn't matter either.

By *ob and VixenCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

single guys can't contact us, but we get winks from couples, their profile looks okay so we write back and that gets deleted and we are blocked

so which one was responsible for that, who knows

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

"difficult to tell when you haven't detailed exactly what you said in your messages.

Trying to be "erotic".

Being too pushy.

"

We don't reply to messages aimed solely at the female.

Also, the messages which ask if it's the M of F at the computer. If it's F cue the dirty or "fancy a fuck" type messages. But, strangely, if it's M at the comouter they suddenly vanish.

Why is this ? What part of the word "couple" don't they understand ?

Don't take it to heart sometimes the block button is a way of just saying no.

Bareback will go against you massively, so stick something on the end of it! You are responsible for your own contraception and sexual health, unless you want to end up with an STD or getting someone pregnant

"usually its been me who does the Blocking when i had couple Prof. Easier than explaining to the guy sorry i dont Fancy you Mr got it wrong

We never reply until we've both seen the original message and pics, then make a decision. Because we get so many messages, blocking is an effective wa

y of knowing who we've said no to."

Makes the person who was interested feel great too. Oh sarcasm eh?

You've been on over a year and have no veris! Maybe they didn't realise that at the start of the convo - although it's the first thing I check

His account is verified, I guess he's chosen to keep them private.

"His account is verified, I guess he's chosen to keep them private. "

Hi again, and thank you I do actually keep all my verifications hidden, as they are personal and private. Well noticed 10/10

Cheltenham

Trying to be "erotic".

Being too pushy.

We don't reply to messages aimed solely at the female.

Also, the messages which ask if it's the M of F at the computer. If it's F cue the dirty or "fancy a fuck" type messages. But, strangely, if it's M at the comouter they suddenly vanish.

Why is this ? What part of the word "couple" don't they understand ?"

"You've been on over a year and have no veris! Maybe they didn't realise that at the start of the convo - although it's the first thing I check"

I do elect to keep my verifications from others, both private and personal. And I never give verifications to my relationships. A personal standard. But thank you for your observation.

"Bareback will go against you massively, so stick something on the end of it! You are responsible for your own contraception and sexual health, unless you want to end up with an STD or getting someone pregnant"

Good point Perhaps I should get around to changing that display pic, as it relates to my pre Fab days. You are correct in that I am not using contraception in that instance. But that's some time back. For years, I've practised safe sex only, as detailed in my profile, and always use the highest quality condoms available

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I'm not too hung up on the 'must address couples always as a couple' thing, personally.

Blocking? We block for all sorts of reasons - but sometimes in the situation you've described where it's been going well and then you get blocked it's often because you've said the wrong thing a couple of times and aren't getting it and we just give up. We don't block many though - our main reason is those who just won't take no as an answer and message repeatedly to try again or to ask why (or who get abusive when told no)

It happens - but there are plenty more couples out there - just move on to the next suitable one

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

And I also wouldn't get hung up on bareback pics on a profile - who knows why someone was bare - could have been a long term fb? After all, how many people play bare but don't have bare pics? (and state safe sex) - an awful lot, I suspect!

"I'm not too hung up on the 'must address couples always as a couple' thing, personally.

Blocking? We block for all sorts of reasons - but sometimes in the situation you've described where it's been going well and then you get blocked it's often because you've said the wrong thing a couple of times and aren't getting it and we just give up. We don't block many though - our main reason is those who just won't take no as an answer and message repeatedly to try again or to ask why (or who get abusive when told no)

It happens - but there are plenty more couples out there - just move on to the next suitable one "

Hi, thank you. Actually, I'm very careful in messagi_g couples who are looking for a man to be involved with them, so am at great pains not to cause unease. MFM is very complex and involves understanding the couple as a couple entity and as individuals too. I try not to offend ever. I've had a number of MFM relationships and they've all been very successful, and the couples are firm and fast friends. So, I'm intrigued as per my original post ... to understand what went wrong and why and so fast ... perhaps I'm too forensic in this regard. As you say, move on ... there are loads of interesti_g couples on the site xxx

Oh well just shout " next"

"And I also wouldn't get hung up on bareback pics on a profile - who knows why someone was bare - could have been a long term fb? After all, how many people play bare but don't have bare pics? (and state safe sex) - an awful lot, I suspect! "

Hi, thanks. Actually, it was long term relationship with a couple where the girl and her husband both wanted me to have bareback sex with the girl (and we went through full medical check up to ensure that there was no risk to any of us). We are still in touch as a threesome, and whenever we're close geographically, we continue the relationship (albeit now, I use condoms, as the reason for bareback no longer remains)

"Oh well just shout " next" "

"

Don't take it to heart sometimes the block button is a way of just saying no. "

Thank you. Being blocked isn't a problem for me. As I said at the start of the thread, I was just intrigued as to why it could be ... after several days of communicating well with two separate "couples". I value your reply and all the other replies ... they have all been incredibly understanding. There are a lot of truly gentle people on Fab, and you are one of them. Merci bien xxx Mike.

» Add a new message to this topic