FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Theme nights

Theme nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how many of u enjoy the whole theme night's at clubs?

Is it fun to be able to dress up in different themes

Or is it a waste of effort n money!

lol myself to be honest if there is a theme that i have an outfit for or can throw together or doesn't cost the earth i love it as everyone put's a bit of thier own personality to thier costumes also i love the unity atmosphere it brings

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any fancy dress or theme nights should not require large outlay. Roman toga evenings or bare as you dare parties are great.

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

For us we would rather just dress up and look smart/sexy. We don't often get the chance outside of this lifestyle and for us making ourselves look good is all part of the anticipation.

The nearest we like to get to the dressing up in the Masquerade balls. LOVE THEM!

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

We buy outfits for pretty much all our club theme nights also for our first party we attended for NYE.

We have so much fun but now need another wardrobe for dress up costumes...

If the theme doesn't seem our thing then we sit the odd one out..

i never spend more than £10 on an outfit! but will only pay out that much if it's for a theme i know will come up again! lol i have a huge box full of them, need to start looking out for clubs reasonably close to us holding nights i have costumes for

East midlands

"i never spend more than £10 on an outfit! but will only pay out that much if it's for a theme i know will come up again! lol i have a huge box full of them, need to start looking out for clubs reasonably close to us holding nights i have costumes for "

My NYE cost £50 including boots for mine alone. That was a one off though. I won't be spending that much again. Maybe...

The best/easiest fancy dress for us girls is burlesque as we seem to have corsets coming out of our ears. Lol!

I do love some of the theme partys it adds to the fun,When everybody has made a effort and the club has decorated the place too

Ive been to some luckly i had some eg nurse or white party,did spend 10pound on mask but shall use again.30 on halloween outfit but dress can be used again for fetish so all good

East midlands

Yes...some things can be mix n matched into other outfits. I need to go on LC's events page to see what themes are coming up.

lol we generally like to stay reasonably close to home bu are starting to go futher afield

Some of the theme nights we have been to have been fun and just require minimum outlay or some imagination.

We went to a dirty denim one which was very fun!!! Can't wait to go to the summer theme parties if they have them this year.

lol i have to say that uniform nights/valentines and halloween are my favs, there is such a wide veriety of costumes on these nights, lol the beach themes are good only down fall is when the night of the theme ends up being chilly, but as a smoker that's my own fault having to go outside for a ciggy

By *eekenderzCouple  over a year ago

London

Themes are great! You only need to spend as much as you want, no need to get a whole new outfit - just do a nod to the theme and it all feels a lot more exciting when a lot of people join in. When we host private parties we usually have simple themes like "bridal" or "black & blue" (because that's how we want to feel the next day...) and the pictures look great when people are coordinated.

MrsW

we love a good dress up night.

makes things a little more fun than normal, not that they arent fun anyway

lol need a travel social at different clubs over the country where it's a theme night at somewhere different on a fri and sat so u can follow or go to as many as u like! lol also be good for the clubs!

Might see if we can set that up

» Add a new message to this topic