FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckold continued

Cuckold continued

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ast_jj OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin and London

As the last post got such a great response I said I would try continue it. Any cucks out there let me know how it is going for ye. Experiences, anxieties, fantasies etc. J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive just been asked to have a relationship with a guy and he wants to be a cuckhold ! I am new to all this - Im just a single girl looking for men usually ! I really do like the guy and would like to but the whole thing scares me a bit - any tips ? X

Dublin and London

"Ive just been asked to have a relationship with a guy and he wants to be a cuckhold ! I am new to all this - Im just a single girl looking for men usually ! I really do like the guy and would like to but the whole thing scares me a bit - any tips ? X "
hey. Has he said what he likes and how he sees the cuckold relationship playing out? J x

Dublin and London

Any cuck cpls like to share how they are progressing with there cuckold adventure or share how they it all started? Message me if ye would prefer a more private conversation. J

Dublin and London

It seems like this post had ran it course. ah well.

By *ingjayMan  over a year ago

exeter

I dunno if it's the same sorta thing but I was going out with a girl and we had a 'switch' relationship, bout the only thing good really, but still now we talk and share stuff ect, she ask me to eat her out the other day .......... But she said she wants me to eat her out after another guy had cum in her, not even whilst the guy was there, just come round after she had fucked someone, and eat the cum out ........ I didn't, lol eating my own from her was the most I'd do and even then I'd had to be d*unk

Dublin and London

"I dunno if it's the same sorta thing but I was going out with a girl and we had a 'switch' relationship, bout the only thing good really, but still now we talk and share stuff ect, she ask me to eat her out the other day .......... But she said she wants me to eat her out after another guy had cum in her, not even whilst the guy was there, just come round after she had fucked someone, and eat the cum out ........ I didn't, lol eating my own from her was the most I'd do and even then I'd had to be d*unk"
Sounds like she might be into cuckold alright but perhaps not you?

» Add a new message to this topic