FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > sex & friendship..do both combine?

sex & friendship..do both combine?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having been on this site a while now, we have meet some great & intresting people along the way..only they just wanting or have wanted just to keep it strictly sex and nothing else!..

We would like to meet a couple who want both like ourselfs.not to live in each others pockets ect..but to have a friendship with honesty and trust...but be able to have great sex along the way too with the same couple..is there any of you out there that have this?? Just would like to know of your _iews & opinions..thanks bambi xx

Is there such thing??..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, we have this with several couples.

XXXX

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Play with other couples is so much more fun and relaxing if there is that friendly attraction, socially as well as in the bedroom. So for us yes its nice to be friends as well as fun playmates. don't need to live in there pockets just a common liking.

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We've made some really great friends over the years we enjoy the social side as much as they playing.....knowing each other does make the playing more fun!

yes, I have a best friend she is lovely and an amazing friend, we will kiss and have sex but are only friends, we do stop the sex etc when the other is seeing someone and still remain best friends no probs. we will give each other help finding a partner and help give gift ideas etc. we understand the sex side is just a bit of fun when we are both single

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

We have been on the scene for four years and only this year made friends with some people we met from this site.

It was defiantly well worth the wait!

We were lucky to find this with the first couple we met. And it has been a great experience as we were both new to the scene at the same the time.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Made friends with people I have had fun with, but have no intention in having fun with them again....

Its not why I joined this site...

Its possible then...thats great that most of you guys have that.. hope we find this one day thanku x

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

It is possible.

I live with my 2 best friends. We met some years ago when we had a threesome, and have been close friends ever since.

I still have sex with the male half, but not so much the female half.

We are friends first and foremost, the sex is just an added bonus.

"Having been on this site a while now, we have meet some great & intresting people along the way..only they just wanting or have wanted just to keep it strictly sex and nothing else!..

We would like to meet a couple who want both like ourselfs.not to live in each others pockets ect..but to have a friendship with honesty and trust...but be able to have great sex along the way too with the same couple..is there any of you out there that have this?? Just would like to know of your _iews & opinions..thanks bambi xx

Is there such thing??.."

We love the idea of making sexy ffriens. Why not? You can go out for a drink and talk about our awesome lifestyle then act upon our awesome lifestyle

It's what we're looking for....but we do think it's hard to find...

I wish they did. I'd be in a very happy place. As it is sex ruined a good friendship for me and it won't ever come back :/

"It is possible.

I live with my 2 best friends. We met some years ago when we had a threesome, and have been close friends ever since.

I still have sex with the male half, but not so much the female half.

We are friends first and foremost, the sex is just an added bonus. "

"Having been on this site a while now, we have meet some great & intresting people along the way..only they just wanting or have wanted just to keep it strictly sex and nothing else!..

Is there such thing??..

We love the idea of making sexy ffriens. Why not? You can go out for a drink and talk about our awesome lifestyle then act upon our awesome lifestyle "

It's possible but can be difficult. You have to make sure everyone involved is on the same page!!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Even as a single this is hard to find!

I'm lucky to have made one and still meet for both nearly 3 years later, but would still love to find at least 1 more who is local, proving to be impossible though

we would love to find another couple we could just hang out with, not for something to happen every time, but sometimes it does.

that would be ace

By *arkchestCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

We have met people for fun and became really good friends with them to the extent we socialize regularly and even go on holiday with them. It's great having friends with benefits and we are always looking for more.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't believe so.

» Add a new message to this topic