FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fake profiles?

Fake profiles?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I recently messaged a few people yesterday and then got talking to one on kik messenger then got invited to a link to another website that you had to pay for to talk to the person. Has anyone else had this experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One of the sad rules of the internet are that assume all are fake until proven otherwise. Scams are very common, but the usual rules apply there is no need to communicate outside of this site and personal email is certainly not required.

It seemed dodgy as the person instant messaged me at 6am people wouldn't bother what made me even more suspicious was she actually (if it was a she) kept sending me pictures and and saying she was so horny over mine when i never even sent any it all became apparent once i was sent a link that when i said "go away" funny enough still persisted i had to block them in the end

i'm wonder if i am lost in thousands of single males on here (sigh)

If it sounds too good to be true, it often is. Not always but often. Just use your common sense.

yes im afraid there seems to be a lot of fake profiles on here it spoils the fun for all us genuine people

Prob a lucky lucky man sat in some slum in nigeria

theres been loads lately that have set our fakedar off, the kik type 1 is getting common, the single pretending to be a couple is always about, there seems to be a lot of fem profiles on aswell that disappear or go inactive, we often think these are honeytraps to catch out cheating partners, keep your guard up!!

We have had quite a few messages since xmas from new couples profiles, joined less than a week ago. The messages all similar where she wants to watch him with a couple. As soon as you mention chatting to her on the phone guess what, user no longer on site.

"If it sounds too good to be true, it often is. Not always but often. Just use your common sense."

i'm a firm believer in this quote

To get verified all you need to do is hide your face and be naked? and anyone could fake a verified by, half the people on here could be fake, up to now i would only trust someone i have seen on cam, or meet in person but that's just me

» Add a new message to this topic