FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First bi mmf

First bi mmf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've arranged my first bi mmf this weekend with a great couple I've been talking to on another site. It's also their first threesome of this kind too generally sticking to MFF meets and get the impression he's a little nervous about it too. During hot chats on Skype etc we've told each other exactly what we want to try out with each other and various positions we want to try. Has anyone here got any experience here to send my way to make sure we all get the most out of this meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just relax and not be too pushy. Nerves are good .. will keep you and them on your toes. Hope you enjoy it too

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

By all means chat before the meeting to discuss the things you would like to do on the meet....

But on the actual day, just relax, be attentive to the mood, go with the flow, and enjoy yourself,

Be attentive and giving.......

Dont try to stick to a script.......

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cheers guys. I'm looking forward to it however the closer we get the more I get the impression he may pull out of it. Which is a real shame but I guess it's not for everyone so will have to respect that.

By *1ckeyMan  over a year ago

Camberley

Make sure you talk to both of them, openly too!

Otherwise one or other partner could feel left out. Relaxed is the best way, too much tension and it could all go limp...

» Add a new message to this topic