FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > ego boost

ego boost

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iking.beard OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I've been told but women in the past that I gave a good looking big cock I dont belive this and see mine as just avrage size and am pritty sure most women say this 2 the man there about 2 or has just beded 2 give him n ago boost am I right in thinking this or would u just not say anything if u dident think it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been told but women in the past that I gave a good looking big cock I dont belive this and see mine as just avrage size and am pritty sure most women say this 2 the man there about 2 or has just beded 2 give him n ago boost am I right in thinking this or would u just not say anything if u dident think it "

I'm sure its an ego boost, but to put a dampener on that use the spell check mate

"I've been told but women in the past that I gave a good looking big cock I dont belive this and see mine as just avrage size and am pritty sure most women say this 2 the man there about 2 or has just beded 2 give him n ago boost am I right in thinking this or would u just not say anything if u dident think it

I'm sure its an ego boost, but to put a dampener on that use the spell check mate"

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Without looking at it I'll say that you see it all the time on here.

'Best looking person on fabs'

'Gave the best blow job'

'Has the best cock I've ever seen'

Just take it as a compliment, say thanks and unless you ask you'll never know if they meant it or are just saying it. Lol x

"Without looking at it I'll say that you see it all the time on here.

'Best looking person on fabs'

'Gave the best blow job'

'Has the best cock I've ever seen'

MissHottieBottie is a serious contender for the 'best looking in boots' award this year though

Just take it as a compliment, say thanks and unless you ask you'll never know if they meant it or are just saying it. Lol x"

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

Looks average. Nothing special.

» Add a new message to this topic