FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi Women & Bi Men

Bi Women & Bi Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is not a rant nor am i being judgemental.

But does anyone find Bi women that say they don't like bi men (and vice versa if that exists) to be a little hypocritical?

Just asking

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is not a rant nor am i being judgemental.

But does anyone find Bi women that say they don't like bi men (and vice versa if that exists) to be a little hypocritical?

Just asking"

Not really...sexual preferences are so individual, i'm not sure any could be hypocritical...what we share with others is so personal that I don't think normal rules apply...

Just asking"

I'm interested to know why you think it is...

Just asking

I'm interested to know why you think it is..."

Not that i think it is, I'm just gauging general consensus, but it stems from a message i got from a bi lady that basically said burgh you are bi do one lol

Just asking

Not that i think it is, I'm just gauging general consensus, but it stems from a message i got from a bi lady that basically said burgh you are bi do one lol"

Being bi means purely that she likes having sex with women...it implies nothing further than that I'm afraid...sexualities are not necessarily interconnected...

She's missing out because in my opinion there's nothing hotter but if she finds the idea of 2 guys together repellant, well that's her prerogative I'm afraid...

Just asking

Not that i think it is, I'm just gauging general consensus, but it stems from a message i got from a bi lady that basically said burgh you are bi do one lol

Being bi means purely that she likes having sex with women...it implies nothing further than that I'm afraid...sexualities are not necessarily interconnected...

She's missing out because in my opinion there's nothing hotter but if she finds the idea of 2 guys together repellant, well that's her prerogative I'm afraid..."

Yeah i absolutely agree

Ive played with bi men in past,it dosent mean there play together,but they dont mind there cocks touching eg if i suck both or both in my pussy lol

Some woman just dont like thought of two men playing together,im quite open minded meself

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The bi lady likes women and straight men not bi men....nothing wrong with that.

"Ive played with bi men in past,it dosent mean there play together,but they dont mind there cocks touching eg if i suck both or both in my pussy lol

Some woman just dont like thought of two men playing together,im quite open minded meself"

Open minded is good, i think being that way enhances any sexual experience. I was just a bit bemused by her reaction that was all

Some people do word their profiles in a way that makes it sound like male bi-sexuality is a contagious disease, but most bi males don't have an issue playing straight if other males are straight, it does tend to piss us off a little, but easily solved, they just go straight on the block list, that we we don't have look at their profile again.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

And of course, there is the issue of bi men describing themselves as straight. She might not be aware...

Or bi men like me who almost play exclusively with women.

"Ive played with bi men in past,it dosent mean there play together,but they dont mind there cocks touching eg if i suck both or both in my pussy lol

Some woman just dont like thought of two men playing together,im quite open minded meself

Open minded is good, i think being that way enhances any sexual experience. I was just a bit bemused by her reaction that was all"

It certainly does,Her reaction is pretty normal tbh,its just a shame some men arnt honest abt being bi,as she may have played with a bi guy unknowingly and thats not fair,When a woman feels Strongly abt it

Open minded is good, i think being that way enhances any sexual experience. I was just a bit bemused by her reaction that was all

It certainly does,Her reaction is pretty normal tbh,its just a shame some men arnt honest abt being bi,as she may have played with a bi guy unknowingly and thats not fair,When a woman feels Strongly abt it"

well i can say i am as open about it as they come

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I'm a fat woman who doesn't fancy fat men. I'm also a little over average height for a woman but I prefer tall men.

Am I hypocritical?

I am attracted to what I am attracted to. It's not something I decided for myself.

"I'm a fat woman who doesn't fancy fat men. I'm also a little over average height for a woman but I prefer tall men.

Am I hypocritical?

I am attracted to what I am attracted to. It's not something I decided for myself. "

just want to reiterate i wasn't casting dispersions, making assumptions, being bitter or anything like that was just asking opinions before the forum bashers start

Some people don't like the thought of two men together.

Some people don't like the thought of two women together.

I don't see how the hell they are missing out of they don't want to do something they don't like. And why is it hypocritical?

Men and women are different. Bi men are not the same as bi women, unless you did a different biology class to me.

Yet another "open minded" individual tossing his toys from the pram because he was told "no".

Goes back to daytime TV as it's less boring......yawn!

"Yet another "open minded" individual tossing his toys from the pram because he was told "no".

Goes back to daytime TV as it's less boring......yawn!"

Hahahaha no not the case at all feel free to green arrow me and see that isn't my style.

It wasn't the rejection it was the manner in which it was said that made me enquire about peoples opinion.

It certainly does,Her reaction is pretty normal tbh,its just a shame some men arnt honest abt being bi,as she may have played with a bi guy unknowingly and thats not fair,When a woman feels Strongly abt it

well i can say i am as open about it as they come"

And that is good, so is steve he a gd boy hehe,so if you come accross another bi woman who prefer not to play with u cuz u bi,dont worry and move on,plenty that do,just message people that dont say no bi men lol

well i can say i am as open about it as they come"

And that is good, so is steve he a gd boy hehe,so if you come accross another bi woman who prefer not to play with u cuz u bi,dont worry and move on,plenty that do,just message people that dont say no bi men lol

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

The only time I even think is someone bi? Is when it's another woman, or a woman of a couple.

I dont think I have ever asked a man if he is bi; nor even looked.

As the man chatting to me, in person or online, is clearly into me; why would I worry about his sexuality?

Some do some dont, I'm not going to worry about someone elses sexuality

"The only time I even think is someone bi? Is when it's another woman, or a woman of a couple.

I dont think I have ever asked a man if he is bi; nor even looked.

As the man chatting to me, in person or online, is clearly into me; why would I worry about his sexuality?

Some do some dont, I'm not going to worry about someone elses sexuality "

I agree, but it was highlighted to me not the other way round. If someone likes you why worry about sexuality.

I certainly don't look at every woman to check what her preferences are

» Add a new message to this topic