FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > question for couples

question for couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what women here get turned on watching there man fuck or get sucked by another woman. what turns you on about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unforfiCouple  over a year ago

CHELTENHAM

We are still waiting for the opportunity ......not easy to find a nice lady to join us. The thought gets me very excited and I cant wait to see my man giving someone else the same (or better) pleasure that he gives me, whilst i watch.

By *exynurse111Couple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

We've had a woman join us before and loved it, especially watching my hubby with the woman. Hard to describe but much the same as a lot of guys enjoying watching their women with another man.

Looking for more of the same btw so any lovely ladies interested drop me a message

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love to watch the men I meet enjoying another women & have done it often. Next though I'd like to be tied to a seat in the corner & be made to watch & not be allowed to join in in anyway, think I might like to be taunted & teased mmmm

By *aughtydesiresCouple  over a year ago

North West

In all the years since we are in swinging, we had two "stable relationships" with two different women. In one of them, we become so close and involved with her, that we ended up leaving together for almost a year as a ffm threesome. Anyway, the idea is that it was always a huge turn on for me seeing my hubby with other women. Of course, all the time I ended it up having my share ...

» Add a new message to this topic