FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Doorstep Encounters!!!!

Doorstep Encounters!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ampleme OP   Man  over a year ago

Working here.

I've just been delivering to a door and the black lady who answered was stood in a long sweatshirt top. The top just about covered her lady parts, but I couldn't see if she had any knickers on!!!!

Now what really drew my attention was the fact that she didn't have a bra on and she had nipples like wheel nuts, which were forcing their way they the flimsy fabric. She seemed oblivious to the fact she looked fantastic and so sexy!!!!

So, are ladies aware of the effect they have on people when they open their front door, especially when dressed as this lady was??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i had this happen once. went to a house and the woman had a little vest top on with no bra, nipples sticking right out. I was doing a brief job outside her house and she came out and asked if id like a cup of tea. I was in a rush ,so declined, but I kept wondering afterwards if she was coming on to me or just oblivious and being friendly.

cheered my day up though

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Nope, coz I wouldn't answer the door dressed like that!! Haha! X

By *ampleme OP   Man  over a year ago

Working here.

"Nope, coz I wouldn't answer the door dressed like that!! Haha! X"

Yes and that's fine....each to their own but do some women open the door without thinking of the effect it would have on a man.. ie as I've described with huge erect nipples on show??

By *iFemaleStr8MaleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

My windows cleaner caught me using my vibrator once...it was like something from a 70s comedy movie lol! X

By *eather_satinCouple  over a year ago

West Sussex

Wow! You're lucky you don't have to knock on my door unannounced......trampy russel brand in whatever is available to throw on at the time comes to mind. Some women are naturally sexy, the rest of us have to try!

I wonder if a half naked man answering the door to a lady would have the same effect? Lol

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I used to deliver coal before I retired... You should have seen the state of undress I caught some in

"I used to deliver coal before I retired... You should have seen the state of undress I caught some in "

Do share your experiences then!

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

I used to do Door 2 Door sales and have had a few experiences of ladies open the door half naked, best one being a lady that had just got in from work, taken off her blouse and skirt in the hallway and gone to pour herself a drink just as I knock on the door. She invited me in when she heard who I was from as she was going to phone them later, said it saves her having to call them and waiting for them to answer (the company was well known for not answering straight away). She didn't bother getting a robe or anything and I did the sale whilst she was still in her underwear. I did ask if she wanted to put something on but she said she was comfortable as she was. Had to sit there with a raging hard on for about 45 minutes. Nothing happened though.

mansfield

Im on my phone travelling through Turkey... I'll try when Im home tomoz.... All that I write on heres 100% true ALWAYS!! Theres sooooi many from daughters to grandmas and everythin in between.... A black girl that always did her housework naked

I have always thought about picking up a patrt time pizza delivery job just so I can be in these situations lol

mansfield

I did that too buddy last year and almost got accused of rape

"I wonder if a half naked man answering the door to a lady would have the same effect? Lol "

hell yeah , if he had a body like yours

"I wonder if a half naked man answering the door to a lady would have the same effect? Lol

hell yeah , if he had a body like yours "

Thanks.... You will have to come and knock on my door sometime ??lol x

I love seeing females with hard nipples through their clothes. I know it's going abit off topic here, but I especially like seeing these hard nipples in swimsuits or thin material bikinis at the pool or the beach!

» Add a new message to this topic