FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Married Singles

Married Singles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Just wondering how many married single people are on this site that use the forums.

Also how many of you meet with married singles.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you mean married people pretending to be single or married people who have separate single profiles as well as a couples profile?

Married singles?

...is that what they'd call an oxymoron?

"Married singles?

...is that what they'd call an oxymoron?

"

Or as i'd say. A double whammy.

Millbrook, Southampton

"Do you mean married people pretending to be single or married people who have separate single profiles as well as a couples profile? "

I mean single people who are married (male and female)

"Do you mean married people pretending to be single or married people who have separate single profiles as well as a couples profile?

I mean single people who are married (male and female)"

I'm still confused as you didnt answer my question.

"Do you mean married people pretending to be single or married people who have separate single profiles as well as a couples profile?

I'm still confused as you didnt answer my question. "

I'm confused too because I know when your married you aint single.

Millbrook, Southampton

I'm still confused as you didnt answer my question. "

I mean people who have singles profile but are married

I'm still confused as you didnt answer my question. I'm confused too because I know when your married you aint single. "

Pmsl!

I'm still confused as you didnt answer my question. I'm confused too because I know when your married you aint single.

Pmsl!

"

I think I'm going to give up guessing now Pops. My brain can't cope with single married or married singles at 4am

I'm still confused as you didnt answer my question. I'm confused too because I know when your married you aint single.

Pmsl!

I think I'm going to give up guessing now Pops. My brain can't cope with single married or married singles at 4am "

Lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There are a lot of married people with single profiles. Some are open about being married, some meet singly with full permission of their partner and some do neither of the aforementioned.

"There are a lot of married people with single profiles. Some are open about being married, some meet singly with full permission of their partner and some do neither of the aforementioned."

The latter being known forthwith as lowlife bottom feeders...

How are you single if you are married????

How are you single if you are married????"

He means married but has a single persons profile. There is no option for married but playing alone

He means married but has a single persons profile. There is no option for married but playing alone "

but why if you are married are you playing alone?

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Lots of married/attached women have singles profiles to attract more people.

If you look in the other sections they are always advised to make it sound like they play alone after they've been changed to a couples profile for dropping in 'i play with my husband/boyf present.

It always makes me lol that they then go on to complain about time wasters & singles that arnt really single.

There's also the classic 'this is my singles profile for the forum/chat'

How are you single if you are

married????

He means married but has a single persons profile. There is no option for married but playing alone

but why if you are married are you playing alone?"

In my case as my hubby stopped playing but gave me full consent to continue.

"Lots of married/attached women have singles profiles to attract more people.

If you look in the other sections they are always advised to make it sound like they play alone after they've been changed to a couples profile for dropping in 'i play with my husband/boyf present.

It always makes me lol that they then go on to complain about time wasters & singles that arnt really single.

There's also the classic 'this is my singles profile for the forum/chat' "

All kind of crazy to me.. if married and using this for shits and giggles why not try and get it right at home first?

but why if you are married are you playing alone?"

Oh lots of reasons .... Each to their own ..... Not for us to judge others ... As I have said many times b4 its not always black and white !!

All kind of crazy to me.. if married and using this for shits and giggles why not try and get it right at home first?"

You are assuming things aren't right at home. Things in MY house are fine. My hubby chooses not to play as he hasn't the time also he has gone off swinging which hasn't lessened our love in any form. Everyone's circumstances are different so don't judge before you know

I am one of those married with singles profile. It's quite simple really. I meet alone. My husband likes to hear about it when I come home. We also play together as a couple. We have a separate profile for that. It's more difficult to arrange meets together because of childcare. Not all married with singles profiles are the same.

All kind of crazy to me.. if married and using this for shits and giggles why not try and get it right at home first?

You are assuming things aren't right at home. Things in MY house are fine. My hubby chooses not to play as he hasn't the time also he has gone off swinging which hasn't lessened our love in any form. Everyone's circumstances are different so don't judge before you know "

Not judging at all, i am very non judgmental, just expressing an opinion

"I am one of those married with singles profile. It's quite simple really. I meet alone. My husband likes to hear about it when I come home. We also play together as a couple. We have a separate profile for that. It's more difficult to arrange meets together because of childcare. Not all married with singles profiles are the same. "

You are assuming things aren't right at home. Things in MY house are fine. My hubby chooses not to play as he hasn't the time also he has gone off swinging which hasn't lessened our love in any form. Everyone's circumstances are different so don't judge before you know

Not judging at all, i am very non judgmental, just expressing an opinion "

You assumed things aren't right at home which is judging Hun.

All kind of crazy to me.. if married and using this for shits and giggles why not try and get it right at home first?"

Oh and everything is just fine at home thank you.

Oh and everything is just fine at home thank you."

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

I thought single people are NOT married. I am single and not married.. If I was married I would NOT be single.

Im married my husband knows i am on here he doesnt meet anyone because he doesnt want to. i meet men who are married sometimes, there are quite a few men who have partners who also meet other women on their own too and their wives do the same.

"Im married my husband knows i am on here he doesnt meet anyone because he doesnt want to. i meet men who are married sometimes, there are quite a few men who have partners who also meet other women on their own too and their wives do the same."

Lets just say i don't understand it

I always feel sorry for the wife at home. Having been the wife myself believing we were happily married, daily sex. Then finding out he'd been having an affair all along, telling her the usual -just there for the kids, wife doesn't understand me crap.

I don't wanna hear that shit, just get on with it!

Must be thousands on here. Just to add to it how many wife/partner abusers. Pedo's/child abusers are on here. Makes you think

"Im married my husband knows i am on here he doesnt meet anyone because he doesnt want to. i meet men who are married sometimes, there are quite a few men who have partners who also meet other women on their own too and their wives do the same.

Lets just say i don't understand it"

Some ladies & guys play alone without there partners consent. Where others do it with there partners blessing.

"Im married my husband knows i am on here he doesnt meet anyone because he doesnt want to. i meet men who are married sometimes, there are quite a few men who have partners who also meet other women on their own too and their wives do the same.

Lets just say i don't understand

it"

That I can live with! Just say you don't get it rather than assume things

Lets just say i don't understand it

Some ladies & guys play alone without there partners consent. Where others do it with there partners blessing. "

That's it in a nutshell

Lets just say i don't understand it"

my husbands a lot older than me and not so horny, also he likes me meeting other men for sex.

id say a lot are just couples who have met on here and want to get into swinging

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Married, but not cheating woman here.

We also have a couples profile, hubby knows all about this one. My profile says it all, but I still get people not read it.

By *aul0070Man  over a year ago

warrington

[Removed by poster at 06/01/14 09:05:22]

That fact is that if you are married you are NOT single...even if you do have a single profile on fab or anywhere else...its when people hide the fact that it becomes wrong...those who are upfront fair play, or those who have partners permission fine...but those deceitful pigs who are cheating are quite frankly scumbags...men and women!

By *mo-amas-amatMan  over a year ago

brighton

Ah... Married AND single, guess what?

This is a little like both cold AND hot.

It does not really work

Like seeing Anne Diamond twerk.

It causes impasse. Does it not?

"Ah... Married AND single, guess what?

It does not really work

It causes impasse. Does it not? "

It works perfectly well thanks. Just because I have a single profile doesn't mean I'm claiming to be single. It's all in the profile. It's only confusing for those that can't (be bothered to) read.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

I'm still confused as you didnt answer my question.

I mean people who have singles profile but are married"

yay got there in the end

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Must be thousands on here. Just to add to it how many wife/partner abusers. Pedo's/child abusers are on here. Makes you think "

By *mo-amas-amatMan  over a year ago

brighton

"Ah... Married AND single, guess what?

It does not really work

It causes impasse. Does it not?

It works perfectly well thanks. Just because I have a single profile doesn't mean I'm claiming to be single. It's all in the profile. It's only confusing for those that can't (be bothered to) read."

The limerick was not in reference to you.

It merely highlights a verbal frou frou

Putting profiles aside,

Marriage decides

That singledom is not what you do.....

"That fact is that if you are married you are NOT single...even if you do have a single profile on fab or anywhere else...its when people hide the fact that it becomes wrong...those who are upfront fair play, or those who have partners permission fine...but those deceitful pigs who are cheating are quite frankly scumbags...men and women!"
WELL SAID HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD sorry for caps but totally agree

I don't like meeting LIARS, regardless of their marital or profile status, but I'm NOT a PI or a snitch, so I mind me own beezwax...like others should!

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

How are you single if you are married????"

It's called lieing and cheating.

By *RYBBWCouple  over a year ago

Leeds.

"Must be thousands on here. Just to add to it how many wife/partner abusers. Pedo's/child abusers are on here. Makes you think "

Bit harsh

"Just wondering how many married single people are on this site that use the forums.

Also how many of you meet with married singles. "

We use the site as singles from our couples profile, and don't message asking for a meet it's m turn to meet someone on his own

id say single profiles fall into 3 distinct categories.

1. genuinely single

2. attached but have partners permission to play alone.

3. attached but trying to get sex elsewhere without partners knowledge.

1 and 2 are fine, those in 3 are sneaky and shouldnt be here.

My profile is extremely clear on the fact I seek singles. It really pisses me off when some married bleep comes along....

I'm a male half of a swinging couple. Though we often go to clubs together, we now meet people from here separately because 1) we like to hear about it more than we like to see it 2) our wants are different 3) our frequency is different.

there's nothing wrong at home, we have a great sex life, but playing for us is about the variety.

What AMAZES me, is that people who are honest and say they're 'attached' with permission, are just not believed or are judged to be playing away (especially if they are a man). My partner will happily verify that I'm free to play if you call to ask.

Unfortunately, for all those who say they don't judge, I have experienced more bigoted people like the person who suggested that 'there are many abusers on here' since I put up a profile as a man on my own, even though I make it clear what my situation is.

Additionally, its funny to me that there are lots of people who won't play with an attached solo person, yet, isn't the point of swinging that two people who are in a relationship play with each other... ???

A swinging site is not a dating site, and I would expect the rules of engagement to be a little different, and the people to be a little less judgemental, clique-y and intolerant.. though I guess people are people.. hey ho.

"id say single profiles fall into 3 distinct categories.

1. genuinely single

"

On paper I'm not single !!!! But I would like to be and he knows that !! ...... But he has no idea I'm on here !!! Really nothing positive would come out of telling him !

So there are more than 3 categories!!!

"I'm a male half of a swinging couple. Though we often go to clubs together, we now meet people from here separately because 1) we like to hear about it more than we like to see it 2) our wants are different 3) our frequency is different.

there's nothing wrong at home, we have a great sex life, but playing for us is about the variety.

What AMAZES me, is that people who are honest and say they're 'attached' with permission, are just not believed or are judged to be playing away (especially if they are a man). My partner will happily verify that I'm free to play if you call to ask.

Unfortunately, for all those who say they don't judge, I have experienced more bigoted people like the person who suggested that 'there are many abusers on here' since I put up a profile as a man on my own, even though I make it clear what my situation is.

Additionally, its funny to me that there are lots of people who won't play with an attached solo person, yet, isn't the point of swinging that two people who are in a relationship play with each other... ???

A swinging site is not a dating site, and I would expect the rules of engagement to be a little different, and the people to be a little less judgemental, clique-y and intolerant.. though I guess people are people.. hey ho. "

Some of us also want to meet a potential partner who also swings (more than will admit to it) what is wrong in that, there would be little point in meeting a married man eve if he had his partners permission as it would go nowhere...i use this site how I want to use it not how others tell me I should.

The majority here agree, its the cheaters that are in the firing line here, not those upfront and playing with permission.

"

The majority here agree, its the cheaters that are in the firing line here, not those upfront and playing with permission."

Why does anyone have to be in the firing line? Can we not have a discussion on here without a group of people feeling targeted?

how can anyone tell if anyone is telling the truth ..no one can its a swinging site men and women lie ..we just meet whom we wanna meet if its a single guy or gal and they are married the i guess its thier problem..people want to stop kidding themselfs if they are meeting single me the they are meeting married men...same with those that say they won't play with bi guys lol............ you do

1. genuinely single

On paper I'm not single !!!! But I would like to be and he knows that !! ...... But he has no idea I'm on here !!! Really nothing positive would come out of telling him !

So there are more than 3 categories!!! "

Erm isn't that category 3?

Except that prejudice against *cheaters* actually makes it harder for genuine folk.

as others have said, what does it really matter on a swinging site what their status. -- For all you know, a swinger might actually be poly, and open to a relationship, even if already in one. I just find some people's views on this so closed minded. -- which is fine, but somehow it goes against the spirit of swinging... (not that there is, as this poster offers, just one reason swinging)

"how can anyone tell if anyone is telling the truth ..no one can its a swinging site men and women lie ..we just meet whom we wanna meet if its a single guy or gal and they are married the i guess its thier problem..people want to stop kidding themselfs if they are meeting single me the they are meeting married men...same with those that say they won't play with bi guys lol............ you do"

You can tell liars a mile away if ye bother to TALK before you fuck

I've seen many a mauling of people trying to argue their status or justifications on these here forums.

Many strong, vociferous attacks and judgements are passed without ever meeting the accused face to face which usually alters the desire to pass judgement as opposed to a moral stance.

At the end of the day, if you're not affected by another's actions is it really your place to get involved? Noones making you change your perspective, just your discrimination.

And if you're going to judge, get on the level playing field. I'm sure people who are unemployed feel sick of being seen as lazy by some without the chance to explain how hard it is in that pposition, the drug user dubbed a junkie who perhaps isn't strong enough to quit, the list goes on and on and on. Heck letshhave a confession forum....criminals, thieves, benefits fraudsters, speeders, violent individuals lets all declare a status so the masses can enjoy the feeling of being pack animals !

There's a story behind every face.

Theres loads who are married have single profiles here .. A lot have both .. I don't as gets loads of mail on couples profile and don't need more.

"Except that prejudice against *cheaters* actually makes it harder for genuine folk.

as others have said, what does it really matter on a swinging site what their status. -- For all you know, a swinger might actually be poly, and open to a relationship, even if already in one. I just find some people's views on this so closed minded. -- which is fine, but somehow it goes against the spirit of swinging... (not that there is, as this poster offers, just one reason swinging)"

I think you're confusing being closed minded with having morals. Many people do not want to be involved in the deception and potential devastation of others. that in no way makes them narrow minded. Apologies if trying to be a decent human being interferes with your sex life.

" I've seen many a mauling of people trying to argue their status or justifications on these here forums.

Many strong, vociferous attacks and judgements are passed without ever meeting the accused face to face which usually alters the desire to pass judgement as opposed to a moral stance.

At the end of the day, if you're not affected by another's actions is it really your place to get involved? Noones making you change your perspective, just your discrimination.

And if you're going to judge, get on the level playing field. I'm sure people who are unemployed feel sick of being seen as lazy by some without the chance to explain how hard it is in that pposition, the drug user dubbed a junkie who perhaps isn't strong enough to quit, the list goes on and on and on. Heck letshhave a confession forum....criminals, thieves, benefits fraudsters, speeders, violent individuals lets all declare a status so the masses can enjoy the feeling of being pack animals !

There's a story behind every face. "

Discrimination against cheats. Now I really have heard it all.

" I've seen many a mauling of people trying to argue their status or justifications on these here forums.

There's a story behind every face.

Discrimination against cheats. Now I really have heard it all."

There's a difference between disapproving, having an opinion on and launching attacks on people.

True those that defend themselves in public forums can't complain as youve decided to discuss all and sundry in public. I can't defend anyone doing it, and I understand the judgement, I'm simply saying I'm surprised at the venom that comes from people who then wish to turn a blind eye their own choices in life or feel hard done by if they get judged.

Surprisingly enough I saw a recent thread from someone who used to launch severe criticism at married people, being inappropriate. They wrote about having a great experience with someone, who was spoken for. They were met with all sorts of positive remarks. Is it ok for popular friends and the likes to do it, because you kind of understand them more ?

Also another married 'single' here. Eg a single player.

He knows and consents, and works just dandy for us thank you.

"how can anyone tell if anyone is telling the truth ..no one can its a swinging site men and women lie ..we just meet whom we wanna meet if its a single guy or gal and they are married the i guess its thier problem..people want to stop kidding themselfs if they are meeting single me the they are meeting married men...same with those that say they won't play with bi guys lol............ you do

You can tell liars a mile away if ye bother to TALK before you fuck "

lol really you can tell who lies and who dont well guess your one of those special ones ....not

Im a married single and yes, guys have met me, knowing that im married.

There are probably many singles like me WHO are still officially married,because i havent got devorced yet,told him to do that and he hasnt bothered yet

I havent lived with him for ten mths now,so i class myself as a single,he lives with a gf and i swing

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I don't meet anyone attached. Had too many let downs in the past. Of course, there's no real way to know unless they admit it. But guys get only one chance with me. They cancel and I am very polite but there is never a second chance. It seems to work as I have far fewer let downs now.

"I don't meet anyone attached. Had too many let downs in the past. Of course, there's no real way to know unless they admit it. But guys get only one chance with me. They cancel and I am very polite but there is never a second chance. It seems to work as I have far fewer let downs now."

I know its a risk we take, but ive had letdowns by single guys who don't show up or leave the site, their profile stated single but who actually knows? But im truthful, why be anything else, you get found out.

1. genuinely single

So there are more than 3 categories!!!

Erm isn't that category 3? "

No .... We are separated (single beds my choice, he has chosen not to leave I can't make him go) as I see it I'm just married on paper !! But technically I'm not single !

[Removed by poster at 06/01/14 17:40:09]

"

Some of us also want to meet a potential partner who also swings (more than will admit to it) what is wrong in that, there would be little point in meeting a married man eve if he had his partners permission as it would go nowhere...i use this site how I want to use it not how others tell me I should."

"Except that prejudice against *cheaters* actually makes it harder for genuine folk.

as others have said, what does it really matter on a swinging site what their status. -- For all you know, a swinger might actually be poly, and open to a relationship, even if already in one. I just find some people's views on this so closed minded. -- which is fine, but somehow it goes against the spirit of swinging... (not that there is, as this poster offers, just one reason swinging)

I think you're confusing being closed minded with having morals. Many people do not want to be involved in the deception and potential devastation of others. that in no way makes them narrow minded. Apologies if trying to be a decent human being interferes with your sex life."

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I don't meet anyone attached. Had too many let downs in the past. Of course, there's no real way to know unless they admit it. But guys get only one chance with me. They cancel and I am very polite but there is never a second chance. It seems to work as I have far fewer let downs now.

I know its a risk we take, but ive had letdowns by single guys who don't show up or leave the site, their profile stated single but who actually knows? But im truthful, why be anything else, you get found out. "

I wasn't making any judgements, just explaining how I make decisions. So far it works for me.

"I don't meet anyone attached. Had too many let downs in the past. Of course, there's no real way to know unless they admit it. But guys get only one chance with me. They cancel and I am very polite but there is never a second chance. It seems to work as I have far fewer let downs now.

I know its a risk we take, but ive had letdowns by single guys who don't show up or leave the site, their profile stated single but who actually knows? But im truthful, why be anything else, you get found out.

I wasn't making any judgements, just explaining how I make decisions. So far it works for me. "

I realised you weren't making a judgement

You find some think if a couple profile, They will get more mail if single profile and if looking for fems so they have both. Some couples have a single profile just to chat in the chat rooms here if just them on.

"Just wondering how many married single people are on this site that use the forums.

Also how many of you meet with married singles. "

Yep.

My husband and myself both have single profiles as well as a couples profile. We enjoy playing as singles and as a couple. It works for us, we've been married 17 years, but isn't for everyone.

We call it having our cake AND eating it lol

"My husband and myself both have single profiles as well as a couples profile. We enjoy playing as singles and as a couple. It works for us, we've been married 17 years, but isn't for everyone.

We call it having our cake AND eating it lol

"

Well it works I think for a lot here being married having single profile on here too. I cant cope with my couples profile let lone have two here . But that's just me .

*morals*.

that oft incorrectly used term to cover what you may think you do *principally* to bash someone else's behaviour YOU don't approve of.

#vomit

By *nly-AliceWoman  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"I am one of those married with singles profile. It's quite simple really. I meet alone. My husband likes to hear about it when I come home. We also play together as a couple. We have a separate profile for that. It's more difficult to arrange meets together because of childcare. Not all married with singles profiles are the same. "

That is exactly the same for us (identical, in fact). Sometimes makes me laugh too when people assume it's because there's something not right at home, when nothing could be further from the truth.

This is a common debate. There seems to be much prejudice. Personally, I see no issue as long as a potential partner is upfront with me. I can then make an informed decision. Everyone has their own individual circumstances.

"*morals*.

that oft incorrectly used term to cover what you may think you do *principally* to bash someone else's behaviour YOU don't approve of.

#vomit

"

Or... knowing the difference between right and wrong ways to act and treat other people... and living your life accordingly.

Good to know that you think not wanting to treat other people like crap deserves a #vomit...

Handbags.......

» Add a new message to this topic