FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cruel People

Cruel People

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are there so many cruel and nasty people on this site. I have been informed by some of the guys I have met that there is a female on here messaging them I have an sti. For the record have not as I ALWAYS play safe.

Why do people get that jealous that that you meet the same person as them and feel the need to spread nasty rumours about you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

one of many problems displaying verifications,

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

shouldn't be necessary but maybe don't display verification so no one knows who you meet

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

If someone is spreading malicious rumours about you then report them to admin....block them too so they can't see who's left you feedback!

Fems can be a nightmare and I had loads of abuse when I was single

Mrs Dirty

Find out who she is report to admin

it takes all sorts of people to make up this world. and unfortunately some of them are people who want to hurt others.

if you can find out who it is have them reported.

I already have but she is making new profiles abusing me then blocking me and these profiles are under male so have put filters on now

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

there are nasty people through the world they don't stop being people because they swing im afraid.

"shouldn't be necessary but maybe don't display verification so no one knows who you meet "

Its not always the one you display though

its the ones others do, so i've discovered

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"Why are there so many cruel and nasty people on this site. I have been informed by some of the guys I have met that there is a female on here messaging them I have an sti. For the record have not as I ALWAYS play safe.

Why do people get that jealous that that you meet the same person as them and feel the need to spread nasty rumours about you "

I think you answered you own question with the word PEOPLE

This site is full of people who are no different from anyone you would see on the street. So expect jealousy, hatred, dislike & evil attitudes from anyone who may be envious of you. Its sad but a true fact that some people can be hurtful gits. The block & report option is you only option

if she is going to such lengths then she is just being pathetic.

she will get tired of it eventually. don't let her get to you

We have recently found out that people have been spreading rumours about us or saying to people we have said something which we haven't. Have no idea who, so can't report.

Thankfully not all of our friends have been affected.

Sarah xx

"if she is going to such lengths then she is just being pathetic.

she will get tired of it eventually. don't let her get to you"

plus people will sus her out get tired of her malicious gossip. Keep reporting and dont let on that she's getting to you.

"I already have but she is making new profiles abusing me then blocking me and these profiles are under male so have put filters on now "

Don't let her get too you honey, jealously is a bad trait to have and she obviously has it for you,it's nice that your male friends have you let you know what's been said. Big hugs xxxx

"there are nasty people through the world they don't stop being people because they swing im afraid.

"

Sad but true

"shouldn't be necessary but maybe don't display verification so no one knows who you meet

Its not always the one you display though

its the ones others do, so i've discovered"

Indeed just one verification can lead to 50 people. or many 100's, we are all just 5 people away from most people.

If she's that persistent, she'll always start new profiles to find you....... best to delete and give it a break for a while, she'll soon get bored and disappear

some men can be just as nasty as well, especialy if you turn them down or block them. i would just ignore them and if other people are stupid enough to believe everything they hear then they arent the type of people you would want to meet anyway. Sad people you should feel sorry for them.

But then would that not be giving her what she wants deleting my account.

Im going knowhere. Iv reported her so lets home she will be the one deleting account.

Its not exclusive to FAB, its a representation of society, where you have nasty people.

Don't get drawn into drama. Those people have mundane lives hence they feel the need to cause such drama.

Believe me im one step ahead of her now i believe in karma what goes around comes around. Silly but its all started because i wouldnt give out a guys number to her

"I already have but she is making new profiles abusing me then blocking me and these profiles are under male so have put filters on now "
Maybe some your meeting . She is into and think they are hers . ? Report to fab tell them about this .

"We have recently found out that people have been spreading rumours about us or saying to people we have said something which we haven't. Have no idea who, so can't report.

Thankfully not all of our friends have been affected.

Sarah xx"

Over the years had some of this and had others say we was told not to meet you . Was local couple doing this ... why god knows. But tell the truth I don't wish to meet people who gossip about others without knowing them . As not into all that .

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

We had someone send us a disgusting vile message calling me allsorts for no reason, then blocked us so i couldn't reply, gutless idiots that hide behind a keyboard ! We reported them to the site, that's all you can do i'm afraid but good luck x

I think hide the people you meet no feed backs on your profile and they cant keep a cheek on you .

"I think hide the people you meet no feed backs on your profile and they cant keep a cheek on you ."

This

Some people just have not life of there own so jealously creeps in and they try to upset others. Like another said Karma my come back to haunt them fingers cross for you there xx

I have hidden them all now but she getting guys to message me so im just blocking them to

"I have hidden them all now but she getting guys to message me so im just blocking them to "

Report the pathetic guys that are messaging you on her behalf...

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I hope you have by now reported and blicked the female in question and let admin deal with it.

I had similar happen years ago but it was a man. He didn't like me saying no to him. I ended up getting the police involved.

Hope admin sort it for you x

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I wouldn't give anyone the satisfaction of me changing my profile because they are behaving like a child.

Changing your profile shows her you're affected. So just be yourself & ignore her

"I have hidden them all now but she getting guys to message me so im just blocking them to "
Well if she don't know who your meeting, It will be hard to keep track on you and if getting others to mail you ... Ask what the hell they are on about and report .. get them booted of the site too.

"I wouldn't give anyone the satisfaction of me changing my profile because they are behaving like a child.

Changing your profile shows her you're affected. So just be yourself & ignore her "

its not nice having an online stroker makes you paranoid and its about fun not this . People looking at your every move to get at you .

This does make me wonder if it's the same female I've recently had problems with directly living between both of us Hun????. Contacting my meets, trying to meet them, the 2 stupid guys that met her being quizzed about me, her saying I don't use protection which I always do. Creating numerous profiles to dupe me etc. I contacted a dim and also spoke to a chat room mod and she has been blocked from viewing me etc. Only had trouble with one guy since he was also blocked. So I know your feeling well. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic