FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > so where are the spokespeople now!

so where are the spokespeople now!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inxanddappa OP   Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

its funny how lots of people came out to voice regarding the issue of bbc.. the thread blew up to 175 comments and was closed.. am glad so many people came out to support/disband beliefs about black peoples cocks! i just find it so sad that out of all the people who commented in that thread, little support has been shown for the "interracial fan" thread thats been up all day... on reflection to the emotion expressed about the term bbc, it does raise some level of concern .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never really read into anything, unless its particularly blatant

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I think I missed both of them!

mixed race girls are so frigging hot more often than not

beautiful skin tone, curves and just goodlooking in general. they get the best of both sides in many cases

A cock's a cock at the end of the day - just comes in different shades of the rainbow.

...it's up to you where you want to choose from the spectrum. It's not all Rowntree's and Skittles round here.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

What do you mean by "level of concern"?

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"A cock's a cock at the end of the day - just comes in different shades of the rainbow.

...it's up to you where you want to choose from the spectrum. It's not all Rowntree's and Skittles round here.

"

A green or blue one would worry me.

"A cock's a cock at the end of the day - just comes in different shades of the rainbow.

"

I cannot recall whether Rainbow was a BBC production

All post close at 175 it wasn't closed

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

i dont understand your 'level of concern' that some threads get more responses than others ...this has always been the case in my experience

Black on/in white and vice versa are aesthetically pleasing.

"All post close at 175 it wasn't closed"

you just have to start part 2.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Never read it.

I don't read all the threads. Your concern is a non story for me.

Be happy and enjoy your love.

oops looks like i misread the OP

Darlington

"What do you mean by "level of concern"?"

i wonder why so many people have and objection/fascination with only aspect of black people (the black mans nob)... so many comments about it, yet no support for the interracial page... and i mean none at all aprt from one lady... yet the thread focusing on the term BBC gets so much attention... we are people underneath our cool exteriors and sometimes its hard not to notice to digs as they seem to outway the support... so for that reason and this day and age, it concerns me... i guess thats the point i was trying to make..

The colour of the skin is what is on the outside. It doesn't make the person & as such it doesn't bother me. X

"What do you mean by "level of concern"?

i wonder why so many people have and objection/fascination with only aspect of black people (the black mans nob)... so many comments about it, yet no support for the interracial page... and i mean none at all aprt from one lady... yet the thread focusing on the term BBC gets so much attention... we are people underneath our cool exteriors and sometimes its hard not to notice to digs as they seem to outway the support... so for that reason and this day and age, it concerns me... i guess thats the point i was trying to make.. "

Perhaps the BBC thread invoked more passion?

Darlington

theres gotta be more to it that just "some threads receive more posts that others" imo

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"theres gotta be more to it that just "some threads receive more posts that others" imo"

Some threads take off, some don't.

Actually it is a subject that hasn't been discussed a lot, but I don't think there is anything other than it was missed, deemed not an issue etc etc.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

lots of things affect the rate of posts on a thread. topic is obviously one of them. Time of day, choice of board (the lounge being the busiest i believe), who is online, who has posted already.

Just because someone posts on a bbc thread doesnt make the obligated to post on any and all race related threads.

Well I was first to post on that thread.

Sorry if my comment annoyed you.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

also, thats a 'fan' thread, maybe the people that posted o the bbc thread dont like the idea of making their meets a fetish....only meeting people because they are an interacial couple and not because they just plain like the people on the profile.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am just waiting for a bisexual interracial with a disability fan thread...

I like to grandstand my diversity.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

"theres gotta be more to it that just "some threads receive more posts that others" imo"

why does there ? ..it happens all the time ?

"I am just waiting for a bisexual interracial with a disability fan thread...

"

Throw in height

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Throw in height "

Throw in height

"

Mrnotts would like you to consider the folically challenged please

Such as?

You are way over thinking things in my opinion. Personally I felt one thread was worth posting too because it was an intelligent and reasoned debate. The other didn't inspire me in the slightest.

I cannot recall whether Rainbow was a BBC production "

Damn! I should have mentioned the range of colours of the houses in Balamory lol

"its funny how lots of people came out to voice regarding the issue of bbc.. the thread blew up to 175 comments and was closed.. am glad so many people came out to support/disband beliefs about black peoples cocks! i just find it so sad that out of all the people who commented in that thread, little support has been shown for the "interracial fan" thread thats been up all day... on reflection to the emotion expressed about the term bbc, it does raise some level of concern ."

As I've said in the other thread, interracial isn't limited to black and white.

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

Slightly off topic but I did start a thread "Mixed Race Relationships" from a vanilla perspective & whether society had really moved on & accepted them.

But apparently despite several people having similar thoughts to me i was accused of living in the 60's & questioned to my "genuineness"

Inevitably the thread was closed early thanks to one troll being a complete c**t & misquoting & abusing others whilst simultaneously proving themselves to be a pair of cocks

There are lots threads started daily and yes i went on the bbc thread,leaving a suppotive post as i do like my blackmen.i havent seen the interracial one pop up or i would be on it,i shall have a peek in a bit and have a gander

Sometimes i press forum and just look at what going on at time,so if a thread dont pop up i dont see

Not really, an answer puts the post at the top of the list so it gets read more. simple as that..

Have to admit didn't read either race does not interest us, people do.

"its funny how lots of people came out to voice regarding the issue of bbc.. the thread blew up to 175 comments and was closed.. am glad so many people came out to support/disband beliefs about black peoples cocks! i just find it so sad that out of all the people who commented in that thread, little support has been shown for the "interracial fan" thread thats been up all day... on reflection to the emotion expressed about the term bbc, it does raise some level of concern ."

There was some support. On that thread,then someone had to spoil it in early hours this morning.now the whole thread has been removed.Why people have to make comments like that i will never know.if i dont like a thread i simply pass it by,people obviously react When negatives are written,then none of the good is noticed x Absolutly no need for rudeness

» Add a new message to this topic