FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > question for cuckold couples...

question for cuckold couples...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

coming from another thread I have a question... couldn't see if it had been asked before.....

"how much does humiliation play a part in the process?..." as in being verbally abuse during play.... or is it more as in having to watch and/or clean up afterward.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me (male) nothing too over the top, and most of it from my wife. I want her telling me how much better his cock is etc, if he's hopefully that way inclined, he can tell me to suck him hard to fuck my wife again. both of them to tell me to clean any cum. I'll carry on thinking! Alot of it for me and (the mrs) is non verbal or physical , physical domination. Which is one of the many reasons we go for big built black guys.

A slim average guy isn't going to dominate me in the bedroom what ever colour he is. Hope this makes some kind of sense.

Yep agree with this, it's knowing and being told that another man is better equipped and is a better lover that gets my cock hard.

"For me (male) nothing too over the top, and most of it from my wife. I want her telling me how much better his cock is etc, if he's hopefully that way inclined, he can tell me to suck him hard to fuck my wife again. both of them to tell me to clean any cum. I'll carry on thinking! Alot of it for me and (the mrs) is non verbal or physical , physical domination. Which is one of the many reasons we go for big built black guys.

A slim average guy isn't going to dominate me in the bedroom what ever colour he is. Hope this makes some kind of sense."

Love being told "can't feel you"...

"Love being told "can't feel you"...

"

I Lyn say that to Chris after I have had a huge cock fill me.

xx

"

Me to

As with pretty much everything to do with cuckolding i feel pretty safe in saying there isn't a one answer fits all to the OPs question.

Speaking for us Rachel knows how much of a kick it is for me to know a guy is bigger and better - but only if that's true.

Have been told a couple of times she couldn't feel me - it was pretty obvious from her reaction or rather the lack off.

Being a totally straight cuck I cannot comment on being told to suck a bull etc, but each to there own and as long as everyone is happy.

For me, being strongly visually driven being denied by Rachel the opportunity to watch or even listen is a big thrill.

Not sure if that counts as humiliation or not.

Rachel will also put me on short or no rations prior to a meet.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"coming from another thread I have a question... couldn't see if it had been asked before.....

"how much does humiliation play a part in the process?..." as in being verbally abuse during play.... or is it more as in having to watch and/or clean up afterward..... "

With the couples I've met, the humilition aspect is what the guy wants most. Theres always varying degrees of it though. Mixed with a physical inability of not being able to do anything about it at the time. Best way to describe it, is that the guy is the sub, although that isn't the dynamic of the cuck.

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

Some great answers from couples here all good food for thought. It also confirms my theory that there are almost as many interpretations as there are couples.

I don't look like a Bull in the true sense as I have a standard 6.5" cock and although muscular I am 5ft6.

I would say my experience gained from having a sub for three years has been very useful in developing instincts that transfer nicely to the world of cuckoldry.

That and the fact that I am an unusually heavy cummer lol

Newcastle and Gateshead

I have done it in the past... but it got to the point of them wanted to things at a more extreme level then I was happy with....

I know being verbally abusive to someone else is something I am not happy with...

By *antscuckcplCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Me to "

Same here or to hear: Im done for tonight, you have to wait till morning lol. It was last Sat night

By *agamuffin1970Man  over a year ago

North Leeds

Love the pic of hubby in his cock cage, Hantscuckcpl.It looks very cute - and small!

By *irtycpl7980Couple  over a year ago

Northumberland

For me it's watching and hearing the pleasure Lucy is having. We have done the clean up side of things too which I have enjoyed but not really the humiliation. As some have said, it is different for everyone.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"For me it's watching and hearing the pleasure Lucy is having. We have done the clean up side of things too which I have enjoyed but not really the humiliation. As some have said, it is different for everyone.

"

Exactly - different strokes for different folks. Everyone has different limits in how far they want to take the submissive side of cuckold. J

Me to

Same here or to hear: Im done for tonight, you have to wait till morning lol. It was last Sat night "

When was the last time you came?

We have different levels to our swinging. When it comes to cuckolding then there is no humiliation aspect for us. Quite simply, Mrs Z has a fantasy of having sex with multiple men, particularly black men and when it happens I genuinely enjoy watching her not only being pleasured but also taking charge. None of the men or Mrs Z have humiliated me and normally after such a meet, I dominate her in bed for being such a naughty girl. Every couple has a different dynamic in how they deal with it all. We particularly enjoy the 'reclaim' aspect afterwards as I am normally the dominant one.

Maybe we are not a cuckold couple as the stereotype suggests but then cuckold is such a broad term these days.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Maybe we are not a cuckold couple as the stereotype suggests but then cuckold is such a broad term these days."

......... which is why the question arose.... so thank you!

some people were so focused on what cuckolding meant to them, they were unwilling/unable to listen to anyone elses interpretation...

"

Maybe we are not a cuckold couple as the stereotype suggests but then cuckold is such a broad term these days.

......... which is why the question arose.... so thank you!

some people were so focused on what cuckolding meant to them, they were unwilling/unable to listen to anyone elses interpretation..."

I thought it was still quite interesting, to be fair, Fabio. It is a highly emotive subject.

"We have different levels to our swinging. When it comes to cuckolding then there is no humiliation aspect for us. Quite simply, Mrs Z has a fantasy of having sex with multiple men, particularly black men and when it happens I genuinely enjoy watching her not only being pleasured but also taking charge. None of the men or Mrs Z have humiliated me and normally after such a meet, I dominate her in bed for being such a naughty girl. Every couple has a different dynamic in how they deal with it all. We particularly enjoy the 'reclaim' aspect afterwards as I am normally the dominant one.

Maybe we are not a cuckold couple as the stereotype suggests but then cuckold is such a broad term these days."

Exactly the same as us..great post xxx

"We have different levels to our swinging. When it comes to cuckolding then there is no humiliation aspect for us. Quite simply, Mrs Z has a fantasy of having sex with multiple men, particularly black men and when it happens I genuinely enjoy watching her not only being pleasured but also taking charge. None of the men or Mrs Z have humiliated me and normally after such a meet, I dominate her in bed for being such a naughty girl. Every couple has a different dynamic in how they deal with it all. We particularly enjoy the 'reclaim' aspect afterwards as I am normally the dominant one.

» Add a new message to this topic