FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Uniforms .... fantasy fu*k ???

Uniforms .... fantasy fu*k ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issmekate xxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Non Vanilla Land

I have had the good fortune to be associated with a number of uniformed individuals ranging from RAF, policeman, fireman, paramedics ... none of whom I have had the good fortune to meet in costume ... who is your favourite fantasy uniformed fu*k character and why ???

Mine would be my lovely Scottish Ewan McGregor lookie likie complete with kilt, sporran and those little pumps and laced up sock things ... not really a uniform I know but one can dream !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have had the good fortune to be associated with a number of uniformed individuals ranging from RAF, policeman, fireman, paramedics ... none of whom I have had the good fortune to meet in costume ... who is your favourite fantasy uniformed fu*k character and why ???

Mine would be my lovely Scottish Ewan McGregor lookie likie complete with kilt, sporran and those little pumps and laced up sock things ... not really a uniform I know but one can dream !!! "

I wear Scottish number 2 dress for usual wear and Scottish pipe band number 1 dress for competitions etc

Girls love the kilt look

Cant understand the attraction with uniforms!

Non Vanilla Land

"I have had the good fortune to be associated with a number of uniformed individuals ranging from RAF, policeman, fireman, paramedics ... none of whom I have had the good fortune to meet in costume ... who is your favourite fantasy uniformed fu*k character and why ???

Mine would be my lovely Scottish Ewan McGregor lookie likie complete with kilt, sporran and those little pumps and laced up sock things ... not really a uniform I know but one can dream !!!

I wear Scottish number 2 dress for usual wear and Scottish pipe band number 1 dress for competitions etc

Girls love the kilt look

"

Oooh yes !!! But even more so with a very sexy Scottish lilt !!!

Girls love the kilt look

Oooh yes !!! But even more so with a very sexy Scottish lilt !!! "

I am out with the band tomorrow , could take a up kilt photo if asked nice enough xx

Non Vanilla Land

Girls love the kilt look

Oooh yes !!! But even more so with a very sexy Scottish lilt !!!

I am out with the band tomorrow , could take a up kilt photo if asked nice enough xx"

Believe it or not, am not really into cock shots, Scottish or not ... much prefer to know what's going on between the ears than between the balls !!!

All up kilt pictures have to be tasteful lol.

Couldn't possibly let the secret out what's really worn under neath as would be banned from wearing a kilt for life, .

It's a closely guarded secret lol

"All up kilt pictures have to be tasteful lol.

Couldn't possibly let the secret out what's really worn under neath as would be banned from wearing a kilt for life, .

It's a closely guarded secret lol"

there is nothing worn under the kilt, it is all in working order!!

" Cant understand the attraction with uniforms! "

Lol...cant you?? Ooohh yes! I can! Police, fireman and Marines! Sorry! Predictable arent I?????,

does a builder count for man in uniform? *hopes*

"Predictable arent I?????,"

Lets test that theory now shall we?! Me, You, hotel bed with a bottle of sancerra on stand by. What do you say?

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I do like a man in uniform especially Tom Cruise in his whites mmmm now a man in that would have my knickers on the floor in 2 seconds flat!

But other than that a man in a really nice well cut suit foes it for me!

"Predictable arent I?????,

Lets test that theory now shall we?! Me, You, hotel bed with a bottle of sancerra on stand by. What do you say? "

Well now. ...which uniform are we talking? ????????

"I do like a man in uniform especially Tom Cruise in his whites mmmm now a man in that would have my knickers on the floor in 2 seconds flat!

But other than that a man in a really nice well cut suit foes it for me! "

Lol....you do realise that all the guys have suddenly rushed out to buy navy whites now?????

Oh hang on....that was your intention! Silly me! Lol!

[Removed by poster at 05/01/14 19:05:02]

"Predictable arent I?????,

Lets test that theory now shall we?! Me, You, hotel bed with a bottle of sancerra on stand by. What do you say?

Well now. ...which uniform are we talking? ????????"

I can get my hands on any type of uniform if the woman is worth it and you certainly are

Were all the same out of it and look no different to anyone else. Some will advertise openly in hope it gets them an advantage (we all want advantages ) but lets face it, I can't say I'm any better than the guy next to me out of uniform?

"I do like a man in uniform especially Tom Cruise in his whites mmmm now a man in that would have my knickers on the floor in 2 seconds flat!

Lol....you do realise that all the guys have suddenly rushed out to buy navy whites now?????

Oh hang on....that was your intention! Silly me! Lol! "

My intention, Never lol

" Were all the same out of it and look no different to anyone else. Some will advertise openly in hope it gets them an advantage (we all want advantages ) but lets face it, I can't say I'm any better than the guy next to me out of uniform? "

A little maids outfit to go with that Hoover would go down well

" Were all the same out of it and look no different to anyone else. Some will advertise openly in hope it gets them an advantage (we all want advantages ) but lets face it, I can't say I'm any better than the guy next to me out of uniform?

A little maids outfit to go with that Hoover would go down well "

See you just aren't taking me seriously out of uniform

" Were all the same out of it and look no different to anyone else. Some will advertise openly in hope it gets them an advantage (we all want advantages ) but lets face it, I can't say I'm any better than the guy next to me out of uniform?

A little maids outfit to go with that Hoover would go down well

See you just aren't taking me seriously out of uniform "

I tried

" Were all the same out of it and look no different to anyone else. Some will advertise openly in hope it gets them an advantage (we all want advantages ) but lets face it, I can't say I'm any better than the guy next to me out of uniform? "

Listen.....everyone uses what they have..be it uniform.....hot body....big tits...big cock.....whatever.......there is someone out there who will like it!

So OBVIOUSLY it doesnt make him 'better' just because he wears a uniform.....although in my experience. ...

Listen.....everyone uses what they have..be it uniform.....hot body....big tits...big cock.....whatever.......there is someone out there who will like it!

So OBVIOUSLY it doesnt make him 'better' just because he wears a uniform.....although in my experience. ... "

I have a pic of me in a suit if that helps

So OBVIOUSLY it doesnt make him 'better' just because he wears a uniform.....although in my experience. ... "

oh I think a lot of people think there's quite a few people look a lot better undressedor sscantily clad. Lets face it, unless its dress number ones, most day to day uniforms aren't that fetching !

Oh hang on....that was your intention! Silly me! Lol!

My intention, Never lol "

Well if the boys in Portsmouth are looking in tonight. ...there is a lady over here who wouldn't mind some company!

Think I might even join her!lol x

So OBVIOUSLY it doesnt make him 'better' just because he wears a uniform.....although in my experience. ... oh I think a lot of people think there's quite a few people look a lot better undressedor sscantily clad. Lets face it, unless its dress number ones, most day to day uniforms aren't that fetching !"

Oh but you should see me in my 'big pants'! ..

Oh hang on....I dont have any big pants....in fact....I dont have any......

Men in or out of uniform if they are gorgeous to you then either way mmmmmmmmm

So OBVIOUSLY it doesnt make him 'better' just because he wears a uniform.....although in my experience. ... oh I think a lot of people think there's quite a few people look a lot better undressedor sscantily clad. Lets face it, unless its dress number ones, most day to day uniforms aren't that fetching !

Oh but you should see me in my 'big pants'! ..

Oh hang on....I dont have any big pants....in fact....I dont have any...... "

some people can pull it off in anything ! Big pants mmmmm

"Men in or out of uniform if they are gorgeous to you then either way mmmmmmmmm"

You like men in suits

" Cant understand the attraction with uniforms! "

I'm not attracted to uniforms either

" Cant understand the attraction with uniforms!

I'm not attracted to uniforms either "

I can see why there doesn't need to be a fuss as you look great without it on

"Men in or out of uniform if they are gorgeous to you then either way mmmmmmmmm

You like men in suits "

I do yes

Love the Virgin Atlantic Hostess uniform, looks great with big high heels and stockings...

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

My ex liked uniforms I already hot officer and a gentleman... I then bought a policemans and a fireman but we never had sex in any.... Then we finished.... Her loss will be someones gain

Having been a military wife they no longer do much for me, had sex in all his uniforms at some point x

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I was in the army but I never wore my uniform.... Only my birthday suit

But other than that a man in a really nice well cut suit foes it for me! "

i am buying the uniform now...lol

Lol...cant you?? Ooohh yes! I can! Police, fireman and Marines! Sorry! Predictable arent I?????,"

A girl with very good taste ??????

Lol...cant you?? Ooohh yes! I can! Police, fireman and Marines! Sorry! Predictable arent I?????,

A girl with very good taste ??????"

I like to think so! !!

A girl with very good taste ??????

I like to think so! !! "

Again I can test that theory, lol

All these promises are all well and good in theory but......

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I used to see an ex marine, tall(6`3") dark and handsome and fit as fook, in his uniform he was mmmmmmmmm, sorry for the use of the mmmmmm but there`s no emote to describe it.

At the moment I have a friend who is ex army also tall dark and very handsome and covered in really good tattoos, it doesn't get any better.

I have had all my fantasies realised

"All these promises are all well and good in theory but...... "

I can tell if you got good taste. Message me and I'll send you of a pic of me in a suit lol

"I used to see an ex marine, tall(6`3") dark and handsome and fit as fook, in his uniform he was mmmmmmmmm, sorry for the use of the mmmmmm but there`s no emote to describe it.

At the moment I have a friend who is ex army also tall dark and very handsome and covered in really good tattoos, it doesn't get any better.

I have had all my fantasies realised "

Please stop! The thermostat in my lounge has just blown up!!!!!!! Its not fair!!!!!!!

"All these promises are all well and good in theory but......

I can tell if you got good taste. Message me and I'll send you of a pic of me in a suit lol"

Go on then! I am up for a laugh!

I can tell if you got good taste. Message me and I'll send you of a pic of me in a suit lol

Go on then! I am up for a laugh! "

You have to message me. Filters on . Promise you won't laugh? lol

You have to message me. Filters on . Promise you won't laugh? lol "

Cant promise! I have a giggle bone!

You have to message me. Filters on . Promise you won't laugh? lol

Cant promise! I have a giggle bone! "

Wish I could make you giggle

Ok ladies...I can officially confirm that 'crazed' is a gorgeous cutie! Waaaaay to young for me at the tender age of 27! Awwwww....but no doubt an absolute prize for others!

...and I didnt giggle once!

"Ok ladies...I can officially confirm that 'crazed' is a gorgeous cutie! Waaaaay to young for me at the tender age of 27! Awwwww....but no doubt an absolute prize for others!

...and I didnt giggle once! "

» Add a new message to this topic