FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Amazing charisma

Amazing charisma

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rinking-in-la OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

We have just had a single guy message us despite our profile stating that we are not looking for them, out of badness I mentioned this to the eloquent chap and he started insulting us accusing the male of our couple of being ugly and that is why we are on here. I wonder if that sort of thing usually works for him?

Has anyone else had any charismatic chaps/ladies like this who clearly have a brilliant line in chat and will have people lining up to get naked for them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rednkatieCouple  over a year ago

orlando

to many to count

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

read ur status and verify lol....

its no excuse of course...but to the layman...u do meet single guys

"read ur status and verify lol....

its no excuse of course...but to the layman...u do meet single guys "

Beat me to it Paddy!

OP - some people just don't like rejection. Which is exactly why they deserve it!

Bristol

its no excuse of course...but to the layman...u do meet single guys "

Pedantic though. When you read the section saying who we are looking for it is quite clear.

Hows does insulting the male part of the couple help!!!! What a douch

Hows does insulting the male part of the couple help!!!! What a douch

Pedantic though. When you read the section saying who we are looking for it is quite clear. "

I did read it, its a preference..now if it said "not looking for single guys"-u wouldnt have been mailed......

the guy who messaged u, has seen the MMF status...then the verify..

clear as mud to me, and not pedantic in the slightest

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

As with many idiots on the internet I now chose to ignore people like that rather than give them the power to ruin my day.

They love it when you spend time stressing or trying to figure them out so I don't any more. Luckily you have the ability to block them on here too

I got a message today saying...

'you look fit for an old one.....do you swallow spunk'......

Do you think I should meet up with him....??

"I got a message today saying...

Do you think I should meet up with him....?? "

You mean you didn't drop everything to go and meet him there and then?

Bristol

Pedantic though. When you read the section saying who we are looking for it is quite clear.

I did read it, its a preference..now if it said "not looking for single guys"-u wouldnt have been mailed......

clear as mud to me, and not pedantic in the slightest"

Your point is fair however our original point sustains which is if you are hoping a couple will have sex with you, you need to be attentive and respectful of what they are looking for. Looking for couples and single ladies suggests that is all we are looking for. We would not expect people who do not fall into that category to "stretch a point". It is naive to say the least?

Perhaps we should update to specifically say we are not wanting single guys to message us unsolicited. However we really hate the profiles which are a massive list of rants and negativity and do not want our profile to be a negative experience. It is a fine line.

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Do you think I should meet up with him....?? "

Yeah you should meet him, with a 12inch Strap on and tell him that you will swallow if he takes your strap on up his arse without any form of lubrication.

Bristol

"As with many idiots on the internet I now chose to ignore people like that rather than give them the power to ruin my day.

They love it when you spend time stressing or trying to figure them out so I don't any more. Luckily you have the ability to block them on here too "

I agree however it was good fun to reply and see what was actually going through the chap's head. Rest assured it did not ruin our day. It is quite funny.

Bristol

Yeah you should meet him, with a 12inch Strap on and tell him that you will swallow if he takes your strap on up his arse without any form of lubrication."

Probably best just hitting the strap on around his head.

Your point is fair however our original point sustains which is if you are hoping a couple will have sex with you, you need to be attentive and respectful of what they are looking for. Looking for couples and single ladies suggests that is all we are looking for. We would not expect people who do not fall into that category to "stretch a point". It is naive to say the least?

Perhaps we should update to specifically say we are not wanting single guys to message us unsolicited. However we really hate the profiles which are a massive list of rants and negativity and do not want our profile to be a negative experience. It is a fine line."

No disrespect - but I've been around a while - and had I been browsing, seen your profile, your update and your recent veri - I may well have said hello.

The world of Fab and the internet is very visual - decisions are made on what you can see and read.

Yes - you have not listed yourselves as looking for men. But you obviously hadn't blocked them from messaging either.

So while it was a rude reaction from him - it certainly wasn't rude to message in the first place.

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

"We have just had a single guy message us despite our profile stating that we are not looking for them, out of badness I mentioned this to the eloquent chap and he started insulting us accusing the male of our couple of being ugly and that is why we are on here. I wonder if that sort of thing usually works for him?

Has anyone else had any charismatic chaps/ladies like this who clearly have a brilliant line in chat and will have people lining up to get naked for them? "

If your not looking for them, then stop messages being sent by single males...simples really save you abusive messages in the future

By *oupleMKUKCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Yeah, I had a lovely New Year message the other day that said: "Whatever, up yours and happy f*cking New Year".

We'd never even chatted to the fella.

That's definitely the way to get into my knickers. He's onto a winner there!

W xx

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"I mentioned this to the eloquent chap and he started insulting us accusing the male of our couple of being ugly"

You are asking for abuse if you send messages back like that. Be the better person and just dont reply. Accept you are going to get messages from single guys no matter what is on your profile

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I think there must be a hidden message in my profile, that only guys see that think I am sitting dolled up to the nines just waiting for the one message that says....

'In hotel now......looking for fun...'

Let me just go and grab my coat!!

Hmmm really going to have to rethink my approach if the old insulting the male half the couple does not work

But all silliness aside what do they think is going to happen then make shakes his hand as say thank you for pointing that out please go ahead and sleep with my wife as I am not worthy like you

"I think there must be a hidden message in my profile, that only guys see that think I am sitting dolled up to the nines just waiting for the one message that says....

Let me just go and grab my coat!! "

No its definitely there and in bold typing with big sparkling lights around it

I have been called all kinds of things....they are easy to deal with. Block and delete.

But the ones that make me really laugh are those who have no idea they are being rude!

Latest one was 'You look fit for an old bird....fancy a fuck?'

How could I resist?? Easy! Very very easy!

Scotland - Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 05/01/14 20:06:59]

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I think there must be a hidden message in my profile, that only guys see that think I am sitting dolled up to the nines just waiting for the one message that says....

No its definitely there and in bold typing with big sparkling lights around it "

I think someone is telling porkies

By *palgMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I mentioned this to the eloquent chap and he started insulting us accusing the male of our couple of being ugly

You are asking for abuse if you send messages back like that. Be the better person and just dont reply. Accept you are going to get messages from single guys no matter what is on your profile"

I always find getting a reply, even negative, to be a nice polite gesture. In his case I would have apologised back for having made a mistake, certainly not to insult you.

Most people don't even bother replying when they're not interested, which I find rude but understand that some get a lot of messages and can't reply to all.

Unfortunately, the behaviour of this guy doesn't help us other respectful single guys.

"I have been called all kinds of things....they are easy to deal with. Block and delete.

But the ones that make me really laugh are those who have no idea they are being rude!

Latest one was 'You look fit for an old bird....fancy a fuck?'

How could I resist?? Easy! Very very easy! "

Wow how can you resist the charm

No its definitely there and in bold typing with big sparkling lights around it

I think someone is telling porkies "

Think I need an eye test I swear I saw it there honest or have you just changed your profile lol

You mean you didn't drop everything to go and meet him there and then? "

Oh believe me.....the temptation was so great.....

You mean you didn't drop everything to go and meet him there and then?

Oh believe me.....the temptation was so great..... "

I think we both recieved messages from the same charmer! Fight you for him???? Oh no.....really please. ...you have him! Lol x

Perhaps we should update to specifically say we are not wanting single guys to message us unsolicited. However we really hate the profiles which are a massive list of rants and negativity and do not want our profile to be a negative experience. It is a fine line.

No disrespect - but I've been around a while - and had I been browsing, seen your profile, your update and your recent veri - I may well have said hello.

The world of Fab and the internet is very visual - decisions are made on what you can see and read.

Yes - you have not listed yourselves as looking for men. But you obviously hadn't blocked them from messaging either.

So while it was a rude reaction from him - it certainly wasn't rude to message in the first place. "

Voice of reason as usual.

Bristol

"

So while it was a rude reaction from him - it certainly wasn't rude to message in the first place. "

A fair point. We have changed our profile to suit. It should be clearer from now on to people who are looking for any reason to send a message. I agree it was not ride for him to send us a message initially, acting like a 13 year old playground bully was rather comical thereafter and was very entertaining.

That said it is flattering that people want to have sex with us. Even if many of them are carpet bombing anyone they see.

"

So while it was a rude reaction from him - it certainly wasn't rude to message in the first place.

A fair point. We have changed our profile to suit. It should be clearer from now on to people who are looking for any reason to send a message. I agree it was not ride for him to send us a message initially, acting like a 13 year old playground bully was rather comical thereafter and was very entertaining.

That said it is flattering that people want to have sex with us. Even if many of them are carpet bombing anyone they see."

Good move!! At least those that read it will understand any reply/lack of reply. And they'll still get the 'warning' message saying you're not looking for single guys if they try and message you.

Always good to be as clear as you can - saves a lot of drama and also identified those that read your profile as well as look at the pictures!!!

Good luck!

By *hilbeckleyMan  over a year ago

oxford

Once or 40 times

» Add a new message to this topic