FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Vegas February 17th

Vegas February 17th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Gonna be in Vegas late feb anyone got any good ideas of what's good to do or fancy meeting for night of fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oupleMKUKCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Gonna be in Vegas late feb anyone got any good ideas of what's good to do or fancy meeting for night of fun"

Can recommend a club called "The Green Door".

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh what's so special about there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Gonna be in Vegas late feb anyone got any good ideas of what's good to do or fancy meeting for night of fun"

There will be plenty of women within your age range who are there on holiday and looking to go wild! You'll have no problem finding a night of fun.

You're English too, so if you've got a bit about you, and lay on the Englishness, then you'll pull no problem. As is the nature of sexual attraction, some women will be indifferent to it, but some will love it

In my experience, it's easier to hook up than on here. Put it this way...I've been here over a year and not had a meet. I had two nights of real naughtiness in four whilst in Vegas.

As for things to do...you'll be in Vegas...there is plenty to do. You won't be stuck finding fun/exciting things to pass your time with.

I'm jealous. Have fun

By *ing and RideCouple  over a year ago

stockport

"Oh what's so special about there "

Shaking Stevens wrote a song about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jealous!! have a wicked time be good!

» Add a new message to this topic