FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > dogging

dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it really dogging if its a pre arranged outdoor meet ?

To us, dogging is not pre arranged.

The excitement is more about what might happen, who could join you etc. That you might get caught ? Recently travelling back from London, we pulled into a deserted layby off the motorway as we were horny as fuck. We were having sex over the car Bonnet when a car pulled in. It was pitch black but his headlights picked us out. He drove on but signalled with his interior lights and we beckoned him over. He wanked as we fucked and I finished him off. To us, that's proper dogging. Pure chance we met him. Not a pre arranged outdoor fuck.

Keep seeing meets on here that say dogging or profiles tag line is ' meeting a couple at 9pm for a dogging meet ' but we ask ourselves, is this really dogging or a pre arranged outdoor meet ?

Does anyone go out dogging anymore or is its demise due to the popularity of clubs nowadays ?

Interested in your thoughts fabbers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

E Suffolk

It ain't dogging - just an outdoor meet.

I think.dogging has to include an element chance as regards others combined with exhibitionism /voyeurism.

Not suggesting anything wrong with arranged meets...just not dogging in the classic sense in the same way pulling out and coming over a lady isn't bukkake.

I'll now wait to be told I don't know shit .......

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

If dogging I invite a few people along so that I'm guaranteed a few playmates. Anyone else out is a nice bonus.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"It ain't dogging - just an outdoor meet.

I think.dogging has to include an element chance as regards others combined with exhibitionism /voyeurism.

Not suggesting anything wrong with arranged meets...just not dogging in the classic sense in the same way pulling out and coming over a lady isn't bukkake.

I'll now wait to be told I don't know shit ....... "

I reckon you're spot on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We went dogging a couple of times last summer to a layby recommended as a good dogging spot. We did the interior light thing and then both times I took her out of the car naked, stood her against the boot, guys walked over and she sucked lots of cock. Not prearranged, but we knew it was a dogging spot and so did the doggers so....

» Add a new message to this topic