FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bulls and Cuckold Couples - How often is too often?

Bulls and Cuckold Couples - How often is too often?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocoTemptation OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Hi I have come to a point where clubs don't really do it for me any more except on a social level.

For me the excitement is more intimacy and getting to know a woman's fantasies with the help and consent of her husband and exploring them with the couple over a period of time.....yes I love forbidden fruit lol

I am trying to decide which path suits me best or to be more accurate which path is most likely to work. Regular meets with one exclusive couple or a select few couples?

So my question is to experienced cuckold couples. What works for you and how has your cuckold adventure been for you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well we have fairly recently started on the cuckold scene.

We have had meets where I have done some verbal humiliation, looking to do more fo that, Chris worships my pussy after it has been stretched and filled. Ultimately looking to get a cock cage for Chris and have him tired to a chair watching while I am being fucked by a bull.

Lyn

x

"Well we have fairly recently started on the cuckold scene.

We have had meets where I have done some verbal humiliation, looking to do more fo that, Chris worships my pussy after it has been stretched and filled. Ultimately looking to get a cock cage for Chris and have him tired to a chair watching while I am being fucked by a bull.

Lyn

x"

Hello Lyn,

Should the cock cage be fitted by the bull or the hot wife? What is your preference?

Regards,

TR

london

Sounds like a lot of fun Lyn. I like the idea of a cuckold husband being powerless to do anything.

More often than not they seem to have an overwhelming urge to wank themselves off when they see their dear wife being fucked

By *istressdebssubCouple  over a year ago

cambridge

[Removed by poster at 05/01/14 18:25:41]

By *istressdebssubCouple  over a year ago

cambridge

[Removed by poster at 05/01/14 18:25:46]

"Well we have fairly recently started on the cuckold scene.

Lyn

x

Hello Lyn,

Should the cock cage be fitted by the bull or the hot wife? What is your preference?

Regards,

TR"

Hi there,

My preference would be that Chris lock himself in the cock cage, then the bull tie him to the chair.

Lyn

x

"Sounds like a lot of fun Lyn. I like the idea of a cuckold husband being powerless to do anything.

More often than not they seem to have an overwhelming urge to wank themselves off when they see their dear wife being fucked"

Hi,

Yes it is fun, we love it.

Oh absolutely true hence why I want Chris in a cock cage so he can't wank.

Lyn

x

london

lol

On the flip side I always enjoy it when a cuckold husband starts wanking when he see me fucking his wife. I always make a point of giving then the opportunity to see my hard cock penetrate their wife's wet willing pussy...........mmmmmmmmm luv it

Danny

» Add a new message to this topic