FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > flashing

flashing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its something i have never done, but i do get very turned on thinking about a woman catching me wanking, and i often go for walks in the country side and have a wank,the frill turns me on loads imagining being caught, have any women ever caught a man wanking and what did you do, would love know also would like chat to others who are into wanking outdoors

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you like prison food?

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Omg! What if it isn't a woman but a child that catches you!!!???

Wrong. ...just so wrong

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Whilst not disagreeing with the first two replies, we can't help feeling tat the first two answers would be completely different if the OP was a single fem

"Whilst not disagreeing with the first two replies, we can't help feeling tat the first two answers would be completely different if the OP was a single fem "

Agree seems to be a lot of that on here, one rule for one and one for another

Is it wrong that my first thought was "WTF does this have to do with swinging clubs?"

Dont matter if its a lady or bloke flashing its wrong i dont want to see some bloke with hes cock out in the local park or women with her tits out for that matter. I see enough of that on here

"Whilst not disagreeing with the first two replies, we can't help feeling tat the first two answers would be completely different if the OP was a single fem "

My first thought too.

I wish i could know what other ppl think. Guess only a few above have then special powers

"I wish i could know what other ppl think. Guess only a few above have then special powers "

What do you mean?

Staffordshire Moorlands

My response would have been exactly the same if the OP had been male or female...would not make any difference to my opinion

"I wish i could know what other ppl think. Guess only a few above have then special powers

What do you mean?"

if it would have been a female posting this my comment would have been different.....sounds like you can read minds

Ah I see now what the issue is and I apologise. I agreed on the generelised responses to female as opposed to male flashing. My bad for misreading the comment before agreeing. Im with you in that I believe it's out of order regardless of gender. Sorry again

"Ah I see now what the issue is and I apologise. I agreed on the generelised responses to female as opposed to male flashing. My bad for misreading the comment before agreeing. Im with you in that I believe it's out of order regardless of gender. Sorry again "

no problem at all x

In the summer we like to go for walks in the country to take a few naughty pics. Sometimes things get a little "hot" and we end up having some naughtier fun than we planned. Is this also wrong?

"In the summer we like to go for walks in the country to take a few naughty pics. Sometimes things get a little "hot" and we end up having some naughtier fun than we planned. Is this also wrong? "

start up a new thread and ask

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Its something i have never done, but i do get very turned on thinking about a woman catching me wanking, and i often go for walks in the country side and have a wank,the frill turns me on loads imagining being caught, have any women ever caught a man wanking and what did you do, would love know also would like chat to others who are into wanking outdoors"

"In the summer we like to go for walks in the country to take a few naughty pics. Sometimes things get a little "hot" and we end up having some naughtier fun than we planned. Is this also wrong?

start up a new thread and ask "

Or better still go into your local police station and ask there view

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Look out the self elected morality police have arrived. Op you will be judged severly on this topic, people are not as open minded as you would hope for on a swinging site. You should definately be able to discuss such matters, but from experience you will just be damned. As long as you cause no offence you should be allowed to do what you want, but others will judge you harshley. Good luck. Xx

"In the summer we like to go for walks in the country to take a few naughty pics. Sometimes things get a little "hot" and we end up having some naughtier fun than we planned. Is this also wrong?

start up a new thread and ask

Or better still go into your local police station and ask there view "

An intelligent reply, thankyou

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"Is it wrong that my first thought was "WTF does this have to do with swinging clubs?" "

"Omg! What if it isn't a woman but a child that catches you!!!???

Wrong. ...just so wrong "

solihull

"Is it wrong that my first thought was "WTF does this have to do with swinging clubs?" "

The vast majority of threads on here have even less to do with swinging than this one. There are so many my cats been sick, I've been to the toilet, whats your favorite song threads, at least this one which interests us and is sexial in content.

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Is it wrong that my first thought was "WTF does this have to do with swinging clubs?"

The vast majority of threads on here have even less to do with swinging than this one. There are so many my cats been sick, I've been to the toilet, whats your favorite song threads, at least this one which interests us and is sexial in content. "

It is in the 'swinging clubs discussion' section....I think that is what they meant

By *orthern-ladMan  over a year ago

preston

Both me and my son were subject to a flasher this week! It isn't in anyway horny and exciting it's downright unacceptable in public places where families are! If i see you then be prepared to run and v quick!

"Both me and my son were subject to a flasher this week! It isn't in anyway horny and exciting it's downright unacceptable in public places where families are! If i see you then be prepared to run and v quick! "

Sadly this is true. Just search some of the threads where women have posted about flashing truck drivers.

Public indecency is fuck all to do with swinging

solihull

"Both me and my son were subject to a flasher this week! It isn't in anyway horny and exciting it's downright unacceptable in public places where families are! If i see you then be prepared to run and v quick! "

Why would the 'perpetrator' have to be prepared to run?

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Both me and my son were subject to a flasher this week! It isn't in anyway horny and exciting it's downright unacceptable in public places where families are! If i see you then be prepared to run and v quick!

Why would the 'perpetrator' have to be prepared to run? "

Coz he would like to rip his bollocks off??!! Lol

sorry i didnt realise having fantasies would create such a reaction, and i can re-asure you all i would never expose my self to children or females, just the thought of a woman seeing me, turns me on and i do appolagise but i do masturbate outside in remote spots and will carry on ,as for the last fred i wish you come catch me and i dont run lol

sorry i didnt realise having fantasies would create such a reaction, and i can re-asure you all i would never expose my self to children or females, just the thought of a woman seeing me, turns me on and i do appolagise but i do masturbate outside in remote spots and will carry on ,as for the last fred i wish you come catch me and i dont run lol

solihull

"Both me and my son were subject to a flasher this week! It isn't in anyway horny and exciting it's downright unacceptable in public places where families are! If i see you then be prepared to run and v quick!

Coz he would like to rip his bollocks off??!! Lol "

how do i remove a post ?

wish i never asked lol

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Why would the 'perpetrator' have to be prepared to run? "

Because public indecency can is a form of abuse and the guy already mentioned that his child was with him when they saw a flasher.

If you are out getting naked and frisky and actively hoping to be caught you are drawing the unwilling into your fantasy. In a public place you have no idea who may see you and what their reaction will be.

I have indulged in outdoor fun with a friend but only in very carefully chosen places where we are unlikely to get seen.

The OP gets a thrill from the risk of being caught. This kind of thrill can lead to taking risks and the biggest risk is that you never know who will be the one to see. I have friends who saw flashers/men wanking in a public place when they were young and it damaged and distorted their perception of sex.

solihull

He didnt state whether the flasher had any bollocks. Was it mail or female flasher? Hope that no one here is advocating violence

"In the summer we like to go for walks in the country to take a few naughty pics. Sometimes things get a little "hot" and we end up having some naughtier fun than we planned. Is this also wrong? "

I think 2 people having sex in a remote area is far less intimidating and would not appear anywhere as near as predatory as a solitary male masterbating should a random person come across them.

He didnt state whether the flasher had any bollocks. Was it mail or female flasher? Hope that no one here is advocating violence"

oh god no dont advocate violence but its ok to flash to people or a child.

Staffordshire Moorlands

He didnt state whether the flasher had any bollocks. Was it mail or female flasher? Hope that no one here is advocating violence"

True..

But I assumed that he wasn't referring to the flasher that he saw, but to the OP, who I am assuming does have bollocks

solihull

He didnt state whether the flasher had any bollocks. Was it mail or female flasher? Hope that no one here is advocating violence

True..

But I assumed that he wasn't referring to the flasher that he saw, but to the OP, who I am assuming does have bollocks "

I can see now that the 'threat'? was aimed at the op.

if you look at most of peoples photos on here, they are taken outdoors, i go to very remote spots and have never been seen touch wood,so whats the problem, its my fantasies and thats all .

"if you look at most of peoples photos on here, they are taken outdoors, i go to very remote spots and have never been seen touch wood,so whats the problem, its my fantasies and thats all ."

You are confusing "most" with sone...

Flashing in a public place is against the law and should not be encouraged. its bad and its sad, sex crime is on the rise , and crime is crime,

While I do not condone flashing, isn't dogging wrong too then ?

Not that I do either

it is illegal yes, but at least it is usually done at a site away from unsuspecting children or members of the public, usually at night time, still a crime,

A bit like cottaging , illegal, risky and That's the buzz.

i feel your all hypercrits ,people should not through stones in glass houses, maybe we should talk about what hand-bags you all had for christmas and maybe i would get a few friend invites instead of abuse, will some tell me please how i remove a post

solihull

"it is illegal yes, but at least it is usually done at a site away from unsuspecting children or members of the public, usually at night time, still a crime,

A bit like cottaging , illegal, risky and That's the buzz."

Most of the sexual things on here are potentially illegal or wrong. Large proportion (i am presuming) of the 'single' guys on here will be looking for sex outside their relationship, morally you should still only have sex with someone you are married too.

"will some tell me please how i remove a post"

You can't.

Though I must say im intrigued as to how come we are all hupocrits?

"it is illegal yes, but at least it is usually done at a site away from unsuspecting children or members of the public, usually at night time, still a crime,

A bit like cottaging , illegal, risky and That's the buzz.

Most of the sexual things on here are potentially illegal or wrong. Large proportion (i am presuming) of the 'single' guys on here will be looking for sex outside their relationship, morally you should still only have sex with someone you are married too. "

Morals are entirely subjective. Adultry isn't illegal. Public indecency is. I'm struggling to see the point you are making?

We are all quick to jump on someone if we think they are doing something wrong. The OP only said 'he'd thought about it'

Crikey, if my fantasies and thoughts were 'out there' I'd be locked away for ever

Yes one experience of a guy flashing. I was with a group of friends, I think we were about ten and we were at the park and a guy was inside one of the park attractions wanking. We went home to parents who called the Police.

preston

Correct

preston

It isn't about advocating violence! It's about my personal feelings about my 4yo seeing a Middle Aged man flashing his cock.

I appreciate that's not what the OP is advocating I'm merely saying that outdoor wanking can does abs will lead to trouble

Staffordshire Moorlands

"We are all quick to jump on someone if we think they are doing something wrong. The OP only said 'he'd thought about it'

Crikey, if my fantasies and thoughts were 'out there' I'd be locked away for ever "

If you read the post again it does state that he often goes for walks in the countryside and has a wank....I assume the 'thinking about it' bit was the bit about a woman watching

there was a thread started the other week by a woman on here saying she flashed guys all over the place. I don't understand why these threads haven't been closed. Flashing is illegal and disgusting. Male or female, put your genitals away in public. No-one wants to see it.

Staffordshire Moorlands

"there was a thread started the other week by a woman on here saying she flashed guys all over the place. I don't understand why these threads haven't been closed. Flashing is illegal and disgusting. Male or female, put your genitals away in public. No-one wants to see it."

I remember yrs ago when I was in my teens there was a man wanking/playing with himself under his clothes at a bus stop..and also a time when a man actually got his cock out when I was on the bus...think I need to avoid buses! !

If u are somewhere where a child could be and may see u then I dont agree with flashing/playing with urself in public...if its car fun down a dark lane at night..now ur talking..

Was it in avenham? some right dodgy people in that park

"i feel your all hypercrits ,people should not through stones in glass houses, maybe we should talk about what hand-bags you all had for christmas and maybe i would get a few friend invites instead of abuse, will some tell me please how i remove a post"

No you will not get friend invites and no you can't remove a post. And it's "hypocrites" and "throw" by the way

I admire females who flash discreetly in public,it goes on a lot more than some people realize. For a male to flash in public is totally unacceptable an erect penis should be scary to everyone,not just females and children.

Everywhere outside your front door is classed as public so wanking in a remote area,is not a get out of jail card. If you get caught and reported then you only have yourself to blame.

If you're having fantasy/urges that you're inceasingly having trouble keeping under control,then you should seriously think about seeking some help as it's a very slippery slope.

"I admire females who flash discreetly in public,it goes on a lot more than some people realize. For a male to flash in public is totally unacceptable an erect penis should be scary to everyone,not just females and children.

Everywhere outside your front door is classed as public so wanking in a remote area,is not a get out of jail card. If you get caught and reported then you only have yourself to blame.

If you're having fantasy/urges that you're inceasingly having trouble keeping under control,then you should seriously think about seeking some help as it's a very slippery slope.

"

Sorry but a woman also flashing is unacceptable...

It seems to me that there is in society a much greater tolerance of female exhibitionism than there is of male.

It should of course make no difference but we all know that a female "getting her bits out" is more often greeted with a wild cheer whereas a guy doing the same will likely risk arrest.

I have often seen police/nightclub bouncers etc deal with a female in a much more tolerant way than a guy.

As a bloke I am aware that waving my cock at some unknown women is perceived as threatening.

Female nudity is not generally considered this way.

"I admire females who flash discreetly in public,it goes on a lot more than some people realize. For a male to flash in public is totally unacceptable an erect penis should be scary to everyone,not just females and children.

"

A woman's vagina is just as offensive and scary to a child as an erect penis. And frankly, i've seen women flashing in bars and clubs and it just makes them look cheap and nasty. Genitals are for PRIVATE times. It's quite scary to see so many people on here think it's ok.

Surely you should go dogging!

"If u are somewhere where a child could be and may see u then I dont agree with flashing/playing with urself in public...if its car fun down a dark lane at night..now ur talking.."

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

I find this thread slightly confusing. A lot of people saying flashing in public is wrong. Yet your happy to show photos of your privates on the internet.

Internet is even more risky than a deserted forest or carpark or even a public bar. At least in those places you know who is looking at you, on the internet there is nothing stopping minors looking at your photos.

A woman's vagina is just as offensive and scary to a child as an erect penis. And frankly, i've seen women flashing in bars and clubs and it just makes them look cheap and nasty. Genitals are for PRIVATE times. It's quite scary to see so many people on here think it's ok."

Lets not get this issue confused with children - there is NO justification for that.

Nor have there been any posts which suggest it is.

"I find this thread slightly confusing. A lot of people saying flashing in public is wrong. Yet your happy to show photos of your privates on the internet.

Internet is even more risky than a deserted forest or carpark or even a public bar. At least in those places you know who is looking at you, on the internet there is nothing stopping minors looking at your photos."

I would like to think that the admins stop minors looking at our profiles on the internet. I would never put pics of my genitals on the internet anywhere anyway but this is a swingers site so anyone signing up here at least has some warning. When you're out walking around in public you aren't supposed to be on the look out for creeps with their bits hanging out. Posting pics online and walking around with your genitals out aren't even in the same ballpark. Exposing yourself in public is against the law, regardless of gender so i don't get why there are people here defending it.

Inverness

"I find this thread slightly confusing. A lot of people saying flashing in public is wrong. Yet your happy to show photos of your privates on the internet.

Internet is even more risky than a deserted forest or carpark or even a public bar. At least in those places you know who is looking at you, on the internet there is nothing stopping minors looking at your photos.

I would like to think that the admins stop minors looking at our profiles on the internet. I would never put pics of my genitals on the internet anywhere anyway but this is a swingers site so anyone signing up here at least has some warning. When you're out walking around in public you aren't supposed to be on the look out for creeps with their bits hanging out. Posting pics online and walking around with your genitals out aren't even in the same ballpark. Exposing yourself in public is against the law, regardless of gender so i don't get why there are people here defending it."

But how can the admins stop minors registering here? a basic 'You must be over 18 to view this site' screen is probably all there is, its been a very long time since we registered here so dont really remember. But that is likely all there is.

Also if the UK government had their way, this site would be illegal. Does that mean its wrong to be on here?

If someone blatantly flashes a minor then they deserve to go to jail. But if its miles away from anywhere, and no risk whatsoever then no harm in it at all.

also I wonder how many people that have posted on this thread have had sex in a car. Or sex in thier livingroom without the curtains been drawn? Voyeurism is a real turn on for a lot of people.

There are many ways the admins can stop minors signing up. I have been a moderator on many adult sites, we have our ways. As for the rest of your argument it just doesn't hold water. Being outdoors with your genitals out is illegal. Full stop. It is illegal to protect people, minors or not, from seeing naked people they don't want to see. but whatever lets you sleep at night! All i can say to those who do think it's ok or think it's appropriate is we'll see how awesome you think it is when you're sitting in a police station, filling out your info. Good luck!

Oh Lord I am getting weary of this nonsense.

If you don't like flashing the keep your knickers on.

And if you don't... well.

I would like to think that the admins stop minors looking at our profiles on the internet. I would never put pics of my genitals on the internet anywhere anyway but this is a swingers site so anyone signing up here at least has some warning. When you're out walking around in public you aren't supposed to be on the look out for creeps with their bits hanging out. Posting pics online and walking around with your genitals out aren't even in the same ballpark. Exposing yourself in public is against the law, regardless of gender so i don't get why there are people here defending it.

But how can the admins stop minors registering here? a basic 'You must be over 18 to view this site' screen is probably all there is, its been a very long time since we registered here so dont really remember. But that is likely all there is.

Also if the UK government had their way, this site would be illegal. Does that mean its wrong to be on here?

If someone blatantly flashes a minor then they deserve to go to jail. But if its miles away from anywhere, and no risk whatsoever then no harm in it at all.

also I wonder how many people that have posted on this thread have had sex in a car. Or sex in thier livingroom without the curtains been drawn? Voyeurism is a real turn on for a lot of people.

"

The internet has enabled cheating, adultery, illegal sexual practises, at best the internet is a fabulous tool to enrich and enlighten our lives, and give us knowledge, at worst is an addictive habit that causes pain, and suffering.

Without the internet and sex sites, swinging would still happen, it would probably cost more money and take more time,

Since the law changed it is illegal and wrong to upload or download any picture showing pain in a sexual context, you can suggest it, but it is illegal to have explicit BDSM pics on your pc.

"

Since the law changed it is illegal and wrong to upload or download any picture showing pain in a sexual context, you can suggest it, but it is illegal to have explicit BDSM pics on your pc.

"

i've just gone looking for this new law but can't find a single thing about it. Can you post the link to your info please so i can have a look as i have never heard of it. thanks!

Inverness

"

i've just gone looking for this new law but can't find a single thing about it. Can you post the link to your info please so i can have a look as i have never heard of it. thanks!"

google

Section 63 of the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008

I did google, and i did find this act but it isn't what you stated it was which is why i was confused. However this thread is about flashing which IS illegal.

Homosexuality was also illegal in this country in my lifetime.

"

i've just gone looking for this new law but can't find a single thing about it. Can you post the link to your info please so i can have a look as i have never heard of it. thanks!

google

Section 63 of the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008"

Thank you,

Inverness

Yeah its kinda gone off topic.

To put it back on track.

Im sure everyone in here that seen a male or a female flashing minors, we would all do our best to stop it, whether its kick the s**t out of the person or phone the police. or both.

But when i mentioned the internet it was to show that there are lots of different ways that adults flash. And on the internet we have no idea who will end up seeing our photos. In a public situation people have much more control over who sees.

Whilst flashing in public not my thing if the o p and others that do it are prepared to take the stupid risk of being caught more fool them.

But as others say if it was fem doing it some may not be as judgemental.

Personally if i was out walking with grandkids and someone there flashing i would make sure grandkids were safe and with daughter then go back and have a chat with the person.

To clarify last post when i say chat i dont mean to pass time of day but chances are flashing would be last thing on their mind.

I agree to an extent. I don't have pornographic pictues on the internet because i don't want the world to see my genitals, i find that tacky. But when you're outside you also have NO CONTROL over who sees you. If you are in that place then so could anyone else be! When i was very young, i came across a guy in the woods who was playing with himself. It was a secluded area (I used to live in a village up north) and when he was qestioned about it he said the same thing "I was in the middle of the woods! i didn't think anyone would see!" the fact is that if you are in a public place there will be public people around. The only way to ensure that people don't see your genitals is not to post pics of them online OR to get them out when you're outside. That's why it's illegal coz you never know when someone will be walking their dog and see you.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Public flashing by anyone, male or female is wrong.

You like the thrill, good for you. You can't force that thrill on someone else. That's just selfish & wrong.

"Public flashing by anyone, male or female is wrong.

You like the thrill, good for you. You can't force that thrill on someone else. That's just selfish & wrong. "

"Public flashing by anyone, male or female is wrong.

You like the thrill, good for you. You can't force that thrill on someone else. That's just selfish & wrong. "

Is it ok if we carry on taking pics naked outside as long as no-one sees

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

" Being outdoors with your genitals out is illegal. Full stop. "

No it isn't

" Being outdoors with your genitals out is illegal. Full stop.

No it isn't"

Lol. 'public' nude Beaches are just One example.

In your own back garden is a second one

» Add a new message to this topic