FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > mmf some

mmf some

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a dream lastnight about being in a club sitting next to a guy & hes lady. They were kissing and touching and i was watching. The guy gave me the look and asked if i would like to join in. Which i gladly accepted the offer....back to reality now. Ive only ever played 1to 1. But would really like to try the above now.Would i be best to look for this scenerio at a club or through a couple on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why not try both approaches. Clearly a market for it hence mixed nights at clubs.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Hey matey!

I've had a few mmfs. I get offers all the time and I reject most of them. They're not really all they're cracked up to be if I'm honest. I much prefer one on one.

Anyway, to answer your question, have a chat with some couples aswell as single ladies... After a while, I'm sure you'll get something.

Just be relaxed and chilled out. Don't be full on with them. Just take it easy and they'll eventually come to you.

"Hey matey!

I've had a few mmfs. I get offers all the time and I reject most of them. They're not really all they're cracked up to be if I'm honest. I much prefer one on one.

Anyway, to answer your question, have a chat with some couples aswell as single ladies... After a while, I'm sure you'll get something.

Just be relaxed and chilled out. Don't be full on with them. Just take it easy and they'll eventually come to you."

"Hey matey!

Just be relaxed and chilled out. Don't be full on with them. Just take it easy and they'll eventually come to you. "

The fun for me would be knowing the girl is being pampered so i couldnt see it being a let down

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I had a dream lastnight about being in a club sitting next to a guy & hes lady. They were kissing and touching and i was watching. The guy gave me the look and asked if i would like to join in. Which i gladly accepted the offer....back to reality now. Ive only ever played 1to 1. But would really like to try the above now.Would i be best to look for this scenerio at a club or through a couple on here?"
both would work i guess although we not club players ourselves

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

just tried to msg op but we are blocked from sending msgs

dunno how hes going to get a Cpl on here if they are blocked

"just tried to msg op but we are blocked from sending msgs

dunno how hes going to get a Cpl on here if they are blocked "

Like i say ive never considered meeting a couple before so never had a reason to chat with couples. But will sort it now like ive added couples to my pref. Thanks for the advice

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

E Suffolk

"just tried to msg op but we are blocked from sending msgs

dunno how hes going to get a Cpl on here if they are blocked "

Always makes me smile. Ironically, given thread topic, a couple near me were advertising to meet a single male this weekend, but had fellas blocked. Go figure.

» Add a new message to this topic