FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > To young for fab!!!

To young for fab!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekychappy1121 OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Just a an observation i have made. It would seem i am to young at 22 for fab as most women i mail either ignore me or say i am to young. I respect that as every1has different wants an interests!.

But there must be some ladies interested in getting to know me on here surely?

An no this is not an excuse to start abusing me on here people so don't waste your time! Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Just a an observation i have made. It would seem i am to young at 22 for fab as most women i mail either ignore me or say i am to young. I respect that as every1has different wants an interests!.

An no this is not an excuse to start abusing me on here people so don't waste your time! Thanks."

to us your too young but thats due to our age sure many will feel your fine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are ypu messaging people only when you fall in to their age preference?

And how do you know that your age is the reason for the no reply?

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

I don't think your too young for this site I have seen 18 year old's on here. X

I agree...I prefer an older couple but find they very rarely prefer a younger guy

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

you have time on your side

"Just a an observation i have made. It would seem i am to young at 22 for fab as most women i mail either ignore me or say i am to young. I respect that as every1has different wants an interests!.

An no this is not an excuse to start abusing me on here people so don't waste your time! Thanks."

Try going to a club Matt there is a range of ages at most of them and im sure you will find what your looking for, good luck lovely. x S

You're certainly not too young to be here, but I was wondering what sort of age woman you're contacting? Maybe the age differential is too great for most?

I'm not using my profile at the moment, but when I did used to get a lot of messages from guys in their early 20s. Gorgeous as many were no way would I be interested in meeting someone young enough to be my son... or even grandson... just didn't feel right!

I'm 20 and have had a couple of meets, I do get a lot of attention and messages but plenty of women/couples get cold feet and pull out at the last minute as the age thing makes them uncomfortable.

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

We have been here 5+ years age never been a problem really for us. Like people say try clubs lots of age ranges there.

Nope. You'd be on my "to do" list.

[Removed by poster at 05/01/14 13:19:35]

im 18 and really only get contact from couples for some reason. would anyone go as young as 18

By *ana StephanieWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I don't think you are too young. I've had meet with 18 & 22 man here

"I don't think you are too young. I've had meet with 18 & 22 man here

"

aaw thank you, where they any good xx

My wife loves fucking younger guys, we're just north of Carlisle in the Scottish Borders and can never find a younger who's genuine. We've arrange numerous meets but none show up. My wife is a very sexy blond BBW with massive firm boobs, a real head turner.

We'd love to have a meet with a 22 year old.

Same as me, I am also to young for the ones I want, witch is older women lol.

your not too young, everyone struggles on here, if it's not age it's something else. I was on here at 21 now 25. I have had a fair few meets with older and younger. for me I think you evolve and begin to better understand people and how to approach them, chat on the forums make yourself known, start to get into various circles.of friends and you start been a lot more successful. a lot of it is just perception people have on you so you need to build that up.

For me you are too young, you are younger then my brother and for that reason it'd just feel too weird.

Im with you, I'm 22 and many women and couples won't turn an eye! Im sure were probably more polite and genuine then some of the older guys as well

"I don't think your too young for this site I have seen 18 year old's on here. X"

Too young for me and I have had 18 yr olds looking

"I don't think your too young for this site I have seen 18 year old's on here. X

Too young for me and I have had 18 yr olds looking "

is that so weird haha

Plenty of women on here of all ages prefer younger guys...... so fill your boots mate !

There are plenty "cougars" on here if you look hard enough .

Age is just a number for me.

Honestly,it's all just personal preference for people on here; a greater number of people prefer (slightly) older people to borderline legal, haha.

That's not to say that those who like younger guys aren't out there! I'd also say that is depends on where you live too, since there are obviously greater population densities in different parts of the country. Not much you can do about that other than offer to travel!

The most useful thing to do, in my experience, is to make sure your profile and messages you send out are well a written and cohesive. Add a personal touch to people you're messaging too. Catering it towards them and sounding mature for your age is bound to make you seem a little more attractive to people here.

I'm obviously a younger guy too, so understand the troubles that you may encounter. I think a lot of time people on here are less willing to meet younger guys since there's less chance that we're 'serious' or genuine. (I can imagine a lot of people just get off on the -idea- of meeting!) However, that doesn't apply to all of us!

Just try your best to present yourself as a well-mannered, thoughtful young guy and perhaps it'll pique some peoples' interest. Good luck!

"The most useful thing to do, in my experience, is to make sure your profile and messages you send out are well a written and cohesive."

Trust me to make a grammar mistake in THAT sentence!

I'm typing on a tablet - I apologise!

Too young?! Try being 59! Too old for most couples, and women my age seem to prefer guys your age! Such is life. Best to go to clubs. I have no problem connecting with ladies of all ages and you are at your sexual peak at your age. Good luck.

When we started on here I set the age limit at 20 and after a unsuccessful meet with a young guy I put it up to 25. After another recent one I have put it up to 30 as the young guys we have picked seemed suitable but have been unable to perform on the night (or wrapped it up too quickly).

With all of the anticipation and preparation it takes and the anticlimax there must be some limits and expectations. That being said I haven't blocked any ages from contacting us and will always try to reply if I am attracted to them.

"You're certainly not too young to be here, but I was wondering what sort of age woman you're contacting? Maybe the age differential is too great for most?

I'm not using my profile at the moment, but when I did used to get a lot of messages from guys in their early 20s. Gorgeous as many were no way would I be interested in meeting someone young enough to be my son... or even grandson... just didn't feel right! "

Ditto

besides, i like a mature sexually confident guy in the bedroom and dont wish to "teach" them all i may know or not know.

but each to their own and im sure there are many who love the younger guy

good luck

By *exyBlonde111Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Surely there is loads of fun to be had for all ages on here if you look hard enough! As long as your over 18 of course.

But maybe is doesn't help guys when there is 20 guys to 1 women on here or something! Haha

By *exualChocolate699Man  over a year ago

Everywhere

I dont think you can be too young, there are plenty of nice couples and females who will make you feel welcome .

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

We started swinging when I was 21 and she was 20.

Plenty of people in that age bracket for you if its your own age you are looking for. It is harder for younger people but not impossible.

You might need to travel a bit, but its still an option.

Also plenty of older people actively looking for younger people too.

By *ingerbicky69Woman  over a year ago

EXETER

I wish I was 22 again

I have the same problem maybe it's my profile or my age but I don't get much luck x

By *iFemaleStr8MaleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

As long as your mature enough I don't think there is anything wrong...personally I love young men and woman.

I have to say I am actually glad there was nothing like Fab when I was 22. I was so innocent that simply getting a kiss from a girl at the end of an evening was a huge thrill.

I sense that missing out on that stage of sexual development & getting comfortable with the sexual extremes on offer on Fab will leave you no-where to develop to in future years.

For that reason I just feel rightly or wrongly its not a good thing at only 22.

I'm 21 and have been on and off here for a few years. There are women and couples looking for guys our age but they always seem to be miles away from me! Just keep at it, make friends in the chat rooms etc and you will get there!

[Removed by poster at 06/01/14 15:45:41]

"I don't think your too young for this site I have seen 18 year old's on here. X

Too young for me and I have had 18 yr olds looking

is that so weird haha"

for me yes it is

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I am 32 and for me because I look young couples are just not interested...but that is life and part of the scene

"For me you are too young, you are younger then my brother and for that reason it'd just feel too weird."

Am I younger than your brother???

By *ould be Tempted!Woman  over a year ago

southport

I would meet you if you where closer!

It would help if you removed the useless warning you have on your profile.

Edinburgh

Thanks for all the positive comments people

I started on this site when I was 22 and it wasn't that hard to get a few meets... Even if people have (obviously) preferences, it is who you are and how you act that will make people want to meet you!

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 08/01/14 19:06:27]

By *eeper01Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

I wouldn't say too young im 20 and had a little intrest in me ive even had a meet before it all depends on the user's preference

Some 22yr olds do well you have to remember there is someone for everyone.

Personally I wouldn't meet anyone younger than my 'baby' sister (who is 23)

I date 22 year olds frequently. Some women like younger, some women don't. I recommend you not be a bitter bunny and play in the hay!

Our first reg was 22 just a few years ago now and he certainly was a hit.

Like others have said, some like younger, others older.

But really it's the person that counts. We have been contacted by total cocks of all ages and we've had some great experiences likewise.

Plus, the meet you had last year was a stunner. People on here go years and not get a sausage!

I admit I love younger men but 21 upwards is my rule. Any younger is a bit too young.Its a shame there dont seem to be many good looking reliable young guys local to us.

"Honestly,it's all just personal preference for people on here; a greater number of people prefer (slightly) older people to borderline legal, haha.

That's not to say that those who like younger guys aren't out there! I'd also say that is depends on where you live too, since there are obviously greater population densities in different parts of the country. Not much you can do about that other than offer to travel!

The most useful thing to do, in my experience, is to make sure your profile and messages you send out are well a written and cohesive. Add a personal touch to people you're messaging too. Catering it towards them and sounding mature for your age is bound to make you seem a little more attractive to people here.

I'm obviously a younger guy too, so understand the troubles that you may encounter. I think a lot of time people on here are less willing to meet younger guys since there's less chance that we're 'serious' or genuine. (I can imagine a lot of people just get off on the -idea- of meeting!) However, that doesn't apply to all of us!

Just try your best to present yourself as a well-mannered, thoughtful young guy and perhaps it'll pique some peoples' interest. Good luck!"

For some of us it is however the age being enough to put us off not whether they are serious or genuine.

I think it's just a slow process really. And i can speak from experience really.

...i get to know people through the chatrooms now reall. By sending messages i know that my age itself puts people off initially (even though the age range may be 18 and upwards). Through the chatrooms they can take their time to get to know me really. Then, the age thing doesn't really matter a great deal. Provides you the opportunity to be yourself and they can judge for themselves if your mature or not and whether you tickle their fancy.

And erm, can i take this opportunity to say hello to all those who like us younger guys (Yes, it's a look at me)

"I think it's just a slow process really. And i can speak from experience really.

...i get to know people through the chatrooms now reall. By sending messages i know that my age itself puts people off initially (even though the age range may be 18 and upwards). Through the chatrooms they can take their time to get to know me really. Then, the age thing doesn't really matter a great deal. Provides you the opportunity to be yourself and they can judge for themselves if your mature or not and whether you tickle their fancy.

And erm, can i take this opportunity to say hello to all those who like us younger guys (Yes, it's a look at me)

"

You shameless hussy!

Edinburgh

Maybe I am not to young for fab after all

By *orn_To_PerformCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Honestly,it's all just personal preference for people on here; a greater number of people prefer (slightly) older people to borderline legal, haha.

Just try your best to present yourself as a well-mannered, thoughtful young guy and perhaps it'll pique some peoples' interest. Good luck!"

love this post so accurate - MrsB

No your not to young, Mrs red was well impressed with a young man (20) at a gangbang we arranged. He was'nt at all phased by the older more experienced guys there.

By *rinterestingMan  over a year ago

London

Am I too young? I feel like everyone here is looking for different things some like old, some like young and some like both. Its like saying "Am I too black, or too tall or too smelly" Everyone has their different desires and I'm sure you will fulfil some luck lady's in due time.

Glasgow

Nice to see so many positive comments on a thread. Definately a bit of a cougar myself

Ive met lots of guys 18-22 ) there are quite a few of us that do ! Im having a relationship at the mo - so not meeting at present - just clubs and parties x

Go to a nightclub,have fun that way with the lads.

When you are more ready come back on.

It would be a shame to miss out on pubs, clubs and parties at your age.

"Nice to see so many positive comments on a thread. Definately a bit of a cougar myself "

So would you be fond of the odd young guy now an then or is it just women you like younger?

By *orn_To_PerformCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Am I too young? I feel like everyone here is looking for different things some like old, some like young and some like both. Its like saying "Am I too black, or too tall or too smelly" Everyone has their different desires and I'm sure you will fulfil some luck lady's in due time."

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

All you younger guys struggling to get meets have you considered socials?

They're a great way to meet a variety of people, to let people see your personality before they see the age. And you can get a variety of verifications too.

(please note this is not a shameless plug for the Sheffield social on March 29th, see meet requests and parties forum for details)

take a look at the avg age of the women onhere. a lot will have children around ur age

if ur going for older women i`d expect no different but theres gotta be some up for it

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 24/01/14 13:24:18]

» Add a new message to this topic