FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Analyzing

Analyzing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm in my thirties and I love anal but I have recently be told not to put it in their ass because of the size Is my cock growing bigger?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r Mahogany70Man  over a year ago

Leicester

I haven't a clue. Why don't you go back to the first person you fucked up the arse, do it again and then ask them if they think your appendage has grown?

Then go to the second person you preformed anal on, do them again and ask the same question.

Repeat this process until you get to the person immediately before the one who said you were too big, input the data into a specially designed computer program and whatever conclusion it reaches is your answer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps consider your technique before assuming it's the size of your equipment.

"Perhaps consider your technique before assuming it's the size of your equipment. "

I just think its a cry saying "quick everyone look at my big cock"

Yes, it's growing at an alarming rate. Before long you'll be referred to as the God of Cock. Unfortunately it'll be so big that it'll be practically no use to anyone. Will you be happy then?

Just posting as a reminder when I need some entertainment

Or...are bumholes getting smaller!!

"Yes, it's growing at an alarming rate. Before long you'll be referred to as the God of Cock. Unfortunately it'll be so big that it'll be practically no use to anyone. Will you be happy then? "

Please don't make me laugh so hard over breakfast! The sprayed coffee makes a hell of a mess! x

» Add a new message to this topic