FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gang bang

Gang bang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been invited to a few now but decline as I'm still fairly new to the scene just wondering what peoples first experiences were like as I think I'll attend one next time the offer comes along

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *appyfuckerMan  over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

give it a go if its not for you you dont have to do anything were ppl no animals never nockit till youve tried

"give it a go if its not for you you dont have to do anything were ppl no animals never nockit till youve tried "
yeah that's what I was thinking just a lot of people say that everyone is really pushy at them but I really want to try one

By *appyfuckerMan  over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

ive been to a few and at 1 a guy that hadnt been to 1 was shy so we told him to do what he wanted so he kept his boxers on and watched for a while & left well he must have had some self controll as the women were stunning & performed exelent

"ive been to a few and at 1 a guy that hadnt been to 1 was shy so we told him to do what he wanted so he kept his boxers on and watched for a while & left well he must have had some self controll as the women were stunning & performed exelent "
see that's the kind of people I'd like to meet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have had a few new guys at gangbangs and always tried to help them feel at ease.

Just remember that everyone had there first time x

"We have had a few new guys at gangbangs and always tried to help them feel at ease.

Just remember that everyone had there first time x"

yeah true do you attend a lot ? I'm lookig for them in the Yorkshire are preferably xx

By *ate_night_massageMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"watched for a while & left well he must have had some self controll as the women were stunning & performed exelent "

I guess he wouldn't be the first person to discover that fantasy and reality aren't quite the same thing...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been to a few and watched we love it and now Samantha wants to be gangbanged so any offers message us x

"We have been to a few and watched we love it and now Samantha wants to be gangbanged so any offers message us x"
oh where abouts would this be held ? X

» Add a new message to this topic