FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hidden Verifications

Hidden Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been blocked because someone decided we were fake just because we've hidden our verifications.

It clearly says on our profile that we have 10 veris. 5 by meet.

We choose to hide them as we don't believe it's anyone else's business except our own who we meet on here and heard some horror stories of people messaging previous meeters and vetting them about the person they're speaking to.

So my question is, would you think someone's profile is fake just because they have hidden the nature of their verifications?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No not fake but it puts me off. I like reading veri's - gives more info. Good veri's can make me decide to message when undecided on pics and profile x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Someone blocked you for running your profile how you wish? You're well out of that. Don't worry about it.

I often meet unverified guys so no it wouldn't put me off at all. Before the days of the summary I may have approached with a little more caution in case it was all cam from 3yrs ago and they never actually met anyone (as I do with an unverified), but not being able to see the details wouldn't stop me meeting someone as I make up my own mind about a person rather than relying on someone elses opinion.

"I often meet unverified guys so no it wouldn't put me off at all. Before the days of the summary I may have approached with a little more caution in case it was all cam from 3yrs ago and they never actually met anyone (as I do with an unverified), but not being able to see the details wouldn't stop me meeting someone as I make up my own mind about a person rather than relying on someone elses opinion."

My verifications are hidden too .

I dont see them as badges of honour !

There there should a serious contender for a meet to see should they ask .

But i feel theres nothing cheaper than a string of verifications .

And they always say " she gives the best blow job ever " lol

Thats just what guys say to every woman ! Lmao

By *hropshire irishMan  over a year ago

Shropshire

Verifications are usually a load of waffle anyway

for new people, I dont like hiden verifications.The amount of fake verifies has grown a bit quite sadly.The summary isnt too bad,but when I doubt who I'm talking to is genuine I will seek other ways to prove it.I rarely get mislead so I never complain 'people' have wasted my time.However, as I say, some guys/cpls are veryfying what they believe to be a real person just to make their own profile look good or get the intent to meet the absolute stunner of a hottie...quite sad really

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

I hate veris by same person we gathered they liked him long before the 10th time

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Nope not at all. It's you're profile. You run it however you like. If they are visible, I will read them, but I prefer to make my own judgements.

Just a little caveat :

Webcam verifications should be disregarded and banned in my eyes.

Just an opinion ...

I choose to hide mine because in the past the guys who've verified me had had some hassle from a no hoper! However, if I'm considering meeting someone I'm happy to give them a quick flash of the veris so that they can see they're genuine

"I choose to hide mine because in the past the guys who've verified me had had some hassle from a no hoper! However, if I'm considering meeting someone I'm happy to give them a quick flash of the veris so that they can see they're genuine "
exactly

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I choose to hide mine because in the past the guys who've verified me had had some hassle from a no hoper! However, if I'm considering meeting someone I'm happy to give them a quick flash of the veris so that they can see they're genuine "

If only it'd gotten that far :P

By *ombshellWoman  over a year ago

islington

"Just a little caveat :

Just an opinion ..."

Agree, they prove one thing, that the person they are watching on cam is alive! not that they arrive on time or are reliable etc etc ....

"Just a little caveat :

Just an opinion ...

Agree, they prove one thing, that the person they are watching on cam is alive! not that they arrive on time or are reliable etc etc .... "

No veri's prove that. Just because they were ok for the person they met in the veri, they may be a total ass next time.

Nope it wouldn't put me off that I can't read that......

He makes me gush like a fountain

He has a suckable cock

He's a keeper

She has the wettest pussy ever!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I like to keep mine public unless someone wants it hidden. That way people can get a feel for how real I am and whether I'm worth meeting, etc.

Your profile to run how you like. I show some of my veris but not all. I did hide them once, then had a request to see them, was a pain to go and unhide them.

"Nope it wouldn't put me off that I can't read that......

He has a suckable cock

He's a keeper

"

exactly they all say the same crap .

No I wouldn't think it was a fake profile seeing as you have your summary on there showing meets and webcams.

As a single woman on here I do tread more carefully if a man is verified but not showing either veris or summary.

I did a bit of detective work last week and reported a profile with fake pics, even though he'd been verified so you can't always tell!

As another lady has said on here, I do read veris as it's sometimes a deciding factor. I know some will knock me for that but I have my reasons for this and I'll stick to it!

"No I wouldn't think it was a fake profile seeing as you have your summary on there showing meets and webcams.

As a single woman on here I do tread more carefully if a man is verified but not showing either veris or summary.

I did a bit of detective work last week and reported a profile with fake pics, even though he'd been verified so you can't always tell!

As another lady has said on here, I do read veris as it's sometimes a deciding factor. I know some will knock me for that but I have my reasons for this and I'll stick to it!"

They can knock me too then, because I read them and while we will never really know if they are bs, unless we meet the person written about, it does help somewhat.

"Just a little caveat :

Just an opinion ...

Agree, they prove one thing, that the person they are watching on cam is alive! not that they arrive on time or are reliable etc etc ....

No veri's prove that. Just because they were ok for the person they met in the veri, they may be a total ass next time. "

And just because it proved they turned up doesn't mean they will always turn up.

Everyone can use the veri system however they want. Me I don't bother with them.

"No not fake but it puts me off. I like reading veri's - gives more info. Good veri's can make me decide to message when undecided on pics and profile x "

Same here

"No I wouldn't think it was a fake profile seeing as you have your summary on there showing meets and webcams.

As another lady has said on here, I do read veris as it's sometimes a deciding factor. I know some will knock me for that but I have my reasons for this and I'll stick to it!

They can knock me too then, because I read them and while we will never really know if they are bs, unless we meet the person written about, it does help somewhat. "

My veris are hidden. I only see veris as proof that someone is potentially genuine. An indicator not total proof. I don't like the 'she was a great shag. I did this. She did that' thing about veris. Find it a bit strange. Bit like your ex announcing to the pub what you got up to in bed.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

No as I hid mine: never asked for them.

If at the ripe old age of 53 I need the post coital enthusiastic bollocks of total strangers to decide whether I invite another total stranger into my bed then I'm in serious trouble!

If hiding mine makes others think I'm fake, the mentally challenged and I would struggle to communicate so it's win/win for all concerned!

"No as I hid mine: never asked for them.

If at the ripe old age of 53 I need the post coital enthusiastic bollocks of total strangers to decide whether I invite another total stranger into my bed then I'm in serious trouble!

If hiding mine makes others think I'm fake, the mentally challenged and I would struggle to communicate so it's win/win for all concerned!"

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

" I make up my own mind about a person rather than relying on someone elses opinion."

Exactly!

Mine are hidden now but only ever had one person say I'm fake but that's up to them. If people don't believe I'm real that's Thier problem not mine I know I'm real

By *d_deeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Verifications are selective anyway. I have met a couple of "straight" fellas. Left them a verification and they choose not to display it or send me one.

They did say thank you though

If someone shows genuine interest then i will consider showing them some veris but i dont show publicly as not all my veris want em public so out of resoect i wont.

if folk have hidden veris i accept they have own reasons.

Some sad people on here, just like to spoil it for others

By *yLongJourneyMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

i dont hide mine, i display the only one i have with pride as it took me long enough to get that one

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I've hidden mine because of pissing up the lamp post messages....but I'm still _isscheekychops

"i dont hide mine, i display the only one i have with pride as it took me long enough to get that one"

Veris can give u an idea when u cant make up yoir mind about pics and profile. The main reason for them is to proof they are genuine though. Other details are a bonus for more info. However I have decided lately to hide my veris and keep the summrry dusplayed.

One because I had some nosy women contacting my meets for either asking them about me or for pissing them off for jealousy.

Second I have discovered that there r women who have conflicts with each other because o a stolen previous fb or jealousy or what ever reason and found myself stock in the midle and I missed lots of fun because of it.

Other women who I want to meet they wont meet me when they see a slimmer women in my veris which.makes them feel unsecure. again I missout out on fun.

so its not worth it for me to display

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Just been blocked because someone decided we were fake just because we've hidden our verifications.

We choose to hide them as we don't believe it's anyone else's business except our own who we meet on here and heard some horror stories of people messaging previous meeters and vetting them about the person they're speaking to.

So my question is, would you think someone's profile is fake just because they have hidden the nature of their verifications?"

No. the way you have your veris now proves you are not fake. Just because somebody cannot read the words on your veris does not mean you are fake.

Whoever blocked you was just looking for any reason to block you.

Merseyside

"Someone blocked you for running your profile how you wish? You're well out of that. Don't worry about it."

This

"Just been blocked because someone decided we were fake just because we've hidden our verifications.

So my question is, would you think someone's profile is fake just because they have hidden the nature of their verifications?"

Dont worry about it. Prbably was them bottling out. Same thing happened to me and ive been swinging 15 years lol

There loss

Merseyside

"Nope it wouldn't put me off that I can't read that......

He has a suckable cock

He's a keeper

"

Lol, lol, lol, etc

Merseyside

"My veris are hidden. I only see veris as proof that someone is potentially genuine. An indicator not total proof. I don't like the 'she was a great shag. I did this. She did that' thing about veris. Find it a bit strange. Bit like your ex announcing to the pub what you got up to in bed."

Exactly. All a veri does is prove somebody is real. So a veri proves somebody is a couple or a single female or a single males. One perdon may write a veri saying this woman is gives the best blow job ever. Every other man may disagree.

The only think a veri proves is the other person is real.

We choose a selection of veris to display as more often than not we are chastised for having too many !

Hence we don't show the summary .

We wouldn't travel to a meet if we hadn't seen at least one genuine veri , or spoken to the person .

Those who claim not to show any as it's their business are exercising their right , but it does put us off .

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

When you can read someone's verfi's you also know it's safe to play

"When you can read someone's verfi's you also know it's safe to play"

What do you mean ?

"When you can read someone's verfi's you also know it's safe to play

What do you mean ? "

Because previous meets survived to write a veri, of course!

By *arumcoupleCouple  over a year ago

salisbury

Ours are hidden, verification means nothing after all who would show a bad one, FFS. Much better to chat or even call can always use an old phone for that on PAYG

What do you mean ?

Because previous meets survived to write a veri, of course!"

haha pmsl

I've decided to hide mine. Nothing to lose, after all none of us had them when we joined and there is the summary and I will show mine if asked

I wouldn't assume that a profile is fake if the verifications are hidden but the thought would cross my mind that maybe the verifications were negative?

That would only be a thought and would balance with the fact that many people simply like to keep it private. There are so many other factors to consider so can only answer the OPs question on a case by case basis!

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

They're genuine and you'll feel fine to set up a meeting with them

"Ours are hidden, verification means nothing after all who would show a bad one, FFS. Much better to chat or even call can always use an old phone for that on PAYG

"

"My verifications are hidden too .

I dont see them as badges of honour !

There there should a serious contender for a meet to see should they ask .

But i feel theres nothing cheaper than a string of verifications .

And they always say " she gives the best blow job ever " lol

Thats just what guys say to every woman ! Lmao

"

oh...you have shattered my illusions!

I hide mine but agree that people who are likely to meet me can see if they wish. I dont make decisions on verifications alone. It is too easy to fake them.

What do you mean ?

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Just a little caveat :

Just an opinion ..."

I concur

I personally think the verifications don't hold much weight other than the person is genuine. I have read profiles with verifications from the same guys, stating similar things lol Bottom line is, no one will leave a bad verification. If you didn't enjoy the meet, most will just not verify that person/couple. Therefore I hide my verifications because they all praise a person in many respects, but just because those people and I had a good meet, doesn't mean everyone will enjoy their time with me. Shoot...lost track of what I was saying lol Kids TV is actually quite entertaining

What do you mean ?

Hahaha brilliant!!

Veri's my arse... we had over 20 meets last year and didn't receive nor leave a verification for any of them,the folks we met couldn't be arsed and neither could we. Them that meet (or not) on the strength of who's been there befoe you.. it's all bollocks and for the people who use them like frickin' trip advisor, jog on not interested.

Verifications are meant to say this is the profile of a man/woman/couple/tv/ts...not an ebay review! Yes people (myself included) choose to put more into them but that's not the reason behind them, hence webcam veris being available...you're just verifying what is on offer not giving a rating out of 5 for punctuality, performance and hygiene! And noone is likely to leave a negative veri and if they did, who would display it? I like to read a persons veris because I'm nosey, not because I can't decide for myself whether I'll get on with them!

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

same happened to us the other day, brush it off and leave those kinds in their world lol

xxx

By *istress and SissyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

One of the guys I met wasn't for me and was so persistent in trying to get me to see him again it was embarrassing . He got in touch with the man I had my last veri from and pestered him to get a 3-sum sorted ect ect, hence that guy as now run a mile. So no I don't show my veris or summary. It's not worth the hassle and if others don't like it then they're not for us xx

By *litterartyWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

I'm so glad I read this thread as it's one thing I've had a bit of a twitch about!

The level of indiscretion in some of the verifications is toe-curling for me personally and they're more like reviews than anything else. I don't want all and sundry knowing what I've been doing and with whom. A tick in a box doesn't mean the person is any more genuine or not than the next person without a tick, it also seems a very convenient excuse to dismiss people with, so wouldn't take it personally.

Met a lovely couple in a club at weekend, said they had a profile here and almost looked shocked at me when I said I wasn't sure I wanted a tick! I think I quite like feeling like a bit of a rebel though!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I don't display tmi ones but i won't engage with a profile not showing any recent met in person veris.

My profile does state this though.

Its my choice. I don't think those that hide veris are fake. I just rule them out of my selection process

Im on the ball as far as spotting fake profiles are concerned,but without sounding hopelessly green,how do I spot a fake verification?Ive seen profiles were couples have 'friended' themselves?Is this allowed?

veris mean little, unless you are looking for the village bike, voice and eyes are needed, for compatability.

"Im on the ball as far as spotting fake profiles are concerned,but without sounding hopelessly green,how do I spot a fake verification?Ive seen profiles were couples have 'friended' themselves?Is this allowed?"

if they have singles profiles and 2 separate ISP's

"Im on the ball as far as spotting fake profiles are concerned,but without sounding hopelessly green,how do I spot a fake verification?Ive seen profiles were couples have 'friended' themselves?Is this allowed?"

yes - just send yourself a friend request and accept..

nothing wrong with it - why ud need to apart from seeing you own status on the feed is another matter.

It would have done about a month ago, but Iv learnt to not take any notice of them and come to my own conclusion.

"No not fake but it puts me off. I like reading veri's - gives more info. Good veri's can make me decide to message when undecided on pics and profile x "

By *IZZLERSCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Verifications tell us who you are, other peoples independent opinions, we think are very important, if you are new and don't have any then we would contact you... but why hid all veri's??? they create who you are on here. xxx

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Someone blocked you for running your profile how you wish? You're well out of that. Don't worry about it."

i show veris if and when i believe them genuine and realistic chance of meet.

I only have two but I am looking to hide them, as there are so many people use them as another way of judging you.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

dont really rate them as a huge deal ...have met unverified guys that were great !

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

like to see a veri or two they give a bit of an insight, we hope ours do!!

By *IZZLERSCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Of course we judge from verifications... that's what they are there for doh!

xx

"Of course we judge from verifications... that's what they are there for doh!

xx"

They're all bollocks, not interested on what other people say about people ,we'll be the judge of who's any good by seeing for ourselves. We've had over 20 meets this past ten months or so, eight or nine with the same bi fem and havent left nor received veris from anyone, cant be arsed.

The flipside is we pay no attention to Trip advisor either, profes

sional whingers slagging off hotels that we've enjoyed staying in.

I was shocked by one guy who looked at the profiles of men who had verified me and then commented on the guys in question. Bit rude.

"Of course we judge from verifications... that's what they are there for doh!

xx

They're all bollocks, not interested on what other people say about people ,we'll be the judge of who's any good by seeing for ourselves. We've had over 20 meets this past ten months or so, eight or nine with the same bi fem and havent left nor received veris from anyone, cant be arsed.

The flipside is we pay no attention to Trip advisor either, profes

sional whingers slagging off hotels that we've enjoyed staying in.

"

So true about Trip Advisor! Sometimes I wonder whether I have stayed at the same hotel!!

By *orkshirewoldscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Malton area

We chose to leave our verifications on - and in fact when our original profile went "unavailable" (no explanation) we encountered a certain wariness from people we contacted. Thanks to old friends who re-entered and new who have taken the chance!

To block so immediately seems a bit harsh and you are probably at no loss, the loss being theirs but we guess that we all have our individual approach to our contacts so who are we to criticise?

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

See if someone cant be arsed to read my profile, and it does say no met in person veri's showing then I will possibly block. Not because they arn't showing veri's but because they felt themselves above my stated preferences.

Is that my loss lol no.

I would have to block thousands before I would even notice.

I have never had my time wasted on here, I've never had a problem with fakes.

I use displaying a number of recent met in person veri's as a filter, it's one of the site bonuses.

The same with veri's from years ago... so once they did meet Great for them. I'm interested in the now and near future; not years ago

My profile, my choice.

I have hidden my verifications and friends list from Day 1, and does not appear to have done me any harm.

» Add a new message to this topic