FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bareback anal

bareback anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can you feel the cum? (hope you're not eating your dinner!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes you can

another random thread brought to you by Fab

Oh my god yes ..

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

of course you can, and oh boy it feels good, x

Yep!

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

Apparently so. You'll be blowing bubbles afterwards though which isnt as attractive

By *yLongJourneyMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

ladies can have my cum in a bareback anal ride if they want it

"ladies can have my cum in a bareback anal ride if they want it"

It's a wonder you're not getting many meets with brilliant lines like that, mate.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"ladies can have my cum in a bareback anal ride if they want it

It's a wonder you're not getting many meets with brilliant lines like that, mate."

To be fair, honesty is the best policy.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

so anal is ok bareback? hmmm

It's a wonder you're not getting many meets with brilliant lines like that, mate.

To be fair, honesty is the best policy."

I guess he should be applauded really, it's quite the selfless act to ejaculate inside another person's rectum.

"so anal is ok bareback? hmmm"

We only do it bareback but we only do it with each other x

By *entfootloverMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

I'm wondering...

By *irtyDee33Woman  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Feels amazing at the time but not so nice rattling the toilet after lol

Yes you can feel it and it's amazing! All warm and wow

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I guess he should be applauded really, it's quite the selfless act to ejaculate inside another person's rectum."

Agreed. Same as very kindly depositing semen inside a lady garden, or allowing an 'orally fixated slut' the immense pleasure of wrapping their mouth round ones penis while one watches tv.

The things we men do for you ladies & yet we get a bad rap! Pffft, nofair!

I guess he should be applauded really, it's quite the selfless act to ejaculate inside another person's rectum.

Agreed. Same as very kindly depositing semen inside a lady garden, or allowing an 'orally fixated slut' the immense pleasure of wrapping their mouth round ones penis while one watches tv.

The things we men do for you ladies & yet we get a bad rap! Pffft, nofair!"

Tis a cruel world, friend.

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Agreed! What is the world coming to when a man can't clump a woman over the head, claiming her & chain her to the white goods in the kitchen. I tell you, things ain't what they used to be!!

Receiving a mans semen anally is quite obviously a deeply intimate act, the desire for which being something highly individual and personal for a woman. For that reason, those who don't like the thought of it probably won't be best pleased by guys openly offering to shoot their load up a strangers asshole (choice of language used in context), and neither will those who actually DO like the thought, simply because it sounds like the guy's trying to satisfy himself rather than indulge in what should be a deep and erotic act of submission with a willing partner.

"Receiving a mans semen anally is quite obviously a deeply intimate act, the desire for which being something highly individual and personal for a woman. For that reason, those who don't like the thought of it probably won't be best pleased by guys openly offering to shoot their load up a strangers asshole (choice of language used in context), and neither will those who actually DO like the thought, simply because it sounds like the guy's trying to satisfy himself rather than indulge in what should be a deep and erotic act of submission with a willing partner."

why on earth would you consider it an act of submission

"Feels amazing at the time but not so nice rattling the toilet after lol"

Uh ugh

By *erkshireMan123Man  over a year ago

Devizes

I wouldnt of thought so?

"Receiving a mans semen anally is quite obviously a deeply intimate act, the desire for which being something highly individual and personal for a woman. For that reason, those who don't like the thought of it probably won't be best pleased by guys openly offering to shoot their load up a strangers asshole (choice of language used in context), and neither will those who actually DO like the thought, simply because it sounds like the guy's trying to satisfy himself rather than indulge in what should be a deep and erotic act of submission with a willing partner.

why on earth would you consider it an act of submission "

Presumably a woman wouldn't allow just anyone to climax inside her anus?

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"Receiving a mans semen anally is quite obviously a deeply intimate act, the desire for which being something highly individual and personal for a woman. For that reason, those who don't like the thought of it probably won't be best pleased by guys openly offering to shoot their load up a strangers asshole (choice of language used in context), and neither will those who actually DO like the thought, simply because it sounds like the guy's trying to satisfy himself rather than indulge in what should be a deep and erotic act of submission with a willing partner.

Presumably a woman wouldn't allow just anyone to climax inside her anus?"

I agree with it being an act of submission but that's just my personal feelings.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

I agree with it being an act of submission but that's just my personal feelings."

I get that everytime I take my cock out, with anyone I see - too many submissives around here in general

I agree with it being an act of submission but that's just my personal feelings."

I don't, ive had guys shoot their load up my arse and i'm not submissive in the slightest

yumsville

I agree with it being an act of submission but that's just my personal feelings.

I don't, ive had guys shoot their load up my arse and i'm not submissive in the slightest "

*thud

(that was my cock hitting the duvet)

ya submissed yet? lol lol

I don't, ive had guys shoot their load up my arse and i'm not submissive in the slightest

*thud

ya submissed yet? lol lol"

yes master

yumsville

*thud

yes master "

brilliant!!! hahaah xxx

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"of course you can, and oh boy it feels good, x"

I totally agree....

*thud

yes master

brilliant!!! hahaah xxx "

now fuck off and get me a flannel

It's a wonder you're not getting many meets with brilliant lines like that, mate."

Check Mr rock a fella out, wonder how well you would do without the Mrs, pondering!!

...... Well?

yumsville

but but but but I'm only 1/2 cocked!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Only between fluid bonded partners or those who decide to take the risk. It's probably more risky than vaginal bareback in terms of disease transmission.

"so anal is ok bareback? hmmm

Only between fluid bonded partners or those who decide to take the risk. It's probably more risky than vaginal bareback in terms of disease transmission. "

anal is the least safe way of all.. hence I dont even have sex with a guy now with a condom anally... just with lee. Because if it split I would be more worried than ever. and its more likely to split during anal.

Only between fluid bonded partners or those who decide to take the risk. It's probably more risky than vaginal bareback in terms of disease transmission.

anal is the least safe way of all.. hence I dont even have sex with a guy now with a condom anally... just with lee. Because if it split I would be more worried than ever. and its more likely to split during anal. "

That's what I thought. I can't remember stats though and I can't be arsed to look them up so the "probably" just means I don't want to argue about it, (has to be a first, eh?! )

yumsville

anal is the least safe way of all.. hence I dont even have sex with a guy now with a condom anally... just with lee. Because if it split I would be more worried than ever. and its more likely to split during anal. "

Do you not use lube?? I've never had a condom split, and I have hammered it. Anal, I dont fit really, but the amount of lube used means I usually slip off the bed at some point

Even with lube condoms are more likely to split during anal sex than vaginal.

There's a reason clinics and health services issue gay men with extra safe condoms.

anal is the least safe way of all.. hence I dont even have sex with a guy now with a condom anally... just with lee. Because if it split I would be more worried than ever. and its more likely to split during anal.

Do you not use lube?? I've never had a condom split, and I have hammered it. Anal, I dont fit really, but the amount of lube used means I usually slip off the bed at some point "

Nope never used lube for anal .. but they split more anyway as someone has pointed out.

yumsville

"Even with lube condoms are more likely to split during anal sex than vaginal.

There's a reason clinics and health services issue gay men with extra safe condoms."

probably not using enough lube. I can see how they may split without it, but with?... you'd have agonising screams from both people if not.

yumsville

Do you not use lube?? I've never had a condom split, and I have hammered it. Anal, I dont fit really, but the amount of lube used means I usually slip off the bed at some point

Nope never used lube for anal .. but they split more anyway as someone has pointed out. "

fekkin ell.

words fail me right now lol

There's a reason clinics and health services issue gay men with extra safe condoms.

probably not using enough lube. I can see how they may split without it, but with?... you'd have agonising screams from both people if not."

As someone that can not use lube not sure why you think there would be screaming.. just use natural body fluids.

By *iceguy25Man  over a year ago

tongbridge

There's a reason clinics and health services issue gay men with extra safe condoms

."

Thats y they make anal condoms lol

you would like it

Has to be with someone that I trust to be clean and safe - but I absolutely adore having my bum filled..!!!

It's the total ultimate for me....

Love being sent home, knowing that I'm full of cum....

Sigh......

Lowestoft

wow, my offer statement is getting used a heck of a lot, the offer still stands though

"wow, my offer statement is getting used a heck of a lot, the offer still stands though"

Well it got you noticed anyway

Lowestoft

your right, it did, my profile has never been looked at so much

I'm sure I'll find a lady willing to receive my cock anally...eventually.

yumsville

"I'm sure I'll find a lady willing to receive my cock anally...eventually."

You probably already have, just you/they weren't capable lol

"I'm sure I'll find a lady willing to receive my cock anally...eventually.

You probably already have, just you/they weren't capable lol"

"I'm sure I'll find a lady willing to receive my cock anally...eventually."

Why what's wrong with it?

We only do it bareback but we only do it with each other x"

it would be a trust thing and would need to be a longterm "relationship" I use the word carefully here and just for the two of us, figuratively speaking

probably not using enough lube. I can see how they may split without it, but with?... you'd have agonising screams from both people if not.

As someone that can not use lube not sure why you think there would be screaming.. just use natural body fluids. "

as far as im aware there is only 1 naturally occuring anal fluid that the human body develops, and i wouldnt want to use it to help my cock slide in anywhere.

each to their own, and so on, but those wanting unprotectd anal with all and sundry, just really, no!

Why what's wrong with it?"

Nothing - brilliant eh?

Nothing - brilliant eh? "

8 inches isn't too big...

Nothing - brilliant eh?

8 inches isn't too big..."

That's what I always say, but these girls won't have any of it!

Check Mr rock a fella out, wonder how well you would do without the Mrs, pondering!!

...... Well? "

I wouldn't be on this site if I was single for a start mate. Can get plenty offline if it came to that, ta.

...... Well?

I wouldn't be on this site if I was single for a start mate. Can get plenty offline if it came to that, ta. "

you and me both fella.

makes me laugh when guys think you only get some cuz of the missus lol.

why would i want to get lost in a sea of perfect bodies and huge cocks, when i can actually shat to women in person and laugh them into bed (and then the real laughing begins)

Yep, I've seen the hours single guys put in on here and quite frankly I couldn't be arsed, a lot easier in real life lol.

"why would i want to get lost in a sea of perfect bodies and huge cocks, when i can actually shat to women in person and laugh them into bed (and then the real laughing begins)"

You woo women in person by shatting on them?

» Add a new message to this topic