FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Time wasters

Time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To many on here. It has to be said........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iz78Woman  over a year ago

wirral

happens to the best of us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no there isnt, there are many people who will participate in timewasting all by themselves

"To many on here. It has to be said........"

I think you'll find its been said many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many times.

Modify your selection process and the problem disappears.

Not had a problem so can't agree

Send hundreds of emails and hope for some luck lol

sad but true

"Not had a problem so can't agree "

Ditto

"To many on here. It has to be said........

I think you'll find its been said many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many times.

Modify your selection process and the problem disappears. "

This!

how is your time being wasted ?

not getting meets ?

not getting reply s ?

not getting anywhere ?

try the club scene if you have,nt already there lays the 100% genuine swingers further more you get to chat in person face to face and see the person for who they really are

sometimes you will

one last point everyone on here wastes time making good profiles for some to not read it .to send a nice detailed message for it to just be deleted to send a wink gesture to be blocked lol ....so don,t waste time peoples lol

There are loads of timewasters that is why i prefer going to clubs rather than being stranded somewhere in cold all alone

What are you defining as a time waster?

100's of um

"There are loads of timewasters that is why i prefer going to clubs rather than being stranded somewhere in cold all alone"

"...

You will get as many saying people are too pushy so we changed our mind. There is no automatic guarantee if you chat to someone they will meet you and it doesn't automatically make them a timewaster.

I'm finding that all the couples or girls that have no verifications or pictures generally are all time wasters . what do other people find ?

By *w33tCh33ks91TV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

I have the same problem... Met a few guys but more TW than meets...

"I'm finding that all the couples or girls that have no verifications or pictures generally are all time wasters . what do other people find ?"

Not really i was one once,somebody said yes to me and gave me the benefit of any doubt,by a phone chat hey presto i had my first meet 2mths after joining

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

If the problem is constantly you then you are the problem.

Plenty of people having lots of meets here, ask yourself why am I not getting them and a bit of inward looking will help you find the answer.

Maybe you're too pushy, maybe your profile sucks, maybe you should stop wasting time on unverified people, maybe your selection criteria needs re evaluation.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

you mean you aint been knocked off your feet by a stream of 99 year old women ??

I don't get it myself, I've been on and off here for a couple of years and have yet to have my time wasted by anyone.

Maybe you need to rethink your selection process.

Same here. I don't really know what people mean by time wasters. We have sent messages back and forth and nothing comes of it. But that's just working out if you're compatible. We have people who won't take no for an answer. They are pushy. We haven't been let down for a meet. If i had, I would call that time wasting. Is that what you all mean when you say time wasting.

X

Bollocks.

There is no guaranteed way of totally avoiding these morons. At best you can reduce the chances.

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

E Suffolk

There are no guarantees in this world and we've all had meets that don't come up to expectations.

Hey I know I personally have been a disappointment before now.

But I guess we're not talking about that.

How about the people who set a date but then go quiet or just don't turn up. Everyone has a right to change their minds, but not being honest and saying so wastes time.

Or the people who spend time discussing a fantasy to see if a meet is on the cards when really the discussion is all they want?

Some people are obviously not ethereal McCoy. Other take time to out, wasted time.

Grumbling about it, well that too might be considered wasted time, by some.

Or perhaps it's a way of using time set aside for playing with somebody while then turned out to be a timewaster - whatever they are!

Bollocks.

There is no guaranteed way of totally avoiding these morons. At best you can reduce the chances."

You can significantly reduce the chances of avoiding them to the extent that the problem is virtually non existent.

There is a simple reason that those people who never really have a problem with time wasters also tend to be successful and that is because they have worked out a selection criteria that works for them.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I'm finding that all the couples or girls that have no verifications or pictures generally are all time wasters . what do other people find ?"

So apply filters to the unverified and those with no pictures. And concentrate on the others

I got a 48 hour forum ban for going on about timewasters was told not to air my dirty washing in public

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

The main problem is everybody THINKS they're genuine. Sadly the definition of the word genuine is subjective.

The time wasters are genuine(ly) horny. That doesn't mean they're gong to actually meet.

Ask them if they're genuine - they'll say they are. And in their minds they are genuine(ly up for a shag on a plate) but aren't genuinely able to work out HOW they'll get that shag on a plate.

Do you see? And therein lies the age old problem

What non time wasters define as genuine and what time wasters define as genuine are two completely different terms.

I hope this has been of some help!

"I got a 48 hour forum ban for going on about timewasters was told not to air my dirty washing in public"

and rightly so, we all have problems and don't want to read about other peoples.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I got a 48 hour forum ban for going on about timewasters was told not to air my dirty washing in public"

Starting a thread or talking about a specific user and airing your dirty washing will get you a ban.

Commenting on a general subject in general comments, ie this thread is fine. There is a difference between the two.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I've never had a problem with time wasters,

I do waste my own time on the forums but i enjoy that, most of the time

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"I've never had a problem with time wasters,

I do waste my own time on the forums but i enjoy that, most of the time "

and it was just me wasting too much time in forum

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I'm finding that all the couples or girls that have no verifications or pictures generally are all time wasters . what do other people find ?

So apply filters to the unverified and those with no pictures. And concentrate on the others "

You have to take care. Photo verification aside, how does a new person get a meet if no one accepts messages etc from users who have not had a meet and are thus verified?

Kent

And you'll get another one for discussing it on the forums

Kent

"I'm finding that all the couples or girls that have no verifications or pictures generally are all time wasters . what do other people find ?

So apply filters to the unverified and those with no pictures. And concentrate on the others

You have to take care. Photo verification aside, how does a new person get a meet if no one accepts messages etc from users who have not had a meet and are thus verified? "

I agree and haven't personally applied the filters, but if it's annoying the person that much they could apply them and see if it helps.

The only time that I've had wasted is a few messages back and forth before working out who the time wasters are. That's no big deal as I'm on Fab anyway.

I've had a non confirmation of a social meet with no explanation or apology so he was removed from my from my friends list. All this was done from the warmth of my living room and comfort of my sofa.

I have strict filters on place and I get potential meets carefully.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

You have to take care. Photo verification aside, how does a new person get a meet if no one accepts messages etc from users who have not had a meet and are thus verified? "

Clubs, cam & socials are the obvious answers that spring to mind.

Bollocks.

There is no guaranteed way of totally avoiding these morons. At best you can reduce the chances.

You can significantly reduce the chances of avoiding them to the extent that the problem is virtually non existent.

There is a simple reason that those people who never really have a problem with time wasters also tend to be successful and that is because they have worked out a selection criteria that works for them."

I've always been happy to meet newbies and unverified people. But it would be in a 'social' environment somewhere where I was going to be anyway - e.g a coffee between work meetings or a drink after work.

That way if they no show it's cost me nothing - money, travel or time - as I'd be there anyway.

And when browsing profiles if I come across a profile verified by someone I know (or know of!) then to me that carries far more weight than one veri of another profile with one veri!

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

The biggest waste of time on here is the myriad of threads about timewasters. If you're having your time wasted you're talking to the wrong people ie you're wasting your own time. Moaning on here won't change that.

By *ete and HerCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Fortunately we haven't come across many time wasters, as we have a set process which seems to sort them out. But despite this we have come across a couple of guys who arrange to meet and then come up with lame excuses as to why they can't and then string us along even more with more messages!!

But in general there are a lot of very genuine people. x

» Add a new message to this topic