FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Orgasm from nipple play!!

Orgasm from nipple play!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issy lou OP   Woman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Spent some time with my regular fuck buddy this week...and he made me cum by just playing with my nipples....TWICE!! The most amazing feeling, I loved it! The orgasm was sooooo intense!

Just had to share coz I'm still smiling...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah my ex used to do same nipples very sensitive if done right!!

I've heard of this. But never happened to me.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Yeah my ex used to do same nipples very sensitive if done right!! "

Yours or hers?

By *ornyspiceCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Yes love nipples play makes me cum every time.

Cheeky!!! hers but I also like it

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Yes love nipples play makes me cum every time."

Yeah....so many guys don't spend enough time on the nipples....a quick tweak is all they think is necessary!

Happened to me once years ago. Fantastic feeling

Na I am more of a foreplay man I get more pleasure by foreplay and I never givin until woman cums having my tongue pierced helps

"Yes love nipples play makes me cum every time.

Yeah....so many guys don't spend enough time on the nipples....a quick tweak is all they think is necessary! "

absolutely ~ I've thought it was achievable before but then they move on & I'm like no get back up there lol

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Na I am more of a foreplay man I get more pleasure by foreplay and I never givin until woman cums having my tongue pierced helps "

My kinda guy

u know were I am

Oh yes oh yes oh yes hmmmm love it

"Na I am more of a foreplay man I get more pleasure by foreplay and I never givin until woman cums having my tongue pierced helps

My kinda guy "

Pssst thanks u know where I am

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Na I am more of a foreplay man I get more pleasure by foreplay and I never givin until woman cums having my tongue pierced helps

My kinda guy

Pssst thanks u know where I am "

Yeah....too damn far away from me! lol

My kinda guy

Pssst thanks u know where I am

Yeah....too damn far away from me! lol "

Na I travel all time I'm in wales quite a bit as family and also london wherever

Its a crying shame that some guys have no Fucking idea of that they can do.

Yeah....so many guys don't spend enough time on the nipples....a quick tweak is all they think is necessary! "

I find this to be true too...only a couple of men have taken enough time to make me orgasm from nipple play...they seem to think once they have gotten you a little aroused then it's time to move on...please please please stay there for a bit longer...!!!

Staffordshire Moorlands

Yeah....so many guys don't spend enough time on the nipples....a quick tweak is all they think is necessary!

I find this to be true too...only a couple of men have taken enough time to make me orgasm from nipple play...they seem to think once they have gotten you a little aroused then it's time to move on...please please please stay there for a bit longer...!!! "

Fingers crossed the guys are reading and taking note!!!

Taken notes! :P

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

thurrock Essex

i use to do that with an ex g/f ,she loved it

Nearly cum twice now, but didn't know if it was possible to actually cum just from nipple play. Totally agree about guys not giving them enough attention, mine need played with lol

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Taken notes! :P"

Good lad!

"Nearly cum twice now, but didn't know if it was possible to actually cum just from nipple play. Totally agree about guys not giving them enough attention, mine need played with lol "

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Nearly cum twice now, but didn't know if it was possible to actually cum just from nipple play. Totally agree about guys not giving them enough attention, mine need played with lol "

Ohhhh its definitely possible....and worth the wait!

I used to meet someone and that's all we did. He got off on it just as much as I did

I gave MissLiss69 multiples from sucking on her nipples on a few occassions, after teasing and playing with her a lot and getting her into a heated state, I threw her to the floor and she came three times in very quick succession.

Now this one won't be believed, but I'm going to put it out there... On a very heated night in London, I kissed her passionatly for several minutes, biting her neck, pulling her hair and with my hands never moving anywhere near her erogenous zones.. and she came standing on her feet. I had to catch her where she was and hold her as she came. I like to kiss lol

Staffordshire Moorlands

"I gave MissLiss69 multiples from sucking on her nipples on a few occassions, after teasing and playing with her a lot and getting her into a heated state, I threw her to the floor and she came three times in very quick succession.

Now this one won't be believed, but I'm going to put it out there... On a very heated night in London, I kissed her passionatly for several minutes, biting her neck, pulling her hair and with my hands never moving anywhere near her erogenous zones.. and she came standing on her feet. I had to catch her where she was and hold her as she came. I like to kiss lol"

Ohhh now that's one I would like to try!

Ohhh defo some nipple play is needed. Some licking and flicking with the tongue asnit swirls around whilst I finger vigouresly flicks against the tip before grabbing them squeezing them whilst twisting slowly but slightly hard

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

See - this is where we're all different. Nipple play bores the hell out of me - I really can't stand it for more than a minute and actually prefer none at all. SO telling guys to spend more time playing with nipples is sending them a curve ball - we should be saying 'find out if extended nipple play is what that particular woman wants' Communication is the key

I absolutely love it! I too can orgasm just by having my nipples played with. Sadly some guys don't spend half enough time on the boob/nipple area.

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

"I gave MissLiss69 multiples from sucking on her nipples on a few occassions, after teasing and playing with her a lot and getting her into a heated state, I threw her to the floor and she came three times in very quick succession.

Now this one won't be believed, but I'm going to put it out there... On a very heated night in London, I kissed her passionatly for several minutes, biting her neck, pulling her hair and with my hands never moving anywhere near her erogenous zones.. and she came standing on her feet. I had to catch her where she was and hold her as she came. I like to kiss lol

Ohhh now that's one I would like to try! "

Me too !

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

"Ohhh defo some nipple play is needed. Some licking and flicking with the tongue asnit swirls around whilst I finger vigouresly flicks against the tip before grabbing them squeezing them whilst twisting slowly but slightly hard "

Add some eye contact and enthusiasm

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

I find this to be true too...only a couple of men have taken enough time to make me orgasm from nipple play...they seem to think once they have gotten you a little aroused then it's

time to move on...please please please stay

there for a bit longer...!!!

Fingers crossed the guys are reading and taking note!!! "

Whats a nipple ????

"Ohhh defo some nipple play is needed. Some licking and flicking with the tongue asnit swirls around whilst I finger vigouresly flicks against the tip before grabbing them squeezing them whilst twisting slowly but slightly hard

Add some eye contact and enthusiasm"

Of course, Staring deep into her eyes as you really begin to feel her wriggle and wryth in ecstasy as whilst your tongue is playing the fingers can tease the clit as it throbs hard

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"Ohhh defo some nipple play is needed. Some licking and flicking with the tongue asnit swirls around whilst I finger vigouresly flicks against the tip before grabbing them squeezing them whilst twisting slowly but slightly hard

Of course, Staring deep into her eyes as you really begin to feel her wriggle and wryth in ecstasy as whilst your tongue is playing the fingers can tease the clit as it throbs hard

"

A clit throbbing hard enough to feel with a finger?

Mine doesn't do that - I'm feeling a bit inadequate here lol

absolutely ~ I've thought it was achievable before but then they move on & I'm like no get back up there lol "

i would stay up there ad long as you liked love nipples

By *amamanMan  over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

i had a lady friend who used to ccum very hard with just passionate kissing and stroking her nipples lightly .

very erotic an rewarding to see a lady get enjoyment like that ....

A clit throbbing hard enough to feel with a finger?

Mine doesn't do that - I'm feeling a bit inadequate here lol "

Haha im sure I can help with that

I find this to be true too...only a couple of men have taken enough time to make me orgasm from nipple play...they seem to think once they have gotten you a little aroused then it's time to move on...please please please stay there for a bit longer...!!!

This is great stuff ladies. I thought I knew it all

Fingers crossed the guys are reading and taking note!!!

This is great stuff ladies. I thought I knew it all "

Noted and im with you pal, thought I knew a lot but its better to ask and get tips than think ya gods gift and fuck it up lol

Lets hope so....

By *PLNORTHERNCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

Not for me!! I hate my nipples being touched!!!

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I'm definitely taking notes!

Love to see a hard nipple when I turn a women on

Now I just need to keep at it until I get a result

;)

Not all women are into it the trick is to watch for their reaction to everything that you do to pleasure them, be tuned in to your partners desires every person has erogenous zones take the time to find them

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I would be quite amazed if anyone made me orgasm from playing with my nipples

By *erverts R usCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Ohhh now that's one I would like to try! "

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Not all women are into it the trick is to watch for their reaction to everything that you do to pleasure them, be tuned in to your partners desires every person has erogenous zones take the time to find them "

A former FWB of mine could be made to orgasm by stroking her spine! It was as much of a surprise to her as it was me!

By *heFabmanMan  over a year ago

Guildford

I find kissing around the nipple arousing it first, this always helps bringing this sensation on. Be gentle with them too.....until your sure to go hard

By *heFabmanMan  over a year ago

Guildford

"Not all women are into it the trick is to watch for their reaction to everything that you do to pleasure them, be tuned in to your partners desires every person has erogenous zones take the time to find them

A former FWB of mine could be made to orgasm by stroking her spine! It was as much of a surprise to her as it was me!"

This is a tantric massage technique not surprised

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Some of us don't need any encouragement in this area lol

Penrith

There are plenty of men out there who would love to spend time playing with your nipples; unfortunately, they're probably mostly married/attached and under 5'10

will have to try this, will get my fb to play with my nipples when they are hanging on the door

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

I make sure they bloody know what and how I like haha otherwise will sack them lol

Penrith

Not when you find a 'boob man' lol

Mmm my guy can make me shudder , shake and cum by kissing my neck ever so softly . . Sends me spinning . . , ,Nobody has ever done that before but wow right off the scale . . . and the nipples are so sensitive too

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

Nr Exeter

Nipple orgasms are great, I'm so sensitive with the right touch nearly any part of my body can cause an orgasm, and if really aroused hubby can make me orgasm with the right look!!

I like the play after a good session. Not had any one cum with nipple play but have when caressing their back and one when I massaged her feet

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

I bloody wish! You can rag mine about all day and that would never happen!

More chance of tuning into radio one....

By *embudWoman  over a year ago

LONDON

One of the best orgasms you can have with nipple play.

Had to add to this post by saying WOW last night had the most erotic orgasm thru nipple play and was a first but deffo wont be the last now

Did also have a orgasm thru foot play too and just to make me go over the edge toe sucking unbelievable but my feet are one of my main erogenous zones .. Happy happy happy

I absolutely love it!!

Mmmm glad people are finally realising nipples are the way forward lol

East midlands

"Had to add to this post by saying WOW last night had the most erotic orgasm thru nipple play and was a first but deffo wont be the last now

Did also have a orgasm thru foot play too and just to make me go over the edge toe sucking unbelievable but my feet are one of my main erogenous zones .. Happy happy happy "

I'm soooo jealous! I want one through nipple play!! *stomps feet*

Staffordshire Moorlands

It is an amazing feeling. The most intense orgasm....left me shaking like a leaf and weak as a kitten but with a big smile on my face

"Had to add to this post by saying WOW last night had the most erotic orgasm thru nipple play and was a first but deffo wont be the last now

Did also have a orgasm thru foot play too and just to make me go over the edge toe sucking unbelievable but my feet are one of my main erogenous zones .. Happy happy happy

I'm soooo jealous! I want one through nipple play!! *stomps feet* "

Now now .. Stomping feet never gets you anywhere ...

"It is an amazing feeling. The most intense orgasm....left me shaking like a leaf and weak as a kitten but with a big smile on my face "

Totally agree still smiling this morning

This has never happened to me. Would love to meet a guy/girl who could do it to me.

Love nipple play with my mouth and tongue Absolutely amazing to get the tits erect by kissing, sucking and nibbling around the whole boob and ensuring you also caress the other boob . The trick is not to make them sore.. My partner doesn't let me get her to orgasm as she gets a much bigger explosion as soon as I penetrate. Amazing for both of us.

East midlands

Now now .. Stomping feet never gets you anywhere ... "

It sometimes does... x

[Removed by poster at 29/11/13 10:20:02]

I love my nipples played with turns me on and makes me so wet mr s can't resist biting them.

I often request meets for nipple play only.

Something horny about it

"I often request meets for nipple play only.

Something horny about it

"

I can't do that. I get so horny with nipple play that I get really hard and have to go in and release the pressure. I feel my sperms bursting to get out anyway they can. It's more pleasureable for them to come outside to a warm wet dark comfortable surroundings.

It sometimes does... x"

I know shhhh

Hmm I love licking and sucking a woman's nipples until she is quivering and shaking. That said I also love licking and sucking her pussy and clit until she writhes. Love kissing her all over to find out what sends her bonkers. I guess I just love foreplay and find a woman losing herself in ecstacy the most erotic and anazing experience this life has to offer

By *efreeMan  over a year ago

North Staffs

My ex used to cum when I sucked her nipples, she liked me to do it as hard as I could

Love nipple play, is the quickest way to make me cum everytime x

East midlands

It sometimes does... x

I know shhhh "

It sometimes does... x

I know shhhh

"

Wouldnt dream of stomping ones feet to get my own way at all

By *oojCouple  over a year ago

Nr Exeter

"This has never happened to me. Would love to meet a guy/girl who could do it to me."

We can do this for you xxxx

By *innamon ChallengeMan  over a year ago

London

I'm a nippleologist, love taking my time playing with a woman's nipples, gently licking and sucking, like a woman to play with mine also.

"I like the play after a good session. Not had any one cum with nipple play but have when caressing their back and one when I massaged her feet"

Scrap the first bit. I have now. Twice

[Removed by poster at 03/12/13 19:01:20]

"I like the play after a good session. Not had any one cum with nipple play but have when caressing their back and one when I massaged her feet

Scrap the first bit. I have now. Twice "

By *obbyCock36Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

previous g/vs say it's great when it happens.

[Removed by poster at 04/12/13 12:33:44]

I could do with a bit of nipple play right now.

Had my nipple pierced and love it to be sucked and nibbled .....so I know the feeling

By *exyjane4funTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

My first love used to come from nipple play in a way she said felt so different.as I got older I got more into having my nipples played with and found having them teased gently drives me wild into a kinda trance a long orgasmic feeling.when I play solo I stop touching my cock then tease my nipple keeping me on edge and have achieved plenty of orgasms without actually shooting.then when I can take no more touching my cock nipple at same time makes me explode loudly.fanrasizing wild thoughts helps too.

But everyones different making us all unique some women love it some hate it some like it gentle some hard twisting pinching sucking.some women only enjoy in combination with pussy clit play makes them orgasms stronger.

Each to there own eh.

But im a massive nipple play lover give and recieve.in fact footplay too.everywhere play.exploration in every inch including the mind.

Tantric is the way forward.

LONDON

[Removed by poster at 06/07/14 03:20:41]

LONDON

[Removed by poster at 06/07/14 03:21:51]

I have had two ex's that came from nipple play.

The first one i was 15 at the time and she came and i didn't believe that she came from me playing with her nipples.

since then i never forget to give a womans nipple a play with

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"Nearly cum twice now, but didn't know if it was possible to actually cum just from nipple play. Totally agree about guys not giving them enough attention, mine need played with lol

Ohhhh its definitely possible....and worth the wait! "

absolutely!

I've been lucky enough to do this twice now. The first time the young lady came three times from some quite intense nipple play. The second time was a complete surprise and before I had slept with her, in fact it led to the first time unsurprisingly!

We were kissing on her couch and I started to tease her nipples and she got so turned on I alternated between playing with them in my mouth and she screamed in quite unexpected delight. The night that followed was rather good and now we are dating lol

Its the route to nirvana for me cant ephasise enough how important nipple play is for me

» Add a new message to this topic