Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever come across this?

What are your views on it?

Anthony

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iguy197Man  over a year ago

st albans

I have, and the couple I met were lovely, great fun, sensible and we all had a great time.,

We were all sensible, we went with what she was comfortable with and having been in touch since they've had the baby, they're all doing great.

Their bodies are designed to be able to still have sex. Many pregnant couples still have sex with each othe, so so long as they're careful and the woman calls the shots with what she feels comfortable with- why not?

They certainly look sexy

- and I know many will totally disagree, but that my tuppence-worth. So long as safety is key, then I think they're as entitled as anyone else to enjoy themselves.

(I'll sit back and wait for the explosion now?!)

"I have, and the couple I met were lovely, great fun, sensible and we all had a great time.,

We were all sensible, we went with what she was comfortable with and having been in touch since they've had the baby, they're all doing great.

Their bodies are designed to be able to still have sex. Many pregnant couples still have sex with each othe, so so long as they're careful and the woman calls the shots with what she feels comfortable with- why not?

They certainly look sexy

- and I know many will totally disagree, but that my tuppence-worth. So long as safety is key, then I think they're as entitled as anyone else to enjoy themselves.

(I'll sit back and wait for the explosion now?!)"

I admire your honesty and boldness to come out and be the first to comment and put yourself on the firing line.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sex with your partner while pregnant in my view is totally fine, shagging strangers while your pregnant is totally wrong on so many levels.

Women can still "enjoy" themselves by having sex with their partners surely.

Just my opinion

I still met guys when I was pregnant, they were mainly guys id met regularly beforehand, one or two new ones as well

But what if you're a single mother to be who's been on the swinging scene before?

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Sex with your partner while pregnant in my view is totally fine, shagging strangers while your pregnant is totally wrong on so many levels.

Just my opinion "

Why it's okay to have swinging sex with others when not pregnant yet wrong when pregnant I don't understand, what changes?

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"But what if you're a single mother to be who's been on the swinging scene before? "

Nothing wrong with it from what I can see, the baby doesn't know who's fucking mum to be.

Im a single mum and was whilst pregnant. Its the woman's choice whether to continue meeting or not. Others have the choice to say yes or no to meeting someone that is pregnant

I can't see a problem but then again I'm not a farther so I haven't experienced them emotions yet.

It may be then when my times come to be a dad I may view it differently.

"I have, and the couple I met were lovely, great fun, sensible and we all had a great time.,

They certainly look sexy

(I'll sit back and wait for the explosion now?!)"

Saved me writing it lol. I think pregnant ladies are sexy. I wish I had swung when I was... But my then partner didn't want to.

I think that as long as common sense prevails then it's up to the couple or single lady.

By *azyOldGitMan  over a year ago

leicestershire

If a lady wishes to have sex with somebody other than the partner, and the partner is agreeable then it's swinging. I see no difference between a pregnant lady and a non pregnant lady. Both get horny, both want release. End of the day, it has to be the choice of the single lady/couple if they wish to swing.

Perhaps I am biased as I know ladies, single and married who have been swinging whilst pregnant. They took precautions, used condoms and had fun.

It boils down in my opinion to a simple thing, choice. Their choice to swing or not to swing.

Well that is my 10 cents worth

I do think pregnant ladies are sexy, not quite sure why and I've asked myself numerous times but I can never seem to find the answer.

Having sex with others whilst pregnant is wrong in my opinion, it should be a cherished time, but like I say it's my opinion.

Its not safe for the baby. Yeah, they can use a condom, but what happens if it breaks/comes off? The babys health should come before the mothers sexual gratification imo!

"Its not safe for the baby. Yeah, they can use a condom, but what happens if it breaks/comes off? The babys health should come before the mothers sexual gratification imo!"

Exactly. I think Swinging while pregnant is a selfish act.

So is having sex with regular partners selfish...?

I think most would play with trusted friends..

"So is having sex with regular partners selfish...?

"

Having sex with multipul partners while pregnant is selfish because you are putting your sexual needs before the health of your unborn child.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

There is no way id of had sex with anyone else while I was pregnant.

Interesting topic.

I personally view swinging when pregnant as disrespectful to the little bippy. As someone previously stated, being pregnant is a sacred time to be cherished and nurtured, not for sexual self indulgence.

Having sex with multipul partners while pregnant is selfish because you are putting your sexual needs before the health of your unborn child. "

No more than people who drink or smoke.. in fact less risky.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

It's an "each to their own" thing. I wouldn't personally - to me, the possible affects that STI's can have on an unborn child isn't worth it.

What other people do is their own business. I'm sure they've taken the time to weigh up the pros and cons.

- Amy. x

"Sex with your partner while pregnant in my view is totally fine, shagging strangers while your pregnant is totally wrong on so many levels.

Just my opinion "

personally I think its wrong as has been stated too many what ifs.same goes for drinking/smoking.if you cant stop swinging for 9 months whilst pregnant its a selfish act in my view

Having sex with multipul partners while pregnant is selfish because you are putting your sexual needs before the health of your unborn child.

No more than people who drink or smoke.. in fact less risky. "

What proof is there that it is less risky?

What proof is there that it is less risky?"

Smoking does harm babies, no maybes... Same with drink... Having protected sex, you only maybe.. so seems pretty self explanatory to me.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

on womans hour they said the foetus can be perfectly safe while the mother was taking strenuous excercise up to nead the birth date . cushioned in the womb and protected from increased blood pressure by the placenta

"on womans hour they said the foetus can be perfectly safe while the mother was taking strenuous excercise up to nead the birth date . cushioned in the womb and protected from increased blood pressure by the placenta "

oh, well in that case, because its fine to do an aerobics class, its fine to have an abundance of appendages stuffed up your minge. lol

"on womans hour they said the foetus can be perfectly safe while the mother was taking strenuous excercise up to nead the birth date . cushioned in the womb and protected from increased blood pressure by the placenta "

Theres a bit of a difference between being protected from exercise and being protected from sexually transmitted diseases though!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Not wishing to sound like a broken record...

When I was pregnant it was a very special time for my husband and I. I didn't drink, est red meat, soft cheeses: anything that could cause harm to my baby. We had a cat, my husband gave him away because he'd read somewhere there was something in cat feaces that could harm unborn babies.

OTT?!! Probably, the point is we were trying to ensure our child had the best start and it was our time. The thought of fucking strangers would have been unthinkable to me.

I find it strange couples won't kiss others but spit roasting your pregnant wife ok!

We all do what suits us. Sex has never and will never be a priority in my life. These threads always leads to people getting defensive and offended.

The above comment is how *I* felt, other opinions are available!

my view, i guess, having sex with different partners would be the same as having a lot of sex with your partner partner, if you discount the whole sti side of it, and so on.

so if a pregnant woman has lots of sex with her partner, then its going to be no different, however, a womans partner may be more gentle during the play, whereas a play partner could get a little carried away.

as i i have said before, i would love to have soft play with a pregnant woman, but wouldnt want to have full sex with anyone in that situation out of respect for what she is carrying.

"Not wishing to sound like a broken record...

When I was pregnant it was a very special time for my husband and I. I didn't drink, est red meat, soft cheeses: anything that could cause harm to my baby. We had a cat, my husband gave him away because he'd read somewhere there was something in cat feaces that could harm !"

Yeah he was right it can harm a baby and could potentially blind them

What proof is there that it is less risky?

Smoking does harm babies, no maybes... Same with drink... Having protected sex, you only maybe.. so seems pretty self explanatory to me. "

No it doesn't seem self explanatory to me. Where is the proof to back up that smoking and alcohol is more of a risk than shagging strangers. There isn't any.

Anyway I think people that put there needs before the health of there unborn child is selfish. Wether that is having sex with multipul partners or going out getting pissed.

couldn't think of anything worse, it is said that during the time in the womb an unborn child learns and develops, what a horrible thing to learn your mother is sleeping around, will probably mess the child up for life, what you do , is up to you, but don't involve an innocent child.

Selfish

stay at home and nurture your growing bump ffs.

Why unneccesarily expose your child to potential stds that cpuld impair babys health and birth

before you jump to defend and mention condoms.. venital herpes and other things can be passed on anyway and would affect your childs birth.

same as swallowing cum etc etc

niiice... babys affected but as long as mumny had a nice rub.

ps ill make no apologies for my comments x

"Selfish

Why unneccesarily expose your child to potential stds that cpuld impair babys health and birth

before you jump to defend and mention condoms.. venital herpes and other things can be passed on anyway and would affect your childs birth.

ps ill make no apologies for my comments x "

this

When you're pregnant you shouldn't take unnecessary risks: drinking, smoking, drugs & SWINGING!!

You are putting your child at unnecessary risk for the sake of your own pleasure....it is selfish & neglectful!!

Don't see why woman can't stick to only having sex with their partner for 9 months?? Or if single, then abstain from sex for that length of time?!

If you're not ready to make sacrifices for your child's well ring then you're not ready to be a parent. End of

"Selfish

ps ill make no apologies for my comments x

this

When you're pregnant you shouldn't take unnecessary risks: drinking, smoking, drugs & SWINGING!!

You are putting your child at unnecessary risk for the sake of your own pleasure....it is selfish & neglectful!!

Don't see why woman can't stick to only having sex with their partner for 9 months?? Or if single, then abstain from sex for that length of time?!

If you're not ready to make sacrifices for your child's well ring then you're not ready to be a parent. End of"

Totally agree

No more than people who drink or smoke.. in fact less risky. "

It so annoys me when I see pregnant women smoking and drinking , that poor baby doesn't deserve to be treated like that. ... fgs the most important person isthe baby and it needs to be protected by its mother not subjected to the risk of smokonh, drinking , drugs and STIs ! !

"couldn't think of anything worse, it is said that during the time in the womb an unborn child learns and develops, what a horrible thing to learn your mother is sleeping around, will probably mess the child up for life, what you do , is up to you, but don't involve an innocent child."

Oddest comment of the day award. The baby 'knows'. Strange.

Choice is the lady's. Couple I knew switched to soft play with me during pregnancy. She felt sexy but just felt she wanted to avoid penetration with anyone other than her hubby. Her call which I totally respected.

Work where I work, see what I see and hear what I hear all surrounding pregnant ladies and I cannot for one minute understand why a mother to be would want to put her baby at risk in this way.

I see the smokers, I see the alcoholics and I see the drug addicts, tomorrow I'm gonna see if I can spot the swinging couples/single fems

Maybe it would be best if you ask the couples and ladies on the site that are pregnant there opinion by pm

"couldn't think of anything worse, it is said that during the time in the womb an unborn child learns and develops, what a horrible thing to learn your mother is sleeping around, will probably mess the child up for life, what you do , is up to you, but don't involve an innocent child.

Choice is the lady's. Couple I knew switched to soft play with me during pregnancy. She felt sexy but just felt she wanted to avoid penetration with anyone other than her hubby. Her call which I totally respected. "

I'm guessing your either not a father or you didn't talk to your baby when he/she was in the womb? I used to tell my boys stories when my ex was pregnant with them. As mentioned before, it should be a time for both parents to bond over their child. NOT for them fuck strangers and maybe harm the health of the baby due to sti's imo.

"couldn't think of anything worse, it is said that during the time in the womb an unborn child learns and develops, what a horrible thing to learn your mother is sleeping around, will probably mess the child up for life, what you do , is up to you, but don't involve an innocent child.

Choice is the lady's. Couple I knew switched to soft play with me during pregnancy. She felt sexy but just felt she wanted to avoid penetration with anyone other than her hubby. Her call which I totally respected.

I'm guessing your either not a father or you didn't talk to your baby when he/she was in the womb? I used to tell my boys stories when my ex was pregnant with them. As mentioned before, it should be a time for both parents to bond over their child. NOT for them fuck strangers and maybe harm the health of the baby due to sti's imo."

By *ike74Man  over a year ago

newport

They certainly look sexy

(I'll sit back and wait for the explosion now?!)

Saved me writing it lol. I think pregnant ladies are sexy. I wish I had swung when I was... But my then partner didn't want to.

I think that as long as common sense prevails then it's up to the couple or single lady. "

I wonder how many of the men in agreement to it are fathers themselves ?

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

juat because research has found its possible to exercise strenuously during pregnancy it does not mean its compulsary any more than continuing swinging with all the risks that incurrs

There are pregnant females on fab and i dont see any problem in it as im more than sure they wouldnt do anything that will cause themselfs or the baby any harm and that they would still stick to the safe sex rule and it wouldnt stop me meeting them as not every meet is about sex as some or most of you already know

"There are pregnant females on fab and i dont see any problem in it as im more than sure they wouldnt do anything that will cause themselfs or the baby any harm and that they would still stick to the safe sex rule and it wouldnt stop me meeting them as not every meet is about sex as some or most of you already know "

i also wonder if you are a dad..

funny how the men all for it dont mind playing with a pregnant lady .. but how many of you would take the risk with your own child and let men come and fuck your pregnant wife???

As for "im sure they wouldnt cause harm to their babies"

Perhaps not intentionakly no... but through selfish sexual indulgence it can happen.. split condoms.. herpes etc .. and as weve all said.. why take the risk???

Risk what you like as a single.. but when you have a life inside you..it should come before your sexual needs.

personally think if you cant abstain from a vice for 40 weeks your too selfish to be a mother in first place..

"There are pregnant females on fab and i dont see any problem in it as im more than sure they wouldnt do anything that will cause themselfs or the baby any harm and that they would still stick to the safe sex rule and it wouldnt stop me meeting them as not every meet is about sex as some or most of you already know

i also wonder if you are a dad..

funny how the men all for it dont mind playing with a pregnant lady .. but how many of you would take the risk with your own child and let men come and fuck your pregnant wife???

As for "im sure they wouldnt cause harm to their babies"

Perhaps not intentionakly no... but through selfish sexual indulgence it can happen.. split condoms.. herpes etc .. and as weve all said.. why take the risk???

Risk what you like as a single.. but when you have a life inside you..it should come before your sexual needs.

personally think if you cant abstain from a vice for 40 weeks your too selfish to be a mother in first place..

"

here here , thank god there are some responsible adults on here that put theeir baby before themselves.... I am really sorry but this kind of thing really makes me angry

"It's an "each to their own" thing. I wouldn't personally - to me, the possible affects that STI's can have on an unborn child isn't worth it.

What other people do is their own business. I'm sure they've taken the time to weigh up the pros and cons.

- Amy. x"

This

"It's an "each to their own" thing. I wouldn't personally - to me, the possible affects that STI's can have on an unborn child isn't worth it.

- Amy. x

This "

i actually wonder if they have... if they had im sure the risks wouldve outweighed any possible pros.

but depends on the person i suppose . To me it would be a no brainer but others have different morals and priorities i guess.

im normally ooen minded and non judgemental but because of my job i cannot be with this im afraid.. sorry guys xx

- Amy. x

This

i actually wonder if they have... if they had im sure the risks wouldve outweighed any possible pros.

but depends on the person i suppose . To me it would be a no brainer but others have different morals and priorities i guess.

im normally ooen minded and non judgemental but because of my job i cannot be with this im afraid.. sorry guys xx"

Massive turn on to be honest.

If people are up for it at that point in their lives, then by all means!

I'm actually looking around for it as we speak, though not easy to locate down this neck of the woods.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

- Amy. x

This

im normally ooen minded and non judgemental but because of my job i cannot be with this im afraid.. sorry guys xx"

It's exactly that. People have different morals and priorities so will see the decision in a different way. You can't control the way other people think so what can you do but hope they've at least considered the consequences if something goes wrong. x

"Maybe it would be best if you ask the couples and ladies on the site that are pregnant there opinion by pm "

I've found a lot of people wont openly disclose their situation in the first place, due to extreme levels of negative criticism, so it makes that a little tough!

ive said it before and ill say it again. wrong!

"ive said it before and ill say it again. wrong! "

Choice is good and it's a persons right.

Moi?

Never! I think it's undignified, disrespectful and completely disgusting because I see being pregnant as a sacred time to be cherished and honoured.

Saying that I don't think it is morally wrong sex with others whilst pregnant because it doesn't hurt any one but in my opinion it is WRONG!!!

Yes I think it's wrong

London

"I wonder how many of the men in agreement to it are fathers themselves ?"

Personally I tend to disregard anything single men say on this subject. These same single men post they'd never swing if they had a girlfriend/wife: they don't share, yet claiming it's ok for pregnant women to swing, how they love it.

Would they share their pregnant wife?!! Like fuck!

"I wonder how many of the men in agreement to it are fathers themselves ?

Personally I tend to disregard anything single men say on this subject. These same single men post they'd never swing if they had a girlfriend/wife: they don't share, yet claiming it's ok for pregnant women to swing, how they love it.

Would they share their pregnant wife?!! Like fuck! "

Sorry but not all men think this way. If you read one of my comments I stated that I have no problem with it but I haven't had the pleasure of being a farther yet and until that day I can't comment as I haven't felt the emotions it brings with it!

Kent

Sorry but not all men think this way. If you read one of my comments I stated that I have no problem with it but I haven't had the pleasure of being a farther yet and until that day I can't comment as I haven't felt the emotions it brings with it! "

Emotion aside it's the STD risk that would concern me the most.

Sorry but not all men think this way. If you read one of my comments I stated that I have no problem with it but I haven't had the pleasure of being a farther yet and until that day I can't comment as I haven't felt the emotions it brings with it!

Emotion aside it's the STD risk that would concern me the most. "

Fair point, that seems the only actual physical concern.

Its the same as always, pregnant or not really. Clearly there's more risk involved, but if you don't completely trust the person or they can't verify anything - Its "No glove, no love" as it were.

Makes sense.

Its the same as always, pregnant or not really. Clearly there's more risk involved, but if you don't completely trust the person or they can't verify anything - Its "No glove, no love" as it were.

Makes sense."

Even with a condom sti's can still be passed and then affect the baby. You seem a bit obsessed with having sex with a pregnant woman. I wonder if your attitude would change if your partner was carrying your child.

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

We suspect that the "single " guys wives/girlfriends are totally oblivious to their partners swinging life, equally reprehensible.

London

Sorry but not all men think this way. If you read one of my comments I stated that I have no problem with it but I haven't had the pleasure of being a farther yet and until that day I can't comment as I haven't felt the emotions it brings with it! "

My comment was aimed at the single men who wouldn't share their girlfriends but think nothing wrong in fucking someone elses pregnant wife.

If it doesn't apply to you why take my comment personally?

Kent

Makes sense."

Like someone else has said there are STI's that can be passed on even with use of a condom and they can seriously affect your baby in utero or during birth.

I understand that's a risk that we all take as swingers with our own sexual health we protect ourselves as best we can but when pregnant the mother is the only person responsible for the life inside her so any extra risk should not be taken (and before anyone says ... No I did not smoke/drink/ or do any of the things that are advised against during pregnancy as I wanted my child to have the best possible care even before it was born!)

I saw a very heavily pregnant women in a swingers club once, not sure why but I just thought it looked wrong

I would have never have swung while I was pregnant myself, I love my children to much to rick their heath for the sake of a couple of hours of sexual pleasure

If I had had sex while pregnant and the condom came off and I cough something resulting in infecting my unborn child and causing damage I could never forgive myself

that's not to say I think others shouldn't I just wouldnt

I never really thought about this. I think I would be too wrapped up in my pregnancy and enjoying the excitement with my family to think about swinging. I think I would feel a little awkward playing with someone I knew was pregnant though.

By *inful_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

Just weird :P Especially guys who seek it out. Erm, it's not supposed to be a sexual turn on... There's a child growing right there. You won't fuck a stranger while your kid is in the next room but you'll fuck one while they're laying against your unborn one? Well... Like I say, weird It's one of the least sexy thoughts in the world to us.

And the std risk is higher when having sex with multiple partners, and this HAS caused issues after birth. Anyone putting their child at risk is not someone we would ever choose to play with.

To each their own. But... Weird :D

"Maybe it would be best if you ask the couples and ladies on the site that are pregnant there opinion by pm "

How can you do that then?

Any more thoughts on this topic?

Leaving aside the various ethical and moral issues (each to their own and people have to make an informed decision after weighing up the hazards and the risks.)

On a plus point providing there are no medical contraindications orgasm greatly increases the blood flow to the uterus which could be beneficial to the fetus. (of course there are many ways to orgasm with various degrees of risk)

On the negative side the cervix changes during pregnancy and at certain times it is far more vulnerable to the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) that is strongly linked to cervical cancer so there is a potential for long term health implications for the mother if sex isn't safe.

Have I ever had sex with a pregnant woman - not as far as I'm aware (my ex wife wouldn't let me near her lol). Do I think pregnant women look super sexy - hell yes.

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

From my point of view, if I was pregnant as a single woman I wouldn't. I see it as an unecessary risk but I wouldnt judge someone that did

"From my point of view, if I was pregnant as a single woman I wouldn't. I see it as an unecessary risk but I wouldnt judge someone that did"

"couldn't think of anything worse, it is said that during the time in the womb an unborn child learns and develops, what a horrible thing to learn your mother is sleeping around, will probably mess the child up for life, what you do , is up to you, but don't involve an innocent child."

This

They pick up on lots more than some would maybe think.

Let this be as pure a time as possible - childhood is precious and doesn't last long

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Prize for reviving the oldest thread of the day goes too.......

Haha I thought I would see if any new members have thoughts.

Just my opinion "

Agreed. Its a moral thing so each to thier own.

In your bed

Do morals exist?

Now that would be a moral argument.

I wouldn't mind debating that one lol

Apparently sex whilst a woman is pregnant can relieve pain and cramps, it can also encourage labour towards the end of the pregnancy.

Personally I wouldn't have a problem with it but would certainly be gentle with her.

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

Any female who swing during pregnancy is not fit to be a motherhood. Period

"Any female who swing during pregnancy is not fit to be a motherhood. Period "

Or no period as the case may be

In your bed

Is a motherhood a specific position in life?

A bit like a corporal or master at arms?

I'd pick out that some would argue that those who can't read and write should not be fit to vote. Qed have an opinion.

But I'll be generous and say what does being 'fit' for anything have to do with people’s entitlement to actually do something?

I'm not fit to run a marathon but if I want to do it then I jolly well can.

Or are you suggesting mass surveillance and arrests,forced separations of children from their parents on the basis of some moral code.

Ie anyone swinging whilst pregnant should be forcefully separated from their children based on a prejudice that those children would be better for being separated.

But then why stop there, what about those who smoke, drink, take drugs, Eat too much or too little, those who hold extreme views.

Etc etc...

Let the fascist lose and make decisions about all our lives, why stop at pregnant swingers?????

Quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've read on the forum.. And that's saying something!!!!

What about a male who swings when their partner is pregnant? Are they not fit to be a father then?

In your bed

"Any female who swing during pregnancy is not fit to be a motherhood. Period

What about a male who swings when their partner is pregnant? Are they not fit to be a father then?"

We are male, we get a free pass. Did you not get the memo?

Absolutly laughable

Who are you to say if a woman is a good mum due to her sex life?

If you are so morally perfect .get off this site for meeting others for sex.

I'd totally be behind nikki if she wanted to swing when pregnant.there is no more risk than any other time.

london

If you are pregnant taking risk that may harm your unborn child without due consideration,to me that female lost very credibility to be a proper mum..except you are telling me swinging come first before your unborn child .(complete crass)

You're either a really good troll, or completely uneducated. Either way you're clueless.

london

"You're either a really good troll, or completely uneducated. Either way you're clueless."

Calling me troll or clueless won't change my stance .The unborn child come first. If you are advocating for pregnant women to swing.is time you reconsider your stance..you may insult me. Trust me I won't push back. Good luck

By *izzlemoonMan  over a year ago

Bath

I think pregnant women are very sexy. As for the comments about sex while pregnant I'm not sure.

Sex while pregnant won't decide whether a women will be a good mother and to attach the two is stupid. That said sex essentallly with strangers has real risks so one should consider where they are in life and their responsiblities when doing this but as long as everyone is safe and happy I don't see a problem.

In your bed

I doubt many people change their minds based on anything said by anyone on this forum

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I doubt many people change their minds based on anything said by anyone on this forum"

Rarely was truer word spoken (or written).

"You're either a really good troll, or completely uneducated. Either way you're clueless.

Calling me troll or clueless won't change my stance .The unborn child come first. If you are advocating for pregnant women to swing.is time you reconsider your stance..you may insult me. Trust me I won't push back. Good luck "

It must come down to your upbringing. A religious family who thought myth and superstition and voodoo comes above science and biology. To even think sex with anyone during pregnancy can influence an unborn shows how much credibility you hold on this subject.

good luck

By *RayMan  over a year ago

essex

A pregnant look very sexy and I would have sexy with them

I was pregnant when we joined fab, I didn't feel comfortable having sex with anyone else when I was pregnant but we had same room sex. Felt incredibly sexy and each to their own I say

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Bath

An intensely erotic experience it was.

"You're either a really good troll, or completely uneducated. Either way you're clueless."

Absolutely this

Wow what a subject. I am 34 weeks pregnant as we still consider ourself swingers atm. Since finding out I was pregnant we decided I would only play with bi females or do soft swap with the Male half of a couple. I won't have intercourse with another man. This is our personal choice. A pregnant women has needs!!!!

This. To which degree is up to you! ..but very much need the same as us all!

By *ixie and adamCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm 25 weeks pregnant and I think people on here need to stop judging others. I haven't done anything with anyone else since pregnant but my partner and I have been to a swingers party once since to have a chat and a watch. I heard a woman making comments about the fact I was pregnant as though it was a disease and it made me feel very uncomfortable. I saw the same woman having unprotected sex with strangers later. Who's the worse candidate for parenthood?

Also, just because I haven't done it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. You don't need to abstain from sex or tone it down at all. Being fucked while pregnant is no more dangerous than being fucked any other time. Personally, I just don't feel attractive as obviously my body has completely changed and I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone.

To everyone going on about it being a 'special time so it's wrong', that's your opinion, let others have theirs.

"...

Being fucked while pregnant is no more dangerous than being fucked any other time.

To everyone going on about it being a 'special time so it's wrong', that's your opinion, let others have theirs. "

STI's are very dangerous to an unborn child.

The OP asked for opinions. Mine is that if people care more about shagging strangers than the health of their unborn child... good for them.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm 25 weeks pregnant and I think people on here need to stop judging others. I haven't done anything with anyone else since pregnant but my partner and I have been to a swingers party once since to have a chat and a watch. I heard a woman making comments about the fact I was pregnant as though it was a disease and it made me feel very uncomfortable. I saw the same woman having unprotected sex with strangers later. Who's the worse candidate for parenthood?

Also, just because I haven't done it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it. You don't need to abstain from sex or tone it down at all. Being fucked while pregnant is no more dangerous than being fucked any other time. Personally, I just don't feel attractive as obviously my body has completely changed and I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone.

To everyone going on about it being a 'special time so it's wrong', that's your opinion, let others have theirs. "

I don't think enjoying bareback sex while swinging makes you any worse as a parent than swinging while pregnant. Neither choice has anything to do with anyone else.

"I'm 25 weeks pregnant and I think people on here need to stop judging others. "

Buddy Holly.

That'll be the day

London

"...

Being fucked while pregnant is no more dangerous than being fucked any other time.

To everyone going on about it being a 'special time so it's wrong', that's your opinion, let others have theirs.

STI's are very dangerous to an unborn child.

The OP asked for opinions. Mine is that if people care more about shagging strangers than the health of their unborn child... good for them. "

This really.

» Add a new message to this topic