FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Naked walks

Naked walks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now the sun is out, the joys of being naked outside are even better! Wouldn't mind a nice naked walk in a woods with the sun blaring down on my skin.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ark Gr8 Teddy BearMan  over a year ago

Wigan

I wish there were more places naturists could enjoy themselves.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree.... Love getting naked outdoors and a liberating walk feels fantastic!

Buy a treadmill lol. Could walk for miles then. Don't get anything trapped in the conveyor belt though!

We have not had a outdoor naked session for ages. Although saying that whilst mowing the lawn she keeps flashing at me out the window so may have to pop out for quick session in the sun.

I agree love the outdoors and being naked

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Stephen Gough.

Naked outdoors is brilliant, nice too feel the sun on the skin or even a nice cooling breeze on the bum.

Last time I went for a naked walk I ended up being bent over in the middle of the path through the woods. xx

"Stephen Gough."

He lives near me. He kinda takes naked walks to the max.

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

Love naked walks along the beach

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Stephen Gough.

He lives near me. He kinda takes naked walks to the max."

..... when he's not in jail.

By *ovetobenakedMan  over a year ago

stotfold

eurekas is the place to go naked in the woods and of corse the grounds

"eurekas is the place to go naked in the woods and of corse the grounds "

weve been to eureakas loads this year and a few more visits planed , so we have loads of naked walking and outside playing hee hee

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"eurekas is the place to go naked in the woods and of corse the grounds "

We went to Eurekas recently and found ourselves being trailed through the woods by a small gang of 'mature' gentlemen. Every time we stopped, they stopped (about 12ft apart from each other) and every time we continued, so did they. It really wasn't an experience we'd be in a hurry to repeat.

By *ovetobenakedMan  over a year ago

stotfold

awww emm n zed sorry to here this if and wen you go again if you have a word you can have that sorted

I love to take regular nude walks. I suppose I'm very lucky because I have quite a few places I can go and get some sun on my skin. I do however keep a pair of shorts to hand, just incase I have to do a quick cover up job. Gotta love living in the countryside!

By *ustfirfunCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

Love it at night here in North Wales, get more daring every time. Out in the countryside. Strip off, and set off across the fields . . . More exciting the further away you get from where your clothes are stashed.

Fields are a but muddy in places, but that's fun too!

Suprising how your body warms up even on chilly nights, can't wait for some warm nights too though

Chris

I love going for walks naked. Just park up in the country side strip off and head off. It's great

This has just reminded me of a guy I met in chams a while back. He has a private woodland and invites naturists to be free there.

I really must call him when it warms up a bit.

A bit cold and wet for it just yet!

But in Summer, I love to just strip off, throw my clothes in a backpack, and set off for a day's walk across some lonely hills - enjoying the warmth of the sunshine...

Or go skinny-dipping in a lake or river.

Yes, I do get seen occasionally, but it's never been a problem!

You should all be joining us in Fuerteventura, you can spent the entire day naked and walk for miles on the beaches and no ones going to bother you ??

[Removed by poster at 26/01/16 16:41:53]

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

"I love to take regular nude walks. I suppose I'm very lucky because I have quite a few places I can go and get some sun on my skin. I do however keep a pair of shorts to hand, just incase I have to do a quick cover up job. Gotta love living in the countryside!"

Exactly this. Whenever I can, wander nude and usually it's easy enough to see people coming form a fair distance so easy to slip some shorts on. Skinny dipping is a bit harder to hide, but have been joined by others in the past following my lead lol

By *allyandJonCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Love being naked we go naked camping in our campervan in North Wales great naturist beach and holidays abroad to the canary islands and Estapona in Spain. Agree we need more naturist places and beaches in uk

Love naked walks and being naked....roll on the Warner weather

"Love naked walks and being naked....roll on the Warner weather"

Oh yes, I could not agree more! I hate the winter time, Spring and summer cannot get here quick enough.

"Love being naked we go naked camping in our campervan in North Wales great naturist beach and holidays abroad to the canary islands and Estapona in Spain. Agree we need more naturist places and beaches in uk"

would the wales naturist beach be morfa dyffrin near barmouth

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"eurekas is the place to go naked in the woods and of corse the grounds

We went to Eurekas recently and found ourselves being trailed through the woods by a small gang of 'mature' gentlemen. Every time we stopped, they stopped (about 12ft apart from each other) and every time we continued, so did they. It really wasn't an experience we'd be in a hurry to repeat. "

OMG..Sounds like my Clacton beach pussy posse..

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

"Love being naked we go naked camping in our campervan in North Wales great naturist beach and holidays abroad to the canary islands and Estapona in Spain. Agree we need more naturist places and beaches in uk

would the wales naturist beach be morfa dyffrin near barmouth"

Probably....and up in the hills above the beach there are loads of mountain lakes for skinny dipping too....anyone need company?

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

We'd love to live at Spielplatz when we retire, meanwhile it's a great place to go & visit in the summer, have a few drinks & naked pool in the bar of an evening then camp overnight. Let's hope the weather is kind to us this year.

By *anillanomoreCouple  over a year ago

Chichester

"We'd love to live at Spielplatz when we retire, meanwhile it's a great place to go & visit in the summer, have a few drinks & naked pool in the bar of an evening then camp overnight. Let's hope the weather is kind to us this year. "

We want to go there this summer after watching a programme about it. They all seem so friendly. The only thing that puts us off a bit is the thought of kids around. We would prefer adults only.

just love walking naked but its to cold at the moment cannot wait till the weather warms up as soon as its warm I will be up the chase naked

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

"We'd love to live at Spielplatz when we retire, meanwhile it's a great place to go & visit in the summer, have a few drinks & naked pool in the bar of an evening then camp overnight. Let's hope the weather is kind to us this year.

We want to go there this summer after watching a programme about it. They all seem so friendly. The only thing that puts us off a bit is the thought of kids around. We would prefer adults only."

It's a lovely place with a good pool & nice grounds, the day we went was one of the hottest days of last year, there were maybe 2 well behaved children there. It's a family friendly place for naturists, presumably families with children live there too, any swinging behaviour would most definitely not be tolerated. Yes we enjoy both swinging & naturism, but usually not in the same venues, some places overlap, many clearly don't. We have good friends in "both camps", most swinging friends know we're naturists but none of our naturist friends know we swing, it's a challenge sometimes to remember when to behave!!

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

Is their anywhere in the UK that we can do this ?

By *anillanomoreCouple  over a year ago

Chichester

"We'd love to live at Spielplatz when we retire, meanwhile it's a great place to go & visit in the summer, have a few drinks & naked pool in the bar of an evening then camp overnight. Let's hope the weather is kind to us this year.

We want to go there this summer after watching a programme about it. They all seem so friendly. The only thing that puts us off a bit is the thought of kids around. We would prefer adults only.

It's a lovely place with a good pool & nice grounds, the day we went was one of the hottest days of last year, there were maybe 2 well behaved children there. It's a family friendly place for naturists, presumably families with children live there too, any swinging behaviour would most definitely not be tolerated. Yes we enjoy both swinging & naturism, but usually not in the same venues, some places overlap, many clearly don't. We have good friends in "both camps", most swinging friends know we're naturists but none of our naturist friends know we swing, it's a challenge sometimes to remember when to behave!!"

We are very happy that it is purely naturist. We just don't feel overly comfortable with kids in that situation. Also when we get away just the two of us away from the kids the last thing we want is other people's kids.

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"We have not had a outdoor naked session for ages. Although saying that whilst mowing the lawn she keeps flashing at me out the window so may have to pop out for quick session in the sun. "

Mowing the lawn in winter? are you mad??????

» Add a new message to this topic