FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > When your a cuck wannabe and not a cuckold

When your a cuck wannabe and not a cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im sure there are plenty of us out there...we love our wives but just feel they'd be better satisfied with other men. But you mention it a few dozen times and they play out the fantasy but stop there. And you just get stronger urges ...and end up in here...camming and reinforcing your thoughts that some men are just better suited to a demanding womans needs. And if your lucky you meet one..and he exercises his power over you and now your hooked....what can you do? How do you convince your wife of your new found role?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's impossible dilemma. You can lead a horse to water but cannot make it frink is such a wise old saying. Know exactly where you are coming from here.

I know exactly how you feel. my wife deserves a proper cock inside her & also jnow of she got over her boundaries she would love the freedom of selecting cocks & having fun with them. she use to be very prudish but has , in the last few years started to enjoy herself sexualy to a point. I think she is worried that she would enjoy it to much & upset me in the process. obviously assured her I wouldn't get jealous.

Love this

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

It's even harder when you don't have the wife yet!

» Add a new message to this topic