FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > unplanned fun

unplanned fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has anybody ever come back from a night out with friends and what starts out as social drinks leads to wandering hands. fantasy of ours x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"has anybody ever come back from a night out with friends and what starts out as social drinks leads to wandering hands. fantasy of ours x"

Thought about doing it with some pretty girls from work lol

By *andd2Couple  over a year ago

The Dungeon

This happened to us in Feb. They were a couple that joined this site, decided after 2 socials it wasn't for them so they left (we'd exchanged a few messages and numbers before they left). We met them for a drink, totally nsa we presumed. So we spent a night out on the town, went to the taxi rank, kisses goodnight, they invited us to share a cab and then back to their house. Ended up being a very VERY sexy night with lots and lots of dirty fun. Tbh, it's been one of our best nights ever.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

that sounds like something we need to happen being very nervous newbies

we went out to see a band at the end of the night theese three young guys invited us to a nightclub we met there my wife loves to flash her stocking tops one guy said to me when im ur age i want a fit milf like urs i invited her to sit down the next thing he kissed her i looked down to see both tops on show he was fingering her in the club we went outside and his mate joined in ,we left in a taxi the three guys and us ,i put her in the middle seat between two guys i sat behind them watched heard her moaning i looked over they were fingering her sucking her tits kissing her ,she turned to me and said i want fucking we got out of cab took her to a church garden where we all fucked her such a turn on

yes loads

By *ay2571Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yep, was just out with my FB in a bar in town on a Thursdsy night. We were in the smoking area and she got chatting to this girl who after a bit came out and asked if we wanted a three some.

There was no asking me twice, though it did take some persuasion for my FB to believe I hadn't set it up!!

» Add a new message to this topic