FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cock Docking

Cock Docking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following on from the cock touching thread, I wonder if any straight guys have taken the next step and docked with another guy.

I don't get to do it as much as I like but did it last night, as we both had long foreskins. Such an amazing feeling, especially when the female was wanking both of us at the same time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Following on from the cock touching thread, I wonder if any straight guys have taken the next step and docked with another guy.

I don't get to do it as much as I like but did it last night, as we both had long foreskins. Such an amazing feeling, especially when the female was wanking both of us at the same time. "

what is it?

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

i want to try it. x

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

Bell ends together, foreskins slid backwards and forwards over both cocks.

I think this would be fun, particularly if both being wanked by a female.

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

"Following on from the cock touching thread, I wonder if any straight guys have taken the next step and docked with another guy.

I don't get to do it as much as I like but did it last night, as we both had long foreskins. Such an amazing feeling, especially when the female was wanking both of us at the same time. "

I find it hard to believe any STRAIGHT guy would want to try cock docking. I have no probs with close male contact during play, but have no wish to have my cock docked no matter how pleasurable someone may find it!!

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

I don't get to do it as much as I like but did it last night, as we both had long foreskins. Such an amazing feeling, especially when the female was wanking both of us at the same time.

I find it hard to believe any STRAIGHT guy would want to try cock docking. I have no probs with close male contact during play, but have no wish to have my cock docked no matter how pleasurable someone may find it!!"

No problem, your choice.

Would i have to take my i-pod out first?

"Bell ends together, foreskins slid backwards and forwards over both cocks.

I think this would be fun, particularly if both being wanked by a female. "

sounds fun

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

I thought that was called sleeping bagging

"Would i have to take my i-pod out first? "
pmsl

I have to laugh at these totally bizarre and pointless sexual acts. It has no doubt been thought up by a guy in a 'what can we do with our cocks' kind of way. All these names for these weird and wonderful acts that noones ever heard of.

So let me try and understand this, you stand in front of a guy, erections touching and try to pull your foreskin over the other guys cock. I can't see how this works unless you have a lot of loose skin.

Mind you I'm a fan of the cyclone, that's trying to get your tits into another womans vagina

Can't you just connect via Bluetooth? Its all the rage these days!

"I have to laugh at these totally bizarre and pointless sexual acts. It has no doubt been thought up by a guy in a 'what can we do with our cocks' kind of way. All these names for these weird and wonderful acts that noones ever heard of.

So let me try and understand this, you stand in front of a guy, erections touching and try to pull your foreskin over the other guys cock. I can't see how this works unless you have a lot of loose skin.

Mind you I'm a fan of the cyclone, that's trying to get your tits into another womans vagina "

And then of course from docking....... one can move on2 edging

I prefer footing. Where I try and get my foot up someones arse. It's soooo hot, You just run up to them and shove your foot up their arse.

Bizarre and pointless acts? What a load of tripe! Why bother dressing for sex?-after all, sex is only about fucking or oral sex-Proper sex eh??!!-So why are some ppl into S+M, why some just into voyeurism? Some get off on watching someone piss. Why are some ppl turned on by feet?? Dear oh dear oh dear! What is the use of the 'bizarre' and 'pointless' act of nibbling or kissing someone's neck, ear........ Any more examples of BIZARRE and POINTLESS acts required?? Hmmmm, HEYYYYY! I've just thought.....PERHAPS IT MIGHT TURN SOMEONE ON WITH A FORESKIN FETISH ON MIGHT IT??!! Sad that there's so many closed minded pl on a swinging website! Oh' and before u ask-I'm CIRCUMCISED!!

» Add a new message to this topic