FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gloryhole etiquette

Gloryhole etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ammitlizzie OP   Couple 21 hours ago

Sutton

I love receiving in club glory holes on a couples night but usually pull away before I climax, does the person on the other side consent to me finishing in their mouth? Are there some unwritten rules? Are they disappointed when you pull away before finishing? We’ve been going to clubs on and off 3 years but I only really got into gloryholes in the last year.

I’ve only ever finished once in someone’s mouth as when I pulled away she grabbed me tightly and sucked hard. I heard her tell her other half she had a mouthful of cum.

I usually cum with my partner but that time couldn’t be helped. Ps any profiles with gloryhole videos would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *d59michelleTV/TS 2 hours ago

walsall

[Removed by poster at 01/10/24 12:29:05]

By *d59michelleTV/TS 2 hours ago

walsall

A knock on the wall gives them the option to finish however they want to

By *dz69247Man 2 hours ago

Manchester and Leeds

"A knock on the wall gives them the option to finish however they want to "

This is the answer. It’s a glory hole, they are sucking your dick, and mostly too satisfaction. You are both consenting, by engaging in the act, and thus it’s expected that you could cum (and usually for both parties that’s the desired outcome).

A quick knock on the wall, or simply saying I’m cumming, is the best option here. If they want the cum they will continue, if not then they will let go and you can finish elsewhere.

» Add a new message to this topic