FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Amazon Position ?

Amazon Position ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *its The Spot Alot OP   Man 1 day ago

Plymouth

I saw a profile recently with a MF fucking in the what I found out later was the Amazon position.

I thought I had probably done most positions but think I need to try this and the reverse Amazon next, it looks a really good angle,who else likes it or wants to try it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzyrascalsCouple 1 day ago

Birmingham

"I saw a profile recently with a MF fucking in the what I found out later was the Amazon position.

I thought I had probably done most positions but think I need to try this and the reverse Amazon next, it looks a really good angle,who else likes it or wants to try it ? "

what’s the Amazon position? In a brown cardboard box packed with brown paper and left on someone else’s doorstep?

By *weet and SpiceCouple 1 day ago

Around the Midlands

Are you timed so you have to pee in a bottle?

By *he Silver FuxMan 1 day ago

Uttoxeter

"I saw a profile recently with a MF fucking in the what I found out later was the Amazon position.

I thought I had probably done most positions but think I need to try this and the reverse Amazon next, it looks a really good angle,who else likes it or wants to try it ? what’s the Amazon position? In a brown cardboard box packed with brown paper and left on someone else’s doorstep?"

😂

By *inaTitzTV/TS 1 day ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Is it where they have a panic attack when you mention the words Trades Union?

Plymouth

The box has that big smile on it for a reason lol

By *atyric0nMan 1 day ago

Ipswich

"Is it where they have a panic attack when you mention the words Trades Union? "

I thought it was the one where they regret so much banging me that they go home and spend two months' worth of wages on Amazon...

Plymouth

As I said I had to look it up and find out what it's called, basically the guy lays back on a couch of edge of a bed.

The woman pulls his cock back through his legs, and mounts it.

That way she rides it holding his ankles, she can be knelt on a bed or stood squatting riding him,

As the guys cock is pulled back through his legs it's at a very hard upright angle and she can control everything, depth,speed.

I spose that's why it's the Amazon name after Amazonian women

» Add a new message to this topic