FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is phimosis off putting or a turn off for a lot of women

Is phimosis off putting or a turn off for a lot of women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aazzaa OP   Man 1 day ago

cirencester

Is phimosis a turn off for alot of women

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 1 day ago

Carlisle usually

I think that I'd worry that someone who isn't invested enough in their own enjoyment to get that sorted wouldn't be invested enough in mine for it to be a worthwhile endeavour 💜

By *he Silver FuxMan 1 day ago

Uttoxeter

The risk of a ‘cheesy whistle’ puts a lot of women off - hygiene is really important and phimosis makes it difficult to be clean. Plus any tight holes or vigorous hand jobs can cause pain and harm..

I’ve seen quite a few couple / single women profiles who say no cocks where foreskins don’t pull back. If you’ve got it, highly recommend getting it sorted.

By *ustardCream88Man 1 day ago

Greater Manchester

Saw a bad case of this on embarrassing bodies TV show, pulled it back and it was like Dairylea cheese 🤢🤢🤢

By *uiteCurlyMan 1 day ago

Glastonbury

"Saw a bad case of this on embarrassing bodies TV show, pulled it back and it was like Dairylea cheese 🤢🤢🤢"

That’s going to smell terrible too!

By *ustardCream88Man 1 day ago

Greater Manchester

"Saw a bad case of this on embarrassing bodies TV show, pulled it back and it was like Dairylea cheese 🤢🤢🤢

That’s going to smell terrible too! "

Honestly mate, lucky our TVs aren't 7D yet and we don't have the smells. Enough to knock out a fully grown silver back gorilla

By *ex HolesMan 1 day ago

Up North

Poor stinky bell end

By *teveanddebsCouple 24 hours ago

Norwich

"Saw a bad case of this on embarrassing bodies TV show, pulled it back and it was like Dairylea cheese 🤢🤢🤢"

Which is a bloody good reason for wanting to see a dick pic on a profile, with the foreskin retracted if they have one.

And another reason we can't understand why people say they all look the same.

By *neeyedwillieMan 24 hours ago

Darlington

Had it when I was your age..just got worse so i got circumcised about 15 years ago

Just go get it done man.

It ain't the end of the world. Took a few weeks to heal but once it did....

Yes it desensetizes you somewhat but it also increases your staying power quite a bit. Not gonna say jack about hygiene as everyone should be keeping themselves clean down there regardless.

Oh and some women seem to love it. It's certainly something when a woman has hold of your jolly roger , is admiring it and then tells you how gorgeous it looks...

Not a thing I'd recommend unless it's needed medically but what's done is done now and better circumcised than phismosis.

» Add a new message to this topic