FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No Single Guys…

No Single Guys…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unner6969 OP   Man 2 days ago

Herts/Bucks

I’m always intrigued when couples (or single women) put “No single guys” (usually in aggressive capitals) on their profile but then don’t block them, so you can message them? The same with “Read my age preferences”.

Genuinely, why not just stop people outside your desires from messaging you? Why make yourself angry?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 2 days ago

Carlisle usually

Because not wanting to fuck someone doesn't mean there's no reason at all to communicate with them.

My filters are down so I get the good club updates and party invites. They can come from any demographic.

By *erfHerder74Man 2 days ago

Greenock

I think the couples feel uncomfortable with men fabbing the pictures of their husbands .

By *aprica2Couple 2 days ago

Addlestone

Half the problem with single guys it's always the same message.

Hi how are you both, here's a photo of my dick.

Now when your trying to find legitimate couples to play with and all you get is 150 dick picks it makes this site and the search not fun, plus alot of them think up some pretty horrendous messages and don't address the man part and presume every couples male is a cuck.

By *tticusukMan 2 days ago

Formby

"I’m always intrigued when couples (or single women) put “No single guys” (usually in aggressive capitals) on their profile but then don’t block them, so you can message them? The same with “Read my age preferences”.

Genuinely, why not just stop people outside your desires from messaging you? Why make yourself angry?"

Because some people will have exceptions to the rule and might even have friends outside of the stated boundaries.

And also it’s not really your business to problem.

By *tticusukMan 2 days ago

Formby

"Because not wanting to fuck someone doesn't mean there's no reason at all to communicate with them.

My filters are down so I get the good club updates and party invites. They can come from any demographic."

This

By *ickeyandmouseCouple 2 days ago

nr Alicante

"Half the problem with single guys it's always the same message.

Hi how are you both, here's a photo of my dick.

Now when your trying to find legitimate couples to play with and all you get is 150 dick picks it makes this site and the search not fun, plus alot of them think up some pretty horrendous messages and don't address the man part and presume every couples male is a cuck."

Single men blocked, simple

By *vaRose43Woman 2 days ago

Forest of Dean

"I’m always intrigued when couples (or single women) put “No single guys” (usually in aggressive capitals) on their profile but then don’t block them, so you can message them? The same with “Read my age preferences”.

Genuinely, why not just stop people outside your desires from messaging you? Why make yourself angry?"

Sometimes I’m participating on the forums and that might require taking the block off for age filters.

I don’t meet single ladies but I haven’t blocked them from messaging me as there are other things to talk about other than meeting them for sex

By *lowupdollTV/TS 2 days ago

S. Herts

People shouldn’t need to use filters to stop others who think they are the exception to stated preferences .

I don’t block women as I occasionally chat with some on here even though I’m not looking for them. Nice people are nice people and many don’t want to exclude that.

Herts/Bucks

"Because not wanting to fuck someone doesn't mean there's no reason at all to communicate with them.

My filters are down so I get the good club updates and party invites. They can come from any demographic."

Yet if you contact them (though apparently not you) you get abuse…

By *agatoXXXMan 2 days ago

North Haverbrook

It's when the text says "NO SINGLE MEN", but looking for "Couples, men, women, tv/ts"

Make your mind up!😡

By *andPextraCouple 2 days ago

North West

We aren't looking for single men.

But we haven't blocked them either.

If we did lots of interactions on the forum would be difficult.

We have had some good advice, chats, opinions and interactions with men, with zero intention of playing with any of them.

Yes, it runs the risk of daily unsolicited dick pics and messages I'd rather not read.

The problem would be solved if more people read a profile before messaging; but most don't seem to get past the pictures.

By *outhstaffscoupleCouple 2 days ago

Cannock

We aren't looking to meet single guys, but we don't filter them as there have been some that have messaged for an opinion on something or advice on visiting a club.we dont mind speaking to people we're just not after anything more

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 2 days ago

Carlisle usually

My filters are down so I get the good club updates and party invites. They can come from any demographic.

Yet if you contact them (though apparently not you) you get abuse…"

Depends who you contact and what you say.

If someone's profile is clear that they're not interested in meeting single men but you message them to ask question about something they've said or an event they may be interested, probably okay.

If you send the usual hey how are you and or dick pics, that's exactly the single men that no-one wants to hear from.

If they have a really angry all caps profile about how they don't want single men, why are you messaging them at all?

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 2 days ago

Coventry

I think some people are happy to approach single guys they fancy, same goes for guys outside of their main age group.

So why not (like some) put single guys don't contact we'll find you?

The problem is there are guys out there who'll get chomping at even the faintest sniff of blood. So just the suggestion that you may be looking for a single guy even though you've said guys not to message first will have the messages rolling in offering their services.

So I think some people to avoid this simply put no single guys even though the may actually seek guys they wish to make first contact with. I doubt there's many single guys if approached by a hot profile saying no single guys who'd say get lost.

Herts/Bucks

"We aren't looking to meet single guys, but we don't filter them as there have been some that have messaged for an opinion on something or advice on visiting a club.we dont mind speaking to people we're just not after anything more"

Yes - but you say it politely, not repeated over and over again in aggressive capital letters….

By *atHereWaitingMan 2 days ago

Colne

I'm happy to know my place!

By *essTTWoman 2 days ago

Birmingham

Because they may be people they've met on an old profile that they would happy to message them but wouldn't be able to if they had their filters on.

They're not making themselves angry they're just asking people to respect their preferences

By *atHereWaitingMan 2 days ago

Colne

Genuinely, why not just stop people outside your desires from messaging you? Why make yourself angry?

Because they may be people they've met on an old profile that they would happy to message them but wouldn't be able to if they had their filters on.

They're not making themselves angry they're just asking people to respect their preferences "

All of this! It sounds like a single guy problem to me...

By *essTTWoman 2 days ago

Birmingham

"If they have a really angry all caps profile about how they don't want single men, why are you messaging them at all?"

This

Herts/Bucks

"If they have a really angry all caps profile about how they don't want single men, why are you messaging them at all?

This "

I’m not, I’m just surprised they leave themselves open to be angry. It is evident in the rest of their profile usually, a list of “Don’ts” and exasperation.

Believe me, they are exactly the sort of people I would want nothing to do with. I can’t bear grumpy, aggressive people. Perhaps they enjoy being like that?

» Add a new message to this topic