FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How to suggest swinging to wife

How to suggest swinging to wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anny122b OP   Man 2 days ago

St Neots

My wife and I have an active sex life and she seems to be getting naughtier with age. How do I suggest about swinging or letting her have other guys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple 2 days ago

Flagrante

Talk to her about it

By *aomilatteCouple 2 days ago

Midlands

Ask her.

St Neots

"Talk to her about it"

Yeah but how and when to raise it?

By *iker JackMan 2 days ago

Wolverhampton

Does she know you’re on here?

By *lik and PaulCouple 2 days ago

Flagrante

"Talk to her about it

Yeah but how and when to raise it? "

I mentioned it to her in Costa

By *WANDTGCouple 2 days ago

Borough of Greenwich

There was a telly show on about swingers maybe bring that up as a topic or find it ( C4 or 5) and view it together, saying somebody had mentioned it at work.

St Neots

"Does she know you’re on here?"

No but she knows I like to play and gives me permission

St Neots

"There was a telly show on about swingers maybe bring that up as a topic or find it ( C4 or 5) and view it together, saying somebody had mentioned it at work. "

By *isterMrsSCouple 2 days ago

Staffordshire

I had a dream about Mrs getting fucked in a swimming pool, woke up proper horny, that was the start for me and told her about the dream, you could say something similar, see her reaction and go from there

By *iker JackMan 2 days ago

Wolverhampton

"Does she know you’re on here?

No but she knows I like to play and gives me permission "

So maybe show her your profile here and talk to her about what you get from it and what you believe as a couple you could get and how it would benefit and add to your marriage

By *ueen-VictoriaWoman 2 days ago

Cockfosters

how does she know you like to play? Did you talk about it? Why can't you do the same about swinging?

By (user no longer on site) 2 days ago

Probably best tell her b4 she finds u on here as a single guy

By *bi HaiveMan 2 days ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

No but she knows I like to play and gives me permission

So maybe show her your profile here and talk to her about what you get from it and what you believe as a couple you could get and how it would benefit and add to your marriage "

This 100%

If she's happy for you to see others then that conversation to me would be harder than one about her swinging herself.

Not many partners outside of swinging relationships would give consent to their OH sleeping with other people. But if she has no interest then pushing it may change her mind on that of course. 🤷‍♂️

By *neeyedwillieMan 2 days ago

Darlington

I'm not going to get into the whole "youre already on fab" thing.

Inst3qd I'm just going to say this.

You talk.to her. It's simple communication skills that ALL couples should have. You talk to each other...honestly.

It's that simple.

You already said she gives you a free pass so what are you worried about? You've got nothing to hide.

Tell her you've had fantasies about x,y or z or tell her youd loke her to join in and ask her opinion. If she says no...respect it and just keep.doing what youre doing. If she wants to talk about it..do so. If she says yes...problem solved.

If you can't have honest and open discussions with your spouse then I think you have bigger issues than swinging.

And I do.speak from experience here. My wife started our swinging lives waaaay back when by egging me on to bed her freind which lead to other discussions and here we both are (well..on our couples account) 27 years later.

Juat talk, be honest and build a better relationship between yourselves. If you have to hide things from her you need to.address that before anything else. And accept the consequences.

By *ornycougaWoman 2 days ago

Wherever I lay my hat

If she knows you are shagging others then I suspect that she either (A) has zero sex drive and is just happy you are getting you dick wet elsewhere so she can sleep in peace (B) is shagging around behind your back so doesn't care or (C) is bored of sex with you or shagging you and would welcome the opportunity to "swing". I'm not sure you have a lot to lose in straight up having the convo with her

By *ouple4voyeurCouple 2 days ago

Birmingham

So simple, say.

Since you give me permission to play away. How about you join me next time

By *sleWightCoupleCouple 2 days ago

Ryde

Because she is still sexually active, then the best way is to explain to her that you want her to have the best sex possible. Being empty-nesters, we agreed to enjoy ourselves before the opportunities (and ability) to have fun starts to dwindle.

That's how my hubby pitched it to me, and I've had the best fucks of my life as a consequence. It's given me a new lease of self-confidence - much more confidence, more than I thought possible, so there's more than just great shagging.

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple 2 days ago

Stoke

"Talk to her about it

Yeah but how and when to raise it? "

Show her your profile and let her have a look around Fab.

By *erICorknowCouple 2 days ago

cork

Great idea as you’ll find out very quickly what the response is 👏🏻

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 2 days ago

Coventry

In that case it seems to me that's she's already quite aware of swinging and is happy being in a monogamish relationship. Obviously having permission means you already have open conversations about sexual non-monogamy. So I would say if sexual non-monogamy is out in the open in your relationship yet she isn't perusing sharing it with you then she probably has no intrest in swinging or being part of the scene. Which is fine, there's loads of couples out there who are not swingers but one or both of them have side missions with their partners permission and support. At the end of the day you can't make someone be a swinger who don't want to be.

However forgive my skepticism but if you have her permission and enjoy little side missions why are you asking us how to approach a conversation about swinging? Seems to me surely you have a wife you'd just be able to discuss this with frankly and openly?

Mr

By *otguy555Man 2 days ago

Bristol

Be open and honest. If she says no respect her decision. My wife didn't want to do it and then out of the blue one day she said she would be up for it and we have had some amazing times

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple 2 days ago

Lincoln

"Hey, y'know Dave from work? Fancy fucking him?" 😁

LvM

By *moothdickMan 2 days ago

stoke

One home with a pineapple and a mood swing for the garden

» Add a new message to this topic